star bright

Elkhorn City, KY

#103 Sep 8, 2012
I Agree wrote:
<quoted text> Great Post.
Thank you I do appreciate that . And I agree with your post that a Doctor is responsible for the goings on in his practice.

As you can see I have a stalker; but I consider it a compliment.

You have a good evening !
quiet respect

Thelma, KY

#104 Sep 8, 2012
star bright wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you I do appreciate that . And I agree with your post that a Doctor is responsible for the goings on in his practice.
As you can see I have a stalker; but I consider it a compliment.
You have a good evening !
Who is stalking whom here? You are the one who continues to make snide remarks about what you ASSUME that I post. Lol
star bright

Elkhorn City, KY

#105 Sep 9, 2012
quiet respect wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is stalking whom here? You are the one who continues to make snide remarks about what you ASSUME that I post. Lol
Ladies and Gentlemen: A perfect example of a "dog chasing it's own tail." I point out that this person can assume whatever he/she likes and what does he/she do.....Turn it completely around and Say I'm the one assuming .....LOL btw Did I specifically name you as the stalker? Paranoid Much? Actually I've only addressed you directly when YOU asked me specific questions. All of my comments have been broad spectrum; But, when one hits the reply to my post button; then I answer directly to them! Now you run along and try and learn something today
...don't throw stones

Pikeville, KY

#106 Sep 9, 2012
TradingSpaces wrote:
I saw it coming back in 2010. Corruption never pays.
probably because you help start it.
quiet respect

Thelma, KY

#107 Sep 9, 2012
star bright wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies and Gentlemen: A perfect example of a "dog chasing it's own tail." I point out that this person can assume whatever he/she likes and what does he/she do.....Turn it completely around and Say I'm the one assuming .....LOL btw Did I specifically name you as the stalker? Paranoid Much? Actually I've only addressed you directly when YOU asked me specific questions. All of my comments have been broad spectrum; But, when one hits the reply to my post button; then I answer directly to them! Now you run along and try and learn something today
Lol. Same here.
delana or vickie

Pikeville, KY

#108 Sep 9, 2012
Just saying wrote:
Its a shame, when doctors are givin samples to pass out to the patient that can't afford them and the doctors get so greedy to give them to a pharmacy to sell and then turn around and bill medicare and medicade or other health insurance and then split the money... The pharmacy didn't have to pay to bring those meds to pharmacy and doctor gets kick back from pharmacutial companys for all the scripts they write for the meds they make, and get cut of money from pharmacy....Wonder what other medicine was billed and not givin to the patient....Something to think about..The patients would never know unless they ask there insurance company for a print out of meds they have filled, say for the past year...WOW...thats pretty smart
No, you are not smart just evil. Shame you have to resort to such lengths to get business for this new pharmacy. Your new business name should be The Demons Den.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#109 Sep 9, 2012
delana or vickie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are not smart just evil. Shame you have to resort to such lengths to get business for this new pharmacy. Your new business name should be The Demons Den.
That person doesn't sound intelligent enough to work in a pharmacy. Doctors do not get kick backs from pharmaceutical companies for the scripts that they write.

It is beginning to sound as if something strange was going on with the "other" pharmacy that people keep talking about here on topix.
tic toc

Jackson, KY

#110 Sep 11, 2012
star bright wrote:
Let's see how many of you True Supporters will be in the wings shouting your support for Manning, Lockhart, Roos, Cantrell, and Lackey Oct. 15th @ 1:00.. Hope to see you there!
Where will the trial be? I would love to go. This all seems so interesting. I'm anxiously awaiting the innocent to be proven guilty. Since they walk around saying they are so innocent and did nothing wrong. What universe are they in? Would the feds have all this evidence if they were. This investigation has been going on a long long time. Will it be in Pikeville? Just curious. I want to go! Personal reasons... Just sayin'
Wanna know

Teaberry, KY

#111 Sep 11, 2012
So just a question for not so bright star, Have you ever worked in a doctors office, or a medical office setting of any kind?
tic toc

Jackson, KY

#112 Sep 11, 2012
Still no answer of where the trial is to take place. I know it's Oct. 15th, 1 o'clock. But, where? I think I will go and sit in on this one. Since it is ALL public knowledge and no one has nothing to hide. Now, do they? They (everyone with indictments)say they are innocent. Also, wondering, will there be a jury? Or will the judge decide on evidence?
Helpful

Elkhorn City, KY

#113 Sep 11, 2012
Click this and scroll down. It will be a jury trial in Pikeville on 10-15-12 at 1:00.

http://www.kyed.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/dy.run...
star bright

Elkhorn City, KY

#114 Sep 11, 2012
Wanna know wrote:
So just a question for not so bright star, Have you ever worked in a doctors office, or a medical office setting of any kind?
Yes indeed I have! The Physician would not allow ANYONE complete and total access to the samples. When each and every sample was given out, It was so noted in the Patient's file! Oddly enough, that Physician never faced the Medical Board for any questionable reason, nor were raids or indictments ever preformed at his practice!

Does that answer your question "not so know it all Jess"
Wanna know

Teaberry, KY

#115 Sep 11, 2012
Well my name is not Jess, and I doubt very seriously that you were aware of office protocol being the custodian.
star bright

Elkhorn City, KY

#116 Sep 11, 2012
Wanna know wrote:
Well my name is not Jess, and I doubt very seriously that you were aware of office protocol being the custodian.
Typical response coming from a complete moron who does not have the ability to discuss something in an intelligent manner. Congratulatons on enforcing everyone's suspicions that you are really that stupid.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#117 Sep 12, 2012
star bright wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed I have! The Physician would not allow ANYONE complete and total access to the samples. When each and every sample was given out, It was so noted in the Patient's file! Oddly enough, that Physician never faced the Medical Board for any questionable reason, nor were raids or indictments ever preformed at his practice!
Does that answer your question "not so know it all Jess"
Just curious? You said all samples handed out were noted in the patient's chart so was every sample that came into the office recorded also?
just fyi

Thelma, KY

#118 Sep 12, 2012
TradingSpaces wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious? You said all samples handed out were noted in the patient's chart so was every sample that came into the office recorded also?
The reps keep very accurate records of the samples that they leave. The following article discusses how samples should be handled in a physician's office; but also discusses how they are frequently handled and the liability that it places on a physician:

http://www.massmed.org/AM/Template.cfm...
Wanna know

Teaberry, KY

#119 Sep 12, 2012
star bright wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response coming from a complete moron who does not have the ability to discuss something in an intelligent manner. Congratulatons on enforcing everyone's suspicions that you are really that stupid.

A very wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, because they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. So therefore I relinquish.
Jessica

Macon, GA

#120 Sep 12, 2012
star bright wrote:
Posted: Fri 6:29 PM, Aug 17, 2012
Several indicted on federal drug charges
PIKEVILLE, Ky.(WYMT)- Some say it is a big victory in the fight against prescription pill abuse.
Several doctors and pain clinic owners are now facing federal charges, accused of illegally distributing prescription pills.
Five federal indictments were unsealed revealing charges against 22 people including six doctors and five pain clinic owners, some in Pike and Johnson counties.
The indictments were released Friday accusing nearly two dozen people of pill mill related charges including owners of a Johnson County pain clinic that was shut down earlier this year.
"A clinic which really existed to facilitate the illegal distribution of narcotics," said US Attorney Kerry Harvey.
Indictments suggest co-owners of Caremore pain clinic Tammy Cantrell and Shelby Lackey made nearly $2 million dollars by illegally selling prescription pain pills.
Another indictment says Marrowbone Hometown Pharmacy manager Beverly Lockhart worked with Pikeville doctor Thad Manning to illegally sell drug samples.
The indictment says Lockhart and Manning knowingly sold, purchased, or traded the drug samples and lied about it to authorities.
It also says Lockhart committed health care fraud by making insurance claims that did not really exist.
Sources say the drug epidemic is reaching an all time high, especially when those behind the counters are the ones in trouble.
"It's usually about the dollar. They're worried about the money. They're wanting easy money, and I put them in the same place as any drug pusher. They should lose their license and be sentenced to whatever," said an anonymous source.
"We have communities that are literally drowning in a sea of pills, and these indictments come from a concerted, relentless effort to fight back against the scourge of prescription drug abuse," said Harvey.
They say the most commonly abused drugs in these indictments are Oxycodone and Hydrocodone.
Tammy Cantrell and Shelby Lackey both pleaded not guilty Friday morning in federal court.
Thad Manning and Beverly Lockhart will be arraigned at a later date.
----------
Please tell me this isn't Mrs. Lockhart that taught school at Millard? She is such wonderful lady and can't believe she would be involved in this drug pipeline and medicare fraud. She wouldn't do that. She was the nicest lady/teacher. I'm sure it's another Beverly Lockhart. Just checking though.
star bright

Elkhorn City, KY

#121 Sep 12, 2012
TradingSpaces wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes There was an itemized log of drug samples, with each dispensing of the sample , the sample was noted with signature on "sign off" log, also everyone on staff was not permitted access to samples. This procedure was effective in our office
star bright

Elkhorn City, KY

#122 Sep 12, 2012
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell me this isn't Mrs. Lockhart that taught school at Millard? She is such wonderful lady and can't believe she would be involved in this drug pipeline and medicare fraud. She wouldn't do that. She was the nicest lady/teacher. I'm sure it's another Beverly Lockhart. Just checking though.
I'm sorry, I cannot answer that question for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cemeteries in Elkhorn City/Poor Bottom area 5 min Amanda 1
The White Neo Nazi Rally and Trump 6 min steve 50
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 163,683
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 23 min A Hillary Deport... 4,444
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 34 min Itsme again 36,422
City commissioners 55 min Bob 36
shelbiana food city guys 1 hr junior 4
Sick of the smell in front of Pikeville High Sc... (Jun '14) 1 hr Willard 40
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 4 hr A Hillary Deport... 161

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages