First Prev
of 2
Next Last
opinion

London, KY

#22 Aug 23, 2014
illegal foreclosure wrote:
My dear opinion, ky relies heavily on tn law as a sister state and also wv and its circuit federal runs up through Michigan. since some judges howdy doody work out of both counties and surrounding counties I think it's possible that surrounding counties might be germane to the discussion. I get that you are working a different angle. I was kinds surprised to see that ky considers tn a sister state they're completely different places. not according o some. And west Virginia is far and away a different class of people in some spots and parts of ky are even much more fair it's Pikeville. Them miscreants have so much shite to hide they appear to be taking one another OUT to cover it up. I don't care of someone is a pos . I don't play god and disparage murder and violence in every way unless you are defending your family from violence which is how they entrap many people. But if a guy is gonna testify or talk and winds up dead PRIOR that's a cover up of large proportion.they try to catch people ''out of county'' to kill them it makes the murder investigation easier to f up
I can believe that is possible. But that does not scare me,death is just a natural fact of life. I ve been prepared for that to be tried awhile and I will react as such. No shame in my game or to put it another way? It would be all my pleasure to have an excuse to gut 1 or 2 of them bastards. That is not a road that I advise them to take with me.
illegal foreclosure

Richmond, KY

#23 Aug 23, 2014
You are well within your rights to defend yourself and family. Again, disparage violence of any type but other than how they sneak the whores into your kids' lives like the gutless wonders they are if they actually came at anyone in our family to hurt them it would be over my dead body.
And so the planning begins. That's no different tn anyone imp except the trash you see around you. Anyone with above the morals of an alley cat should jump to the aid of a helpless individual then you got Pineville where the feds recruit child prostitutes to aid in property theft. I hope you didn't take my comment wrong. Friends of ours had a son murdered. I could see right away that he was taken to a neighboring county making the forcing justice on the murderer by the parents that much more difficult. Which is why I pay attention to the next two or three layers of counties. Because that keeps pike nose clean, see??? It's another denial card. That's what I intended to get across
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

#24 Aug 23, 2014
When the troopers finish the academy they write down there too 10 choices of which post to go to.

Then they are assigned a number randomly. And that's the order tbey pick.

The people from the Post 9 area have no problem being stationed back here because no one else picks it.

The guys are not forced to come here. If there are no minority troopers here it's because they did not pick Post 9. It's not racism or discrimination. They do not want to come here.
opinion

London, KY

#25 Aug 23, 2014
illegal foreclosure wrote:
You are well within your rights to defend yourself and family. Again, disparage violence of any type but other than how they sneak the whores into your kids' lives like the gutless wonders they are if they actually came at anyone in our family to hurt them it would be over my dead body.
And so the planning begins. That's no different tn anyone imp except the trash you see around you. Anyone with above the morals of an alley cat should jump to the aid of a helpless individual then you got Pineville where the feds recruit child prostitutes to aid in property theft. I hope you didn't take my comment wrong. Friends of ours had a son murdered. I could see right away that he was taken to a neighboring county making the forcing justice on the murderer by the parents that much more difficult. Which is why I pay attention to the next two or three layers of counties. Because that keeps pike nose clean, see??? It's another denial card. That's what I intended to get across
I know what you re saying and you are right on the nose. I just think that's way to easy for them. I prefer the punishment that is chosen by the majority if I can get that for them. Dishonor,lack of power,money and cast to dwell among the very people they ve hurt.
opinion

London, KY

#26 Aug 24, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
When the troopers finish the academy they write down there too 10 choices of which post to go to.
Then they are assigned a number randomly. And that's the order tbey pick.
The people from the Post 9 area have no problem being stationed back here because no one else picks it.
The guys are not forced to come here. If there are no minority troopers here it's because they did not pick Post 9. It's not racism or discrimination. They do not want to come here.
That actually makes alot of sense. I could t see a decent black person wanting among a bunch jerks. But that still leaves the counties. City police are usually very well managed all the way around. I really can't imagine anyone saying anything negative about them.
Patriot7

Dana, KY

#27 Aug 24, 2014
So basically what is being said here is the KSP should consider skin color when assigning a new trooper to a post in KY. Is this what you are saying? So don't even look at their qualifications, just skin color? Now that is just as racist as the police considering skin color when dealing with potential criminals. It is only about skin color when it furthers someone's agenda or bank account. True equality would not consider skin color and base selection on ability and character no matter that persons skin color.
opinion

London, KY

#28 Aug 24, 2014
No,just do as the law simply states like everyone else. Find someone who fits those qualifications and hire them. Thats not just ksp,thats everyone in law enforcement in the county. Alsoeveryone who employs people throughout the County and State.
Wake Up

Pikeville, KY

#29 Aug 30, 2014
You all watch to much Fox and CNN!! Get a life, seriously!! I have several black friends, namely one great friend from Hazard, who I meet and ride motorcycles with the second Saturday of every month. Well, I just just love when he and I laugh and joke about you poor brainwashed sheep and your MSM propaganda. Y'all need to wake up from your slumber and see the real enemy! The real racist terror state! Satan is among us, May you find true happiness in God (Allah)(Yahweh)! We are all one under him. God Bless You
Oh, and I'm a "whitey" an 11th generation Eastern Kentuckian.(Pike)
Boyd Crowder

Paris, KY

#30 Aug 30, 2014
Jerome Martin and Phillip Yates where former black state troopers at Post 9 in the 80`s.
lol

Drift, KY

#31 Aug 31, 2014
Boyd Crowder wrote:
Jerome Martin and Phillip Yates where former black state troopers at Post 9 in the 80`s.
Capt. Midnight!!!
illegal foreclosure

Martin, KY

#32 Aug 31, 2014
Wake Up wrote:
You all watch to much Fox and CNN!! Get a life, seriously!! I have several black friends, namely one great friend from Hazard, who I meet and ride motorcycles with the second Saturday of every month. Well, I just just love when he and I laugh and joke about you poor brainwashed sheep and your MSM propaganda. Y'all need to wake up from your slumber and see the real enemy! The real racist terror state! Satan is among us, May you find true happiness in God (Allah)(Yahweh)! We are all one under him. God Bless You
Oh, and I'm a "whitey" an 11th generation Eastern Kentuckian.(Pike)
my good sir.thank you for your wit and good heart
please tell me if you can, how my family moved to the home of our ancestors and beloved mountain family as we have longed to do for years and can find no peace here .....
The best part of me is here informed my life to bring my family here. Why can we not live in peace? Can you point me in the right direction?
I am at my wit's end for answers. Tried ignoring it placating it and living with it and decrying it, but still no peace. I too am an 11th or more generation pikevillian removed against my will as a child. Why would it be so hard to return to a place I love so much?? This is a serious question which I hope will net like response. I drive all through greasy looking for my people. Where have they gone???
old dude

Ransom, KY

#33 Aug 31, 2014
slammer wrote:
It all falls under the same law involving discrimination. So yeah its probably illegal.
There is no law requiring any one to hire a black person...Affirmative action in itself is discriminatory.

“ONLY WAR AND DEATH...”

Since: Aug 14

ARE ABSOLUTE!!!

#34 Sep 2, 2014
The Police Chief in Whitesburg, KY. is Robert Tyrone (how appropriate, LOL!) Fields who was a KSP
Trooper up until he recently took this latest position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Uncle Tom 38,553
Pike County Loves President Trump!! 3 hr Mister x 68
where is a good church (Jan '11) 4 hr Sister 14
Fiber optics internet 4 hr Splicer 1
Workers on Hwy 23 4 hr Optics 2
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 5 hr Visitor Bob 26,868
Word Association (Aug '11) 5 hr Visitor Bob 7,840
Dear Ray Jones and Amy 6 hr buddies 10
Keith Faces New Charges 6 hr Foxnews 15
Pike Central Basketball Under Investigation? 8 hr Dry Branch 21
Ray Jones on WYMT 19 hr working man 29

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web