Have you heard of the new food stamp ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
disagree

Louisville, KY

#48 Oct 25, 2013
not everyone just sponges off the government, not everyone can just simply get a job. some of us actually are disabled and cant work. therefore we have to draw social security, food stamps, and passport. we would love to be able to get out and work like everyone else
lol

Elkhorn City, KY

#49 Oct 25, 2013
i say give the rich greedy "christian" republicans what they want and do away with food stamps all together. then raise min wage to make sure every person in america makes 100K a yr so that these greedy ceo's dont make millions on top of millions while they cut back jobs sayin they are losin money. on top of that institute a tax on all domestic companies that import any finished product from another country that would same as make them get no profit at all from products made in another country. they love the country so much that they send all the jops to a work force that they can pay 20 cents an hr to so that they get huge profits and then say the less fortunate in america are in that position cuz they are lazy...lol nothing wrong with gettin rid of any government help but once that happens then any and all products sold in america should be forced to be made in america. give us jobs and we wont need gov assistance. but ofcourse one of these so called "christian" republicans will say it is unconstitutional that they cant earn 50 mil a yr while they pay their employess 20 cent an hr in another country.
potty meat

Chesterfield, MO

#50 Oct 25, 2013
Get a job and you can buy what ever you like to eat…tah dah…problem solved now move on!!!!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#51 Oct 26, 2013
potty meat wrote:
Get a job and you can buy what ever you like to eat…tah dah…problem solved now move on!!!!!
Go clean the Toilets you Janitor.
LMAO

New York, NY

#52 Oct 26, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Go clean the Toilets you Janitor.
You done licked them clean with your tongue you sh1t eater.But then you do like giving rim jobs.LMAO
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#53 Oct 26, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>You done licked them clean with your tongue you sh1t eater.But then you do like giving rim jobs.LMAO
You must have mistaken me for your sorry Mommy.

Lmfao
Historian

Paducah, KY

#54 Oct 26, 2013
lol wrote:
i say give the rich greedy "christian" republicans what they want and do away with food stamps all together. then raise min wage to make sure every person in america makes 100K a yr so that these greedy ceo's dont make millions on top of millions while they cut back jobs sayin they are losin money. on top of that institute a tax on all domestic companies that import any finished product from another country that would same as make them get no profit at all from products made in another country. they love the country so much that they send all the jops to a work force that they can pay 20 cents an hr to so that they get huge profits and then say the less fortunate in america are in that position cuz they are lazy...lol nothing wrong with gettin rid of any government help but once that happens then any and all products sold in america should be forced to be made in america. give us jobs and we wont need gov assistance. but ofcourse one of these so called "christian" republicans will say it is unconstitutional that they cant earn 50 mil a yr while they pay their employess 20 cent an hr in another country.
Something that you should read:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/21/us-...
lol

Elkhorn City, KY

#55 Oct 26, 2013
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
Something that you should read:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/21/us-...
exactly my point...if the ppl in america would work for $50 a month then the factories would be here. we need an import tax that is astronomically high and maybe the jobs would come back home. then we wouldnt need gov assistance. all problems solved. to think the super rich call us lazy and spoon fed becuz americans know that 70 hr a week in a factory is worth more than $50 pay for the whole month. many problems could be fixed with siple term limits so that our governement couldnt be bought by the rich. make the ppl in government go back out in the work force after 2 terms and i bet they dont vote so pro-rich and screw the workin class over like has been happening at an unheard of rate since the great depression.
LMAO

New York, NY

#56 Oct 26, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You must have mistaken me for your sorry Mommy.
Lmfao
No I mistook you for yours.My bad.LMFAO
Kenny

Stollings, WV

#57 Oct 26, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>You done licked them clean with your tongue you sh1t eater.But then you do like giving rim jobs.LMAO
LOL,you told him!
Historian

Madisonville, KY

#58 Oct 27, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
many problems could be fixed with simple term limits so that our governement couldnt be bought by the rich. make the ppl in government go back out in the work force after 2 terms and i bet they dont vote so pro-rich and screw the workin class over like has been happening at an unheard of rate since the great depression.
Term limits won't fix the problem of government being bought by the rich. They would just buy a new set of drones over 4 years in the House and every 12 years in the Senate. And if you'll take a look, the Tea Party crowd in the House are all newcomers. Most were elected in November 2012, a few are in their second term. Ted Cruz is a freshman senator. It is the old line professional politicians who are actually trying to compromise and work out solutions.

The solution to the rich buying the government is to stop corporations from making the huge campaign contributions and paying for campaign advertising that in many cases the candidate that it supports did not ask for or authorize. Doing that will take a Constitutional amendment, however, to overturn the Supreme Court's Citizens United decision.
lol

Elkhorn City, KY

#59 Oct 27, 2013
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
Term limits won't fix the problem of government being bought by the rich. They would just buy a new set of drones over 4 years in the House and every 12 years in the Senate. And if you'll take a look, the Tea Party crowd in the House are all newcomers. Most were elected in November 2012, a few are in their second term. Ted Cruz is a freshman senator. It is the old line professional politicians who are actually trying to compromise and work out solutions.
The solution to the rich buying the government is to stop corporations from making the huge campaign contributions and paying for campaign advertising that in many cases the candidate that it supports did not ask for or authorize. Doing that will take a Constitutional amendment, however, to overturn the Supreme Court's Citizens United decision.
i say term limits will work cuz the ones goin in will know they gotta go back out to the work force in a few yrs anyway and work in the conditions they vote for. and if u know u just got 2 terms then why would u need campaing funds? its not a career then, its just a civil service ppl would do for their country at that point. career politicians compromise by hiding things in over time, not becuz they wanna do the right things.
Historian

Madisonville, KY

#60 Oct 27, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
i say term limits will work cuz the ones goin in will know they gotta go back out to the work force in a few yrs anyway and work in the conditions they vote for. and if u know u just got 2 terms then why would u need campaing funds? its not a career then, its just a civil service ppl would do for their country at that point. career politicians compromise by hiding things in over time, not becuz they wanna do the right things.
Again you are wrong. The drones who come in will not have to "go back out to the work force in a few years...and work in the conditions they vote for." They will simply cycle through the revolving door and go to work for the rich corporate sponsors who paid for their election.
lol

Elkhorn City, KY

#61 Oct 27, 2013
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are wrong. The drones who come in will not have to "go back out to the work force in a few years...and work in the conditions they vote for." They will simply cycle through the revolving door and go to work for the rich corporate sponsors who paid for their election.
maybe, but its gonna be hard to have that many on the payroll cuz u are gonna have to add someone every 2 yrs or so. term limits alone wont help, i agree there, but if they are added as well as a couple other things it would all be straightened out pretty quick i think.
Historian

Madisonville, KY

#62 Oct 27, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe, but its gonna be hard to have that many on the payroll cuz u are gonna have to add someone every 2 yrs or so. term limits alone wont help, i agree there, but if they are added as well as a couple other things it would all be straightened out pretty quick i think.
The corporation won't have to "add someone every 2 years or so" in order to operate the Congressional/corporate revolving door. They will just pick out one of their own insiders - who is already on the payroll - send him to Congress, and then take him back in his old job. Then they will pick another insider to replace him and repeat the process over and over again.
lol

Elkhorn City, KY

#63 Oct 27, 2013
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
The corporation won't have to "add someone every 2 years or so" in order to operate the Congressional/corporate revolving door. They will just pick out one of their own insiders - who is already on the payroll - send him to Congress, and then take him back in his old job. Then they will pick another insider to replace him and repeat the process over and over again.
very possible but i dont think that could have as much of an impact as u think. we both could be somewhat right and both be somewhat wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 min A Hillary Deport... 4,780
The Gospel Redemmers 4 min blah blah blah 75
Trumps ratings better than ever 17 min Worst Ever 23
Bank 253 Gang Bang 19 min Roger 6
Appalachian Airplane (Nov '14) 20 min Question 184
Sanctuary Cities 24 min Impeach Trump Now 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min usa 163,841

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance