r u sure??
thats

Manchester, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2009
what i heard as well
james f

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2009
thats stupid ass hell,, do they think if they move it back a day were its not on the weekend that kids are not going to get out and egg? no thats no true because everyone i know thats going eggin is going thursday and friday..
lil miss sunshine

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Oct 18, 2009
james f wrote:
thats stupid ass hell,, do they think if they move it back a day were its not on the weekend that kids are not going to get out and egg? no thats no true because everyone i know thats going eggin is going thursday and friday..
i know, this pisses me off every year. it just makes it harder on the parents, who have to stay up later than usual, getting all the makeup and junk cleaned off their kids, then send them to school the next day. and you know they don't actually get any work done the day after, at school. why not let kids enjoy their halloween, and actually have time after trick-or-treating to enjoy some of their candy. This is just what Pike county does with everything. take all the fun out of it.
Wondering

Red Jacket, WV

#7 Oct 18, 2009
Yes..Pike County is Oct. 29th 6-8pm and Floyd County is Oct. 31st 6-8pm. I think I saw it on Q95's website....

http://www.q95fm.net/pages/3675524.php ?
wow

Macon, GA

#8 Oct 18, 2009
I wish I lived in Floyd County =(
curious

Anderson, SC

#9 Oct 18, 2009
thanks :) Maybe I will take the kids in Pike and Floyd that way we can get some use out of these expensive halloween costumes they couldn't live without lol
Arabella Montoya

West Liberty, KY

#10 Oct 28, 2009
they are thinking about cancelling trick-or-treating this year due to swine =[
Look at your calendar

Hindman, KY

#11 Oct 17, 2010
lil miss sunshine wrote:
thursday, the 29th.
Oct 29, 2010 is on a Friday.
Look at your calendar

Hindman, KY

#12 Oct 17, 2010
Never mind. This post is from 2009. My bad. Does anyone know when Pikevilles Trick or Treat night is or safe night is? Thanks
peaches and cream

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 17, 2010
they put trick or treat night on a thursday night because several several years ago when it was on a friday, a drunk driver ran over a child... so they wanted to do it a night when ppl have to work the next day or have school the day that way there would be fewer drunks on the road... but i do agree though pike county does love to suck the fun out of alot of things
Trick or Treat

Hindman, KY

#15 Oct 17, 2010
so is trick or treat on Oct 28,2010? What time is the safe night and where do they usually have it at. I am new to the location.
Tackett

Red Jacket, WV

#16 Oct 17, 2010
im bout sure it is Oct. 28th 6-8 p.m.
trick or treat

United States

#17 Oct 17, 2010
Trick or Treat will be held Thursday evening Oct. 28 from 6 to 8 pm in Pikeville & Pike County.
gulag

Pikeville, KY

#18 Oct 18, 2010
curious wrote:
Does anyone know when trick or treat night is? Thanks (:
when?
jojo

Pikeville, KY

#19 Oct 18, 2010
gulag wrote:
<quoted text>
when?
not now
LAUGHIN AT YA LOUD

Chavies, KY

#20 Oct 26, 2010
FLOYD COUNTY IS ON THE 30TH, WHICH IS A SATURDAY NIGHT, PRESTONSBURG WILL BE TREATING ON THE 28TH.
lol

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Oct 26, 2010
lil miss sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
i know, this pisses me off every year. it just makes it harder on the parents, who have to stay up later than usual, getting all the makeup and junk cleaned off their kids, then send them to school the next day. and you know they don't actually get any work done the day after, at school. why not let kids enjoy their halloween, and actually have time after trick-or-treating to enjoy some of their candy. This is just what Pike county does with everything. take all the fun out of it.
It's over by 8pm and you can't get you kids cleaned up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True bank 253 hookups 7 min Robbie 6
east ridge football 3 hr Bolt4187 4
Brian Morris Said 3 hr Help Me Jon Dug 61
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr Funny As H3ll 35,470
Democrats are lieing loosers 3 hr Trump The Disgrace 6
The People Versus The Electoral College 3 hr Trump The Disgrace 164
Trump Health Care 3 hr Trump The Disgrace 3
Ray Jones Nervous 17 hr Lmao 24

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages