First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thought

Ashland, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2014
I was just wondering why KSP has no black troopers on patrol and the sheriff department does not have any as far as I know.Anyone else have any thoughts on these very deliberate acts of lawless activity??
yup

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 22, 2014
I think its time to push Pikeville into the 21st century and make them obey the laws also.How about it folks,don t you think the people who claim to uphold the law also need to obey it??
well

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 22, 2014
Do you know any blacks that have applied and met the qualifications and training required for the positions?
and his wife is crazy

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2014
well wrote:
Do you know any blacks that have applied and met the qualifications and training required for the positions?
No black troopers will come here, do you remember there used to be a black trooper in Pikeville, and Terry Thompson made up this big lie story about how he caught him and another man engaging in homosexual acts while he was on duty?????
There was a big hearing and it was in all the papers.
Thompson lied his ass off, because he is a bigot and didnt want to see any blacks in his post.
He is, was and always will be a dick.
well

Pikeville, KY

#5 Aug 23, 2014
and his wife is crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
No black troopers will come here, do you remember there used to be a black trooper in Pikeville, and Terry Thompson made up this big lie story about how he caught him and another man engaging in homosexual acts while he was on duty?????
Thompson lied his ass off, because he is a bigot and didnt want to see any blacks in his post.
Sorry. I didn't know that.
opinion

Ashland, KY

#6 Aug 23, 2014
I would like a link to that story if anyone has it.
illegal foreclosure

Corbin, KY

#7 Aug 23, 2014
Someone said on an old topic post inroad a long time back about one black trooper working the Mingo ky border thereabouts. Could have been a lot of lies but he ma have been too cozy with some questionable business owners. That part I would know nothing about and it could just be lies but I remember it being specific and I also remember it being mentioned somewhere about homosexual acts. I lost interest. I don' t believe they were on the same thread and maybe not both in topic. Another thing that had caught m interest was the sheer number of LEO living in the majestic kimper area which I found astonishing given the low population. As a statistician I am curious about and seek correlations if any exist so I tried to determine WHY so many LEO liepve there. At the time I had never heard of fuzzed nor did I know until less than a year ago that fuzzed lives in the hill there. Somewhere in investigating for a connection or reason I found all you speak of. Can't say the veracity of same.
opinion

Ashland, KY

#8 Aug 23, 2014
Sounds like Pike County has been ran any way chosen for a long time. Its time for everyone to put away the racial and fender phobia problems and involved in the human race. Blacks and whites seem to be affected by this nationwide. Only it seems to be prevailing in Pike County Kentucky.
opinion

Ashland, KY

#9 Aug 23, 2014
And gender phobias
opinion

Ashland, KY

#10 Aug 23, 2014
Body and car cameras would be a great upgrade for these homophobes.
illegal foreclosure

Corbin, KY

#11 Aug 23, 2014
It's said they very actively recruit for the kkk in kimper and freeburn. Read that in the thread about the man who Ran over the little girls waiting for bus later killed his wife and then just in general have heard from people who work there of racial slurs thrown and possible recruitments for the kkk if so that would tend to point to ksp being involved due to the sheer number who somehow ended up living there which means that you know whos involved which points up a very good reason that they would not want my family around. We have a long history of defense of human civil and equal rights
found it

Pikeville, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2014
opinion wrote:
I would like a link to that story if anyone has it.
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
found it

Pikeville, KY

#14 Aug 23, 2014
opinion wrote:
And gender phobias
I dont know if the black former trooper was gay or not, but if he was that was no reason for him to be fired.
the allegations of terry thompson and his mother were just trumped up to have an excuse to fire the cop.
if he was gay they couldnt get him on just that, but they accused him of lying about being with the other man in the car performing sex acts, that is what ended up getting him fired.
terry thompson is a low life who used his position as trooper and then detective to harass and intimidate people for years.
he is a sorry excuse for a human being.
and to this day he walks around like marshall dillon like he is some thing important and feared, he makes me hurl.
i guess he is glad no one had iphones back in his time or they might have been able to report a lot of his wrong doing.
and what was going on between himself and the younger state troopers he used to go to the laurel shop and buy beer with on the weekends?
Maybe

Providence, UT

#15 Aug 23, 2014
and his wife is crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget the black trooper several years ago that needlessly shot and killed that old man down on route 80 in Floyd Co.The old man had emphysema real bad and that cop stated that when the old man ran and he had to chase him.Well the cop stated that the old man tried to fight him and he had to shoot him in self defense.The county coroner didn't back up the cops story though.It was a known fact that the old man was racist and probably called him a n****r. No reason though to have been killed.
opinion

Ashland, KY

#16 Aug 23, 2014
That's Floyd County and not the subject. Racists start up just as soon as you start a reasonable debate.
FYI

Martin, KY

#17 Aug 23, 2014
opinion wrote:
That's Floyd County and not the subject. Racists start up just as soon as you start a reasonable debate.
I do believe Floyd Co is covered by post 9.Was that trooper not out of post 9?
what the heck

Pikeville, KY

#18 Aug 23, 2014
thought wrote:
I was just wondering why KSP has no black troopers on patrol and the sheriff department does not have any as far as I know.Anyone else have any thoughts on these very deliberate acts of lawless activity??
It is illegal to not have any black troopers? What about Latino or Asian? Is that illegal too??
slammer

Ashland, KY

#19 Aug 23, 2014
It all falls under the same law involving discrimination. So yeah its probably illegal.
illegal foreclosure

Corbin, KY

#20 Aug 23, 2014
My dear opinion, ky relies heavily on tn law as a sister state and also wv and its circuit federal runs up through Michigan. since some judges howdy doody work out of both counties and surrounding counties I think it's possible that surrounding counties might be germane to the discussion. I get that you are working a different angle. I was kinds surprised to see that ky considers tn a sister state they're completely different places. not according o some. And west Virginia is far and away a different class of people in some spots and parts of ky are even much more fair it's Pikeville. Them miscreants have so much shite to hide they appear to be taking one another OUT to cover it up. I don't care of someone is a pos . I don't play god and disparage murder and violence in every way unless you are defending your family from violence which is how they entrap many people. But if a guy is gonna testify or talk and winds up dead PRIOR that's a cover up of large proportion.they try to catch people ''out of county'' to kill them it makes the murder investigation easier to f up
chilly pop

Pikeville, KY

#21 Aug 23, 2014
There was a black state trooper and as far as I know he is still at post 9. His name, amusingly, was Trooper White.
I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure he is still there. and a very nice man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 min Oblamer the mooslim 24,877
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 20 min Musikologist 1,178
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min RoseAnne 135,203
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 44 min Musikologist 23,308
Bruce Walters Motors Pikeville, KY 1 hr Parrot 19
Best Lawyer in Eastern Kentucky? 2 hr opinion 6
Rock Fork Coal Corporation 2 hr Elaine 1
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall 11 hr Only Difference 31
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]