Do u get paid to go on these talk shows

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rig

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2012
Just wondering if u get paid for Going on the Maury and Jerry springer shows
Maiden

Jeremiah, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2012
yes because I knew a friend that got payed to go on maury he only got like five hundred dollars for each person plus your plane ticket and a dinner I beleave he had slept with his wife and was conflicted between his wifes aunt or something dont remember that was over eight years ago they might pay more now.I also had a grandfather who was shown in a clip of maury over twelve years ago danceing they didnt pay him nothing but it was because he was just in the background and it was some big family that was visiting eastern kentucky a family that adopted thirteen kids I think.

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 15, 2012
Most shows will offer you a small payment and just as
Maiden here said, most comp you a lot of stuff like the travel expenses, hotel stay, food, and some will
even give you cash for entertainment and / or shopping in lieu of an outright fee. As most people know, I am in negotiations with The Steve Wilkos Show
to possibly appear in it later this year.
Maiden

Jeremiah, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2012
Yes they pay for your hotel to I think jerry pays for everything like dinner flight and stay but not to be on their show I might be wrong.If anyone is thinking of being on a show though I would reccomend to really think about the out come before hand.
Why Legend if I might ask are you thinking of going to the steves show and what about?

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 15, 2012
Maiden wrote:
Yes they pay for your hotel to I think jerry pays for everything like dinner flight and stay but not to be on their show I might be wrong.If anyone is thinking of being on a show though I would reccomend to really think about the out come before hand.
Why Legend if I might ask are you thinking of going to the steves show and what about?
Actually, The SWS is mulling over doing an episode about internet bullying and will include a segment about Topix itself. Apparently
someone called in to them and mentioned Topix and my posts here and they began keeping an eye on these forums awhile back. I suppose my take on things or my attitude has interested them. Besides, they are interested in the incident where I developed an internet Stalker here that eventually stalked me at my home several times that eventually lead up to an armed ( on my part anyway ) confrontation here at my home, his arrest and all that. I have long said that Topix is causing problems and that someone is going to be killed over something related to this site and it's only a matter of time. Topix needs larger public exposure and a total reformation / overhaul.
Maiden

Jeremiah, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2012
The only show of steves I've watched was the one were this girls dad starting talking to her and having sex with her and then I guess she finds out its her real dad and she's became pregnet and still want to be with him crazy.He finds her on myspace or something I guess at first she thinks he's just a familys friend.

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 15, 2012
Maiden wrote:
The only show of steves I've watched was the one were this girls dad starting talking to her and having sex with her and then I guess she finds out its her real dad and she's became pregnet and still want to be with him crazy.He finds her on myspace or something I guess at first she thinks he's just a familys friend.
Yeah, I saw that episode if it's the one I'm thinking of. They did a
follow up show to it too. I'm not really much a fan of Talk Shows but
Steve Wilkos is about the best one out there in my opinion.
LMAO

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2012
Rig wrote:
Just wondering if u get paid for Going on the Maury and Jerry springer shows
Ask Julie Oaks Bowling.....she was on the jerry springer show
shew

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Julie Oaks Bowling.....she was on the jerry springer show
How embarassing that someone would go on one of these shows; but then I guess they think their lifestyle is normal.
Betty

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2012
The TLH Dynasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I saw that episode if it's the one I'm thinking of. They did a
follow up show to it too. I'm not really much a fan of Talk Shows but
Steve Wilkos is about the best one out there in my opinion.
That will be so pathetic if you go on the steve show over topix. I know this is probably a fib. Dont know why you make stuff up. People will still like you. Just be yourself. I kind of feel sorry for you. There's so much more to life

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 15, 2012
shew wrote:
<quoted text>
How embarassing that someone would go on one of these shows; but then I guess they think their lifestyle is normal.
I wouldn't go on any of them like Jerry Springer or Maury but there's
nothing wrong with The Steve Wilkos Show or even Anderson Cooper's
" Anderson " show. Both those 2 are legitimate and issue - oriented,
there are no outrageous shenanigans and antics on them.
LMAO

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2012
shew wrote:
<quoted text>
How embarassing that someone would go on one of these shows; but then I guess they think their lifestyle is normal.
You wouldn't catch me dead on one of those shows.

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 15, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't catch me dead on one of those shows.
You do realize that the show actually has to WANT you on it to start
with, right? That said, I don't think it really matters if YOU would
appear on one dead or alive either way. Just saying..carry on.
LMAO

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jan 15, 2012
The TLH Dynasty wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the show actually has to WANT you on it to start
with, right? That said, I don't think it really matters if YOU would
appear on one dead or alive either way. Just saying..carry on.
all I was saying is that people have family issues....deal with it in private, don't put your dirty laundry out there for the world to see.

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 16, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
all I was saying is that people have family issues....deal with it in private, don't put your dirty laundry out there for the world to see.
I agree with that. A lot of people air their dirty laundry on Topix
and it's quite stupid to do so, especially when it's personal stuff
and no one even has a clue as to whom it pertains to anyway. I can understand people seeking advice or insight but some of this stuff
is just so moronic.
old dude

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 17, 2012
The TLH Dynasty wrote:
Most shows will offer you a small payment and just as
Maiden here said, most comp you a lot of stuff like the travel expenses, hotel stay, food, and some will
even give you cash for entertainment and / or shopping in lieu of an outright fee. As most people know, I am in negotiations with The Steve Wilkos Show
to possibly appear in it later this year.
son i dont think steve deals in twinkie addictions.
wtf

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Jan 17, 2012
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> son i dont think steve deals in twinkie addictions.
Lmfao

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 17, 2012
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> son i dont think steve deals in twinkie addictions.
So that rules you out ever appearing on the show, huh. So what? Who cares? Nobody cares about seeing anonymous morons that would have to
be black - screened and have their voices altered due to being scared sh!tless to appear in public openly and unafraid so it's no big loss.
wtf

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Jan 17, 2012
The TLH Dynasty wrote:
<quoted text>
So that rules you out ever appearing on the show, huh. So what? Who cares? Nobody cares about seeing anonymous morons that would have to
be black - screened and have their voices altered due to being scared sh!tless to appear in public openly and unafraid so it's no big loss.
Hit a nerve when he b-tech slapped you?

Lmfao
old dude

Williamsburg, KY

#20 Jan 17, 2012
lol i must have hit a nerve.. i bet his fat ass nearly cleared the table on that one...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 7 min Musikologist 23,403
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 11 min Musikologist 1,250
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 12 min MUSICK-NESS 24,134
Poll Is Pikeville Getting A Greyhound Bus Line? 15 min Bears Fan 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Benny T 136,607
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 24 min Air Ball 26,193
Enterprized? 1 hr Amy 1
Pike Central teacher 3 hr amazed 4
Which attorney mowed a woman down with his vehi... 4 hr yup 8
white women and black men 6 hr funny 47
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]