crystal osborne
just wondering

Ransom, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2009
doese any one know her?
wondering

Ransom, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2009
which crystal osborne are we talking about?
Heard of Her

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2009
Know one Crystal Osborne. Why you asking?
yupp

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2009
yea what you wanna know?
Heard of Her

Anderson, SC

#5 Nov 10, 2009
Did anybody get a reply yet?
Crystal Osborne

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2009
What do you what to know about me? I'm a stay at home mom I take care of my kids and everybody else's. So I guess you thought you would try to get some shit stated on me but hunny you're to afraid to put your name on here I'm not. I don't do anything I stay home raise my two kids because they have deadbeat dad's. I am also taking care of my boyfriend's son. So you want to start your lies go right ahead, if you want to know something about me put your real name on here and quit being a pussy. I'm sure if you really know me you would know I do nothing I stay at home unless my kids have to go to the doctor or I have to go shopping oh sorry we go out to eat every Friday and sometimes Saturday. So grow put your name on here and ask away because I have nothing to hide like the rest of you.
just wondering

Ransom, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2009
i know you very well yes you are a good mom and dad i just had to get you started and you know who i am .i am mamaw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug dealers Johns Creek area 30 min Heard about it 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min How 151,860
Cheap divorce lawyer on installments. 1 hr Jenn 4
Irish Pub coming 1 hr Nothing So Far 14
News Gray calls for roads, technology to help coal r... 1 hr Nothing So Far 21
Monk Runs Away 1 hr NO ane for me 24
Vote for Trump is a vote for Jesus!!!! 1 hr drumpf LOL 23

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance