First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Myrtle Beach, SC

#112 Mar 4, 2014
Truth is wrote:
Homosexuals are nasty, filthy disease spreading mutants. They are a cesspool of STD's, HIV, AIDS infested scum of the earth. They are the downfall of any great society once they are tolerated and usually permitted toward the end of a societies lifecycle. They should be discriminated against.
. I hope, for your children's sake, none of them are gay. It would be terrible to be trapped with a person like you to guide them through life.
Fox News Is A Joke

France

#113 Mar 4, 2014
Newbie wrote:
<quoted text>. I hope, for your children's sake, none of them are gay. It would be terrible to be trapped with a person like you to guide them through life.
All of my kids are queer just like me.So what.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#114 Mar 6, 2014
What do women have to put up with? Things like this.

"'Upskirt' photos in Boston deemed legal"

"BOSTON, Ma.(AP)- A man who took pictures on his cellphone up women's skirts while riding the Boston subway didn't violate Massachusetts state law--because the women weren't nude or partially nude.

Massachusetts' highest court ruled Wednesday, March 5, that Michael Robertson, who was arrested in August 2010 for the offense, did not break the law.

This decision overruled a lower court that decided Robertson had broke the law, after transit police set up a sting to catch Robertson. The ruling prompted some lawmakers to promise to update state law.

While there are laws in place to protect people from being photographed in bathrooms and dressing rooms, these laws don't protect clothed people in public areas."

A lot still has to be done. Did you know here in Kentucky a rapist can legally seek visitation and other rights to a victim's baby if the baby (pregnancy) was the result of the rape? I don't mean an ex-boyfriend, I mean a stranger assault. In other states where it's legal there have been cases where an offender has threaten this to extort a victim into dropping charges against him.

Also here in Kentucky adult single women cannot get EPO protections if stalked and endangered by an ex-boyfriend. She can only get an EPO if she lives with the man or they have a child in common. But if she is of the type person who has refused to live unmarried with him or have a child out of wedlock there is no EPO protection. We, Kentucky, are only one of four states in the nation which doesn't have this.
Brainwashed

Corbin, KY

#115 Mar 6, 2014
Most of America spends 4 hours a day in front of a TV and have since the 60's. They don't even think about how this media has grown to control their minds and society. Most communist countries news and programing is state owned, they know the power of controlling the media. You control the media you control the minds and TV has been the most powerful medium ever invented. The gay agenda is promoted on TV, print and movies, none of the voices of the anti gay majority is allowed, if voiced it is in a negative manner.
This social engineering will have the effect of destroying off the family unit in America or finishing it off. Strong families and a strong working and middle class are stalwarts against communism. The last stages of a communist takeover is to destroy the family in a country and the middle class. Make everybody dependent upon the state and destroy the family so the government is the only moral authority, any form of authority in the country.
Every TV show will soon have a Token gay, it is PC not to be gay or support gays. Any opposition will not be aired or will not be aired favorably. Any politician that does not promote the gay agenda will not be electable. The TV has made Americans like sheep or lemmings, brain dead zombies that can't thing for themselves and so easy to program to believe in anything even if it goes against God and nature. Then again it as it was written, The Prince of the Power of the Air as written in scripture....these time were written about and predicted.
Brainwashed

Corbin, KY

#116 Mar 6, 2014
should have been PC to be gay or support gays "politically correct"..
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#117 Mar 8, 2014
Brainwashed wrote:
Most of America spends 4 hours a day in front of a TV and have since the 60's. They don't even think about how this media has grown to control their minds and society. Most communist countries news and programing is state owned, they know the power of controlling the media. You control the media you control the minds and TV has been the most powerful medium ever invented. The gay agenda is promoted on TV, print and movies, none of the voices of the anti gay majority is allowed, if voiced it is in a negative manner.
This social engineering will have the effect of destroying off the family unit in America or finishing it off. Strong families and a strong working and middle class are stalwarts against communism. The last stages of a communist takeover is to destroy the family in a country and the middle class. Make everybody dependent upon the state and destroy the family so the government is the only moral authority, any form of authority in the country.
Every TV show will soon have a Token gay, it is PC not to be gay or support gays. Any opposition will not be aired or will not be aired favorably. Any politician that does not promote the gay agenda will not be electable. The TV has made Americans like sheep or lemmings, brain dead zombies that can't thing for themselves and so easy to program to believe in anything even if it goes against God and nature. Then again it as it was written, The Prince of the Power of the Air as written in scripture....these time were written about and predicted.
Was it also predicted that you would be a stupid SOB?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for female German Shepherd to breed my ... (May '10) 2 hr isaiahbigelow 73
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr huu 17,879
Whitney Akers (Nov '10) 5 hr sloned11- 4
Jeff Burke at Keyser Height's 5 hr hmmmm 1
judge combs question 5 hr enter user name 39
Mayor's Wife Blasting Combs 5 hr Can You Believe 42
women sleeping with married men 6 hr shew 41
Josh Huffman new Pikecille Commussioner 14 hr Amy 54
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info