AntiHillbilly

Lexington, KY

#21 Apr 18, 2012
opinions wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your opinion. We will waste no time thinking about it.
Obviously you did waste time thinking about it. Simply by posting this proves the exact opposite of your point and thereby fits right into the category of wasting time thinking about it.
opinions

Pikeville, KY

#22 Apr 18, 2012
AntiHillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you did waste time thinking about it. Simply by posting this proves the exact opposite of your point and thereby fits right into the category of wasting time thinking about it.
"As I walk away, please note the mistletoe on my coattail."
óDr. Goodword
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23 Apr 18, 2012
Can you get Donovan teeth at Hillbilly Days?
observer

Pikeville, KY

#24 Apr 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
Can you get Donovan teeth at Hillbilly Days?
I want a fake 'donovan' chin. It looks like a #4 coal shovel.

How bout a tee shirt that says "dunivan bluckbarn loves Pickville"?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#25 Apr 18, 2012
observer wrote:
<quoted text>I want a fake 'donovan' chin. It looks like a #4 coal shovel.
Lmao
AntiHillbilly

Lexington, KY

#26 Apr 18, 2012
opinions wrote:
<quoted text>
"As I walk away, please note the mistletoe on my coattail."
óDr. Goodword
And thinking even more about it....
Coachy

Mount Sterling, KY

#27 Jun 2, 2012
Donovan is stupid !
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#28 Jun 2, 2012
And yall dont like folks with Black just in their last names !?! WTH !?! Smdh
faith hillbilly

Pikeville, KY

#29 Jun 2, 2012
all of these big wigs in pikeville, sitting around saying to themselves, "we can build us a big ol airport so that people can fly here by the millions, flocking to pikeville to see our grave of ol ranl mccoy"...."but when them peoples get here, what they wont know is, ahahahaha, we will not have anything for them to see"....
oh and by the way, as they are all sitting around eating their overpriced piece of cornbread from the blue raven, they want to build all this on coal severance money....more or less off the blood, sweat and backs of the hard working coalminers....who by the way, NEVER EVER get asked what they think the coal severance money should be used for.
but it wont matter much longer, cam just laid off all their men, ALL......and teco is cutting back to 4 days a week, aep has backed out of upgrading its 1 million dollar project to bring their coal powered plant up to epa and govt standing....apex is laying men off...
obama got his wish
and now all the men in suits in pikeville can kiss their meal ticket goodbye!!!
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

#30 Jun 2, 2012
Coal Co been raping Appalachia for years. Funny thang... there's only a few of them, and millions of us... and that's still not enuf. "U can always pay one half of the poor, to attack the other half." ~Jay Gould
wtf

Jackson, KY

#31 Jun 2, 2012
Chief Red Bird wrote:
Coal Co been raping Appalachia for years. Funny thang... there's only a few of them, and millions of us... and that's still not enuf. "U can always pay one half of the poor, to attack the other half." ~Jay Gould
Good call!
Odor Eaters

Phelps, KY

#32 Apr 25, 2013
Bear e wrote:
Hey, Hey, just stop it right now and leave ole Donne Boy alone, Donovan can't help it his mouth is so round that he can't properly sound out syllables and vowels.
LMAO!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#33 Apr 28, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text>I want a fake 'donovan' chin. It looks like a #4 coal shovel.
good one
Pikeville Wastes Money

Pikeville, KY

#34 Apr 28, 2013
Bear e wrote:
Hey, Hey, just stop it right now and leave ole Donne Boy alone, Donovan can't help it his mouth is so round that he can't properly sound out syllables and vowels.
Now that is funny!
Thunder Valley

Corbin, KY

#35 Apr 28, 2013
Are they gonna use coal severance money for the Drag Strip up at Marion's Branch? I actually think that is a good project and will bring a lot of business to Pikeville. A real windfall for the tax base and people will come in here from all over. They will spend some money while they are here...I believe the fiscal court should be a part of this and help. We need every kind of attraction we can get and this one will pay off.
City Wastes Money

Pikeville, KY

#36 Apr 29, 2013
Thunder Valley wrote:
Are they gonna use coal severance money for the Drag Strip up at Marion's Branch? I actually think that is a good project and will bring a lot of business to Pikeville. A real windfall for the tax base and people will come in here from all over. They will spend some money while they are here...I believe the fiscal court should be a part of this and help. We need every kind of attraction we can get and this one will pay off.
The City stole Marion's Branch and will do nothing with it. Zero.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#37 Apr 29, 2013
Thunder Valley wrote:
To garner support for literally stealing that property from the taxpayers Little frankie told everyone it was being done for affordable housing.

After the travesty the city commited all I heard about was a super elite golf course for the rich.

BTW...I don't want to be cruel but did Donovan Blackburn have a bad accident with grosly deforming injuries to his face?
Dumb it Down

Corbin, KY

#38 Apr 29, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>To garner support for literally stealing that property from the taxpayers Little frankie told everyone it was being done for affordable housing.
After the travesty the city commited all I heard about was a super elite golf course for the rich.
BTW...I don't want to be cruel but did Donovan Blackburn have a bad accident with grosly deforming injuries to his face?
BTW are you 12 years old, acting like a juvenie in a school yard quarrel calling someone ugly or picking on a physical trait. The people you are trashing runa a city, all you do is run your mouth. They are men and you are a GD 12 year old, the mentality of a 12 year old spoiled brat...grow up!
GOP

Summersville, WV

#39 Apr 29, 2013
Dumb it Down wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW are you 12 years old, acting like a juvenie in a school yard quarrel calling someone ugly or picking on a physical trait. The people you are trashing runa a city, all you do is run your mouth. They are men and you are a GD 12 year old, the mentality of a 12 year old spoiled brat...grow up!
It appears I have awakened an argumentative, defensive, uneducated juvenile. If you only knew how a lot of people look upon Donovan Blackburn and Little frankie with scorn and disgust you wouldn't open the flood gates of ridicule and fact revealing tell-alls about backdoor politics and dirty dealings.
You wanna trade info? I'm looking for another reason to get started again.

We can begin with UMG and take it from there.
Misery Payne

Corbin, KY

#40 Apr 29, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>It appears I have awakened an argumentative, defensive, uneducated juvenile. If you only knew how a lot of people look upon Donovan Blackburn and Little frankie with scorn and disgust you wouldn't open the flood gates of ridicule and fact revealing tell-alls about backdoor politics and dirty dealings.
You wanna trade info? I'm looking for another reason to get started again.
We can begin with UMG and take it from there.
People can discuss an issue without the juvenile name calling and stupid brat speak. I'm not privy any info about the city as I don't live in the city and don't know any of them but your stupid name calling and lack of anything relevant other than the name calling still puts you in the backward, ignorant catagory. Stick to the facts and the issue, you may be right about all of them but you lose credibility when you resort to the retard name calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min gary 5,770
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Commietator 154,281
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 51 min MUSICK-NESS 682
Cover songs (Jul '11) 57 min MUSICK-NESS 772
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yes and Amen 131,077
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 21,577
PMC appoints CEO ' S wife to run the physician ... 3 hr Faithful Ex Employee 34
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 8 hr In The Know 49
old men 9 hr AlZemmekis 8
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search