First Prev
of 9
Next Last
citizen

Ivel, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Looks like he will be Bubba's bitch soon.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 17, 2012
I saw it coming back in 2010. Corruption never pays.
Roy Mercer

Macon, GA

#3 Aug 17, 2012
What are we talkin bout folks?

Location hidden

#4 Aug 17, 2012
Dr. Manning
not wise

Thelma, KY

#5 Aug 17, 2012
citizen wrote:
Looks like he will be Bubba's bitch soon.
It probably is not wise to gloat over someone else's misery.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 17, 2012
Not Gloating just stating facts personally.
from parts unknown

Macon, GA

#7 Aug 18, 2012
sounds like elvis is going to the big house
not wise

Thelma, KY

#8 Aug 18, 2012
TradingSpaces wrote:
Not Gloating just stating facts personally.
Hmmm, I didn't see where you stated any facts.
Need To Know

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Aug 18, 2012
TradingSpaces wrote:
Dr. Manning
I need to know if anyone knows if he is going to be in his office monday. I have an app. at 10am. This is not meant to start anything, But gas is high and if he is not going i think even the news should have told us so we need to go or not. Please does anyone know?
hmmm

United States

#10 Aug 18, 2012
Need To Know wrote:
<quoted text>I need to know if anyone knows if he is going to be in his office monday. I have an app. at 10am. This is not meant to start anything, But gas is high and if he is not going i think even the news should have told us so we need to go or not. Please does anyone know?
I would call the office before I left to go to my appointment.
anyone know

Pikeville, KY

#11 Aug 19, 2012
I was wondering the same thing "need to know". I hope to find out on here, because you may as well forget trying to call! That ignorant b!+ch will NOT answer the phone! I only go there cause it's close, and cannot stand Debbie! Everybody that goes there says the same thing!
Huh

Winchester, KY

#12 Aug 19, 2012
Seems a lot of folks have appointments. Got to get that medication huh? Seems his buddy had no intention of "manning" up, and took the easy route out.
Yep

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Aug 19, 2012
Yes it's true...it's useless to call his office because no one answers the phone 99 percent of the time. If I have to make an apt I have to drive there and do it in person. Also no one will call to let you know if they close and you have an appointment. You don't know they are closed until you get there and see the sign on the window. Total incompetence!
old hippie

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Aug 19, 2012
I liked Elvis, u think he would write me some Qualudes? Or black beauties? U think he has bad himrodels?
how stupid

Pikeville, KY

#15 Aug 19, 2012
Huh wrote:
Seems a lot of folks have appointments. Got to get that medication huh? Seems his buddy had no intention of "manning" up, and took the easy route out.
Oh you know so much, don't you? You idiot...Dr. Manning does NOT write ANY narcotics! Shows how much you know, which isn't alot. But, thanks for giving everyone somebody to laugh at...U! It's funny when people get on here and make clueless comments and look like a moron! LOL You're one of these idiots that's ready to jump on the bandwagon to judge people, when you don't know the facts! Boy, by your comment, I guess you thought you sounded smart and "told us", when really you just made an a$$ of yourself!! LOL
how stupid

Pikeville, KY

#16 Aug 19, 2012
old hippie wrote:
I liked Elvis, u think he would write me some Qualudes? Or black beauties? U think he has bad himrodels?
"himrodels"??? Man, you can spell them drug names, but as for the rest....what the he!!? Not sure what you're on, but he only writes NON narcotic medicine.
cornflake

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Aug 20, 2012
Is Nicole still with him? she is hot.
linda

Shelbiana, KY

#18 Aug 21, 2012
how stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you know so much, don't you? You idiot...Dr. Manning does NOT write ANY narcotics! Shows how much you know, which isn't alot. But, thanks for giving everyone somebody to laugh at...U! It's funny when people get on here and make clueless comments and look like a moron! LOL You're one of these idiots that's ready to jump on the bandwagon to judge people, when you don't know the facts! Boy, by your comment, I guess you thought you sounded smart and "told us", when really you just made an a$$ of yourself!! LOL
He just sells samples.Might as well write some.
stupidity

Thelma, KY

#19 Aug 21, 2012
linda wrote:
<quoted text> He just sells samples.Might as well write some.
There is no such thing as narcotic samples.
star bright

Elkhorn City, KY

#20 Aug 21, 2012
Stupidity... The name says it all. You act as if Dr. Thad Manning is nothing but a mere victim of this whole ordeal. Yeah Right !! He's facing 5 years and $250,000 fine for being a bad impersonater??? The only stupid comments I see here are YOUR'S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min usa 157,993
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 49 min Uncle Tom 35,538
Brian Morris Said 1 hr earl 65
inauguration 2 hr pivot and deflect 23
white sissy boy needs c#ock 3 hr bi femboy 1
Trump Wall 3 hr Loser 30
Pikeville Water Quality 5 hr Poison Hillbillies 14
Pea and Wee PLLC 6 hr Lmao 15
Ray Jones Nervous Tue Really Funny 25

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages