“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#131 Jun 28, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Oh well, so much for that! I didn't google the first one. I don't have to. I have my information stored in what is called my computer brain. Any info I give out comes from my source, me. so as to keep the hounds at bay, 90 percent of what I tell you comes out of me and I have notes spread out all over the house for the other 10 percent. Was Martha Carson of Neon, Kentucky on that long list? How about Betty Jean Robinson of Barbourville, Kentucky?
I did not bother to read the lists, Dun. That's the point I mentioned before that Wow does not grasp his futile waste of time here. Those lists are so cumbersome that most people will not bother to read them to closely in-depth and therefore the point is lost in translation. I found the interest in trying to think of what Kentuckians I could recall and contributing them..or like I said, learning of NEW ones that I was not familiar with as being Kentuckians. Dimwitted simpletons like Wow have no grasp of what a driving inspiration the desire for knowledge can provide.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#132 Jun 28, 2013
Like pink sugarplum stated, it was fun while it lasted. Being few of us will take the time to read wow's stupid list, let's bypass it and continue on, how about it?
CMN

Williamsburg, VA

#133 Jun 28, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if he ever lived in Louisville but it's possible. I say that's possible and probable he was in the area at times since, and many people don't know this about Thomas Cruise Mapother IV (his full real name) but he briefly attended a Franciscan seminary in Cincinnati on a church scholarship and aspired to become a Catholic priest...long before becoming the brainwashed puppet of Scientology he is today,LOL!
Tom Cruise did live in Louisville as a child after his parents divorced and he went there with his mother. He attended school there at one of the Catholic academies. Some of his earliest acting performances were at the Actor's Theatre there.
CMN

Williamsburg, VA

#134 Jun 28, 2013
I do not know if anyone has mentioned D.W. Griffith, director of "Birth of a Nation". He was born in Oldham Co. and there is an old house in LaGrange that was supposedly his homeplace.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#135 Jun 28, 2013
CMN wrote:
I do not know if anyone has mentioned D.W. Griffith, director of "Birth of a Nation". He was born in Oldham Co. and there is an old house in LaGrange that was supposedly his homeplace.
I knew that he and a few other famous Directors were originally from KY. but I'll be surprised if a lot of people will even know who he is or the groundbreaking, innovative importance of his "Birth Of A Nation" film. The ones that do will probably only know because of it's KKK/Racist connotations.

As for ol' Tom Cat Cruise, I was not 100% sure about his residing in Louisville. I thought
he had but was not positive.
who

Virgie, KY

#136 Jun 28, 2013
Dakota Meyer, Columbia, Ky. Living member of a very VERY elite group. He is a living Medal of Honor recipient. USMC.
Rebel Yell

Richmond, KY

#137 Jun 28, 2013
Jefferson Davis the best president we ever had was from Kentucky!
who

Virgie, KY

#138 Jun 28, 2013
I cant remember his name. The person they was trying to make into the next marlboro man, wasn't he from Elkhorn City?
just for fun

Kermit, WV

#139 Jun 28, 2013
Man 'O War-- The greatest race horse of all time!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#140 Jun 29, 2013
Col. James "Jim" Beauregard Beam who took over his family's Kentucky owned distillery and later renamed one it's products "Jim Beam" Bourbon.

His cousin Joseph Beam was later instrumental in merging
with The Shapira Family to build Heaven Hill Distilleries
in KY. where Evan Williams, Skinny Gal, Hpnotiq, and other
fine libations are made.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#141 Jun 29, 2013
Wasn't there a freak from Letcher County called The Legendary POS?

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#142 Jun 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
Yea and didnt he have an obsessive stalker named, wtf..."weak terrified fraidycat"
lol
oh wait, thats
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#143 Jun 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
While the freak aspect is questionable, there is indeed an incredible Alpha Male known as The Legend Himself: Patrick Whitaker and sometimes the addendum POS is added as an abbreviation for "Powerfully Omnipotent Superior" when he is compared to the likes of trash like yourself, LMAO!

“In Line ”

Since: Nov 11

For #9

#144 Jun 29, 2013
Carrie Nation

born in Garrard Co.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#146 Jun 30, 2013
Actress Traci Lind is from Louisville, KY. and has had roles in various movies such as: Fright Night II, My Boyfriend's Back, The Road To Wellville, The End Of Violence, Bugsy, The Handmaid's Tale, as well as the 1988 Richard Pryor/Randy Quaid classic Moving.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#147 Jun 30, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
While the freak aspect is questionable, there is indeed an incredible Alpha Male known as The Legend Himself: Patrick Whitaker and sometimes the addendum POS is added as an abbreviation for "Powerfully Omnipotent Superior" when he is compared to the likes of trash like yourself, LMAO!
No, just a superior pos from a turd pile in a holler from Letcher County.

“In Line ”

For #9

#148 Jul 1, 2013
Jean Ritchie (Pippa Passes)

now lives down the street from me here in Conway.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#149 Jul 1, 2013
Porter Church from Pikeville, Kentucky!

“In Line ”

For #9

#150 Jul 1, 2013
Dottie Rambo.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#151 Jul 1, 2013
Melvin Goins from Prestonsburg, Kentucky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 min Clint Eastwood 21,627
Pikeville was my cage 9 min Ronald was a poser 8
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 15 min FoLLoW aLoNg 22,955
Commons Apartments 36 min Im Shocked 145
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Rights 133,208
robo docs aka false stmts 1 hr smartypants 24
jaunita deskins 1 hr smartypants 15
Charles Baird & Hugh B. Hall Fleecing of a Ticket 2 hr robo judging 65
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 5 hr karmaknocking 123
PMC Affairs 7 hr Who are they 11
The May Administration 21 hr no s at 6
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match