pike central football
Michael Vick

United States

#84 Nov 6, 2010
Still Crowing wrote:
<quoted text>
We're still crowing and no one has crowned you the cock of the walk yet. We could still beat you little punk ass anyday.
Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!!!!! Ya little chicken-hawk squawker. Ya may beat me but Belfry and Red Devils sure handed yall your asses.
really

Elkhorn City, KY

#85 Nov 7, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
What is P-villes excuse, you won your state titles with a bunch of recruits from all over the US. But you got by with it didn't you. Don't point fingers, you still are bunch of losers and no one wants to play for you. Recruiting has been really hard the past few years hasn't it? And don't laugh, you can't get out of your district in basketball with a loaded team, ER has own your butts. That's holarious amd we are still laughing.
yeah, because god knows pike central is a powerhouse in basketball too, hehe. say what you want but i guarantee you one thing. if pikeville loses next week, at least you won't see them on here bitching about central. that's why central has been and always will be losers, they blame everyone but themselves.
Michael Vick

United States

#86 Nov 7, 2010
Both,girls and boys,teams at Central may not be the 'powerhouse' as you say but at least they can hold there heads high and say they are not, nor the coaches, cheaters. I wish the two teams and the two new coaches the best of luck.
What

Ransom, KY

#87 Nov 7, 2010
drama wrote:
Let me just say ... If PCHS wasnt doing good, noone would hear anything. Now that they are doing good, people want to start trouble. All this is gonna do is , 1, be hard on the kids of the people that started this. and 2, hurt the school. Because heaven for bid , PCHS does something worthwhile, and anytime other schools around do , its cause they are good players. David Jones, was from Matewan, did you hear about that. No you didnt. But let me tell ya this, it has been looked at, and it has been proven to be wrong ( the accusations) and I pray that those who sit behind their computers and papers while they write to report their OWN school, gets some conscience because this is quite sad. Let these kids have their spot in the spotlight and let them enjoy their great season !!
Schools hurt themselves when they do things like this. That is why there are rules to sports!
Still Crowing

Chesterfield, MO

#88 Nov 7, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, because god knows pike central is a powerhouse in basketball too, hehe. say what you want but i guarantee you one thing. if pikeville loses next week, at least you won't see them on here bitching about central. that's why central has been and always will be losers, they blame everyone but themselves.
Losers? Pick up that little pecker nose of yours and take a look in the mirror, now that's a loser......LOL. No one will be bitching, we will be laughing like last year when Harlan took your asses to the cleaner.....LOL.
footballfan

Pikeville, KY

#89 Nov 12, 2010
good guys PC
Parent nees o know

New Tazewell, TN

#90 Nov 12, 2010
Is any local radio stations going to broadcast the game between Pikville and Harlan...Thanks
Radio

United States

#91 Nov 12, 2010
1240am
really

Elkhorn City, KY

#92 Nov 13, 2010
Still Crowing wrote:
<quoted text>
Losers? Pick up that little pecker nose of yours and take a look in the mirror, now that's a loser......LOL. No one will be bitching, we will be laughing like last year when Harlan took your asses to the cleaner.....LOL.
guess you'll have to wait another week on that laugh. and ya know where you and the rest of central will be laughing from? the couch! now that's funny!
Injunction junction

United States

#93 Nov 13, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, because god knows pike central is a powerhouse in basketball too, hehe. say what you want but i guarantee you one thing. if pikeville loses next week, at least you won't see them on here bitching about central. that's why central has been and always will be losers, they blame everyone but themselves.
you are right, "REALLY". Pike central has noone else to blame but themselves. selfishness, jealousy and the inability to handle success are obvious issues for hawk parents ... the fact is that PCC has played in the same district and same schedule for 'umpteen years' and until Chapman arrived they won 4 games per year with a 39% winning percentage over the past 10 years. chapman comes in teaches and coaches, the 1st year the host not only a playoff game but the regional final and had a winning season with 7 wins. the second season they fin1sh with 8 wins vs only 2 losses and a 65% win percentage. do you hear chapman bad-mouthing other schools? no you do not. do you hear him calling and making accusations against anyone else? no you do not? wanna know why? because he is busy coaching! this crap came from within pcc. belfry, pikeville, prestonsburg or no other school around is involved. it is simply childish losers that refuse to change and develop a winning attitude!!!!!!!!!
Joe

Clarksville, TN

#94 Nov 14, 2010
^^^

U are wrong. He tried to build the program the WRONG way. And you know this.
TRUTH

Virgie, KY

#95 Nov 14, 2010
dont drive another student to school.. thats wrong.. recruiting is wrong.
Still Crowing

Chesterfield, MO

#96 Nov 14, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>guess you'll have to wait another week on that laugh. and ya know where you and the rest of central will be laughing from? the couch! now that's funny!
Yes, guess I will, but this time I'll be in the stands. Hope you are there so you can hear me laugh. Hailing Pikeville.........LOL.
Hawks Working Hard

Pikeville, KY

#97 Nov 22, 2010
The Boys have been in the weight room since the loss to Russell. They didn't take one day off! They are working hard & developed the attitude needed all successful programs already have. We are very proud of this TEAM & our COACH! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! We know its jealousy from within and around and that's all & why this crap is still continuing & that's what makes us even prouder!! GO HAWKS!!!
The Source

Jackson, KY

#98 Nov 22, 2010
I hear the hammer will be dropped soon! All W's will be erased.
WOW

United States

#99 Nov 22, 2010
Are you people on Buckley's Creek really that friggin' blind? This is another one of those where there is smoke, there is fire situations.... Your coach has been dirty for years, but you took him knowing the extent of his dirt, probably even encouraged it! I hope the KHSAA knocks ya'll down a few pegs. The way this program was "built" was just wrong, FLAT OUT WRONG, the sad thing is that you ALL know it and are spending your lives defending this crap!
KHSAA

Logan, WV

#100 Nov 22, 2010
Principal
Athletic Director
Head and Asst. football coaches

Possibly Superintendent

All will possibly lose jobs and PCC might be banned from post season in all sports....
Truth

Detroit, MI

#101 Nov 23, 2010
If coach leaves, will the qb leave also?
info

Jackson, KY

#102 Nov 23, 2010
for one, not EVERYONE was aware of the crap , WOW, so when you post EVERYONE defends it, get that STRAIGHT!.. KHSAA , try again, you arent from KHSAA.. and another thing, this is gonna effect THE KIDS.. you all are all concerned with the adults that was in charge, who will lose jobs, etc etc.. But the real people this hurts is the kids.. YOu all should think about that
Idiots

Anderson, SC

#103 Nov 24, 2010
You morons need to get one thing straight. I don't think anyone on here wants KIDS hurt, but the responsible adults who did this shit are the ones who hurt them, not the KHSAA, not the people who reported wrongdoing... NO ONE TO BLAME BUT THE ADULTS YOU LUNATICS PUT IN CHARGE!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 7 min Witch Stew 36,751
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Nerdalicious 163,814
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Kyboy 4,754
The Gospel Redemmers 4 hr U low life 50
Russians are hacking Paintsville Topix 9 hr Worked for the Dems 1
Pikeville demise 10 hr Its Just JK 7
Pike County Clerk's office 13 hr Political Power E... 4
Pam May 21 hr Mickeypicky 33

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages