Donovan Blackburn Is Stupid Thnxs 4 E...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cumberland theater

Ransom, KY

#41 Apr 29, 2013
Misery Payne wrote:
<quoted text>
People can discuss an issue without the juvenile name calling and stupid brat speak. I'm not privy any info about the city as I don't live in the city and don't know any of them but your stupid name calling and lack of anything relevant other than the name calling still puts you in the backward, ignorant catagory. Stick to the facts and the issue, you may be right about all of them but you lose credibility when you resort to the retard name calling.
"resort" is a good word in the circles you apparently aspire to run in. You admit to knowing nothing but still inject your uninvited opinion. You have personal issues that surpass any that the subject of your "stupid" attacks may, and may not, possess.
You are looking for something here on a forum outside your area and assume to correct someone?
Think about who has the problem.
"catagory" acvtually hasd an "E".
Perhaps you would chill and watch the unfolding of an Appalachian drama and remove yourself from the cast?
Embarrassed

Shelbiana, KY

#42 May 1, 2013
Is it true that the City gave Coach Cal a Plaque with numerous misspellings on it?
Also embarrassed

Ransom, KY

#43 May 1, 2013
Embarrassed wrote:
Is it true that the City gave Coach Cal a Plaque with numerous misspellings on it?
It's true!! It was yet another incident we have to feel shame for. Pikeville leaders have shined for a short time because of big checks from coal severance and rumored favoritism from at least one state senator in obtaining more than their share monies from Frankfort.

Coal severace funds are dwindling and Boss Hoss and desperate Donnie will soon be 'standing naked' in the middle of the floor in front of everyone.
Also embarrassed

Ransom, KY

#44 May 1, 2013
Ihad an Ipad

Ransom, KY

#45 May 1, 2013
Embarrassed wrote:
Sad but True. Only thing more embarrassing is what Frankie Spanky did to former editor of ANE. Stay tuned.
Joker City

Shelbiana, KY

#46 May 2, 2013
Ihad an Ipad wrote:
<quoted text> Sad but True. Only thing more embarrassing is what Frankie Spanky did to former editor of ANE. Stay tuned.
The City is a Joke.
Downtown

Ransom, KY

#47 May 27, 2013
Also embarrassed wrote:
<quoted text>It's true!! It was yet another incident we have to feel shame for. Pikeville leaders have shined for a short time because of big checks from coal severance and rumored favoritism from at least one state senator in obtaining more than their share monies from Frankfort.
Coal severace funds are dwindling and Boss Hoss and desperate Donnie will soon be 'standing naked' in the middle of the floor in front of everyone.
Naked I am!
Let me b

Torrance, CA

#48 Nov 23, 2013
Let Donnie Be wrote:
nobodie evor spels anythang wronge in Pike Conty, we gots the best schols in the county!
Pleaze kwit makin funn uf mee
free reader

Pikeville, KY

#49 Nov 24, 2013
Also embarrassed wrote:
http://www.webpronews.com/john -calipari-key-to-city-plaque-i s-wrought-with-misspellings-20 12-04
whomever is responsible for the plaque mess...I hope our cocky little mayor punches you in the mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$1000 for 2 bed apartment at the Pikeville Comm... 19 min CASH 30
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 46 min The Apostle 31,890
Rachel Ratliff on facebook 52 min Smeared 3
vote trump, protect our families !!!! 1 hr Disgusting 7
Ray Jones Senior 1 hr White 12
Mexicans and blacks burning the American flag !!!! 1 hr Superior 1
Black lives matter are give misleading information 2 hr disgusting 19
Is Toyota really building factory in Pikeville? 5 hr Butter Head 20
Ray Jones for Hillary Clinton 6 hr Whitey Rogue 127
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages