Buy this iPhone 4S
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
buy this iPhone 4S

Wheelwright, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2012
unlocked AT&T iphone 4S probably up for sale. Its black with 16 GB of memory. I used it with straight talk for unlimted talk text and web for $45 a month. All you need to go with this phone to do the same thing is a straight talk sim card, which they will sell to you for $15.
I bought the phone brand new in July for around $800 and I love it, the only reason I would sell it is I am going to have to move to app wireless because AT&T simply doesn't have service where I work at in the boonies over in Knott county.
The phone looks brand new, I put it in an otter box as soon as I bought it and it has kept it flawless. The battery is still great and will hold its charge all day long.
I have bought around $75 or so worth of great apps for the phone, including a $50 Tom Tom GPS Ap that works great and several fun games. Along with a ton of great free apps that can do some pretty incredible things for you.
I assume these apps will stay on the phone since they are already downloaded, but I am not sure, maybe they just won't update any more since my apple ID won't be in the phone any more, I don't know.
Anyway, if you live in or around Pikeville, then you want this, it has 4G coverage and 4 bars all over the place, and is super fast and calls are crystal clear, and you can't beat the value of $45 a month for unlimted everything all you can eat cell service.
Anyway, anyone that is interested, post your offer here, if I get one that I think is fair we will have a deal and I will give you my email address so we can set up the sale, if not, then I will just hold on to the phone in case AT&T puts a tower up in Knott county before the App Wireless contract is up, or in case I am then working somewhere with good signal.
PS
I am keeping my otterbox, its not included as I will be getting another iPhone 4S from App Wireless, I love the phone and want the same one when I make the change.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Something sounds fishy about this offer.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#4 Dec 21, 2012
So you didn't steal your phone or are trying to scam people by giving them a phone locked to your contract?

I've seen this scam before.

Don't buy it, people.
buy this iPhone 4S

Wheelwright, KY

#6 Dec 21, 2012
God may love you, but he didn't bless you with intelligence, the iphone is unlocked, you can call AT&T with the serial number and verify it.
buy this iPhone 4S

Wheelwright, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2012
This phone is going for $258 on usell.com , so I need to do a little better than that or I will just sell it to them.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Then why not sell it to them? This whole thing seems fishy.
George

Virgie, KY

#9 Dec 21, 2012
I will offer you 500.00 right now!!!
buy this iPhone 4S

Wheelwright, KY

#10 Dec 21, 2012
George wrote:
I will offer you 500.00 right now!!!
This, GodLovesYou, is why not sell it to them now, that was a low ball price.

George, email me at [email protected]
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#11 Dec 21, 2012
buy this iPhone 4S wrote:
<quoted text>
This, GodLovesYou, is why not sell it to them now, that was a low ball price.
George, email me at [email protected]
Same guy looking for noodz in this thread?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...
buy this iPhone 4S

Virgie, KY

#12 Dec 22, 2012
GodLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Same guy looking for noodz in this thread?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...
Thats none of my concern, I am selling a great cell phone, not taking "noodz" (roll eyes), but the 4S does have a great camera if george wants to take some "noodz" lol.

Still haven't gotten your email george by the way.

I do have a firm offer to match the usll price from a facebook friend, they might get it if I don't hear from you soon or no one else steps forward.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#13 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Thats none of my concern, I am selling a great cell phone, not taking "noodz" (roll eyes), but the 4S does have a great camera if george wants to take some "noodz" lol.
Still haven't gotten your email george by the way.
I do have a firm offer to match the usll price from a facebook friend, they might get it if I don't hear from you soon or no one else steps forward.
Oh, you have an offer, do ya? So why not sell it to that guy instead?

All seems a bit fishy and you seem a bit too dumb to use such sales tactics.

This all seems really, really shady.
Offer

Pikeville, KY

#14 Dec 22, 2012
Here is a fair offer.
Ill but it today immediately if you tell me bottom dollar
After today my offer is no good. And my offer is___
But you have not made a price yet
All you have done is talk about it.
So what is your bottom dollar
I will buy today but not after today !
Sop make offer that is bottom dollar and it is sold?
I have yet to see an offer

Ok here goes I'll make the first offer

$1.00 now where is your offer at
I offered you one dollar
so give me your bottom dollar and do this deal today!
buy this iPhone 4S

Virgie, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2012
GodLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you have an offer, do ya? So why not sell it to that guy instead?
All seems a bit fishy and you seem a bit too dumb to use such sales tactics.
This all seems really, really shady.
All righty, lots to cover here. First the question why haven't I sold it to the person that made the INITIAL offer. The answer is simple I am trying to sell the product for as close to FAIR MARKET VALUE as possible, and taking the first LOW BALL offer is not the way to do that.... now, tell me again, who is dumb?

Secondly, as far as the fishy part, whomever buys this phone, can see the phone in action with their own eyes working just fine AND call AT&Y and read the serial number directly from the phone to them and have them verify that the phone is good and ready to use before handing over payment for the phone. Again, who is dumb here?

Lastly, you just called me dumb, yet your name is GodLovesYou, that makes you one of 2 things, either a fraud or a hypocrite, which is it? Gods word says do not judge, yet here you are doing just that. So which is it? Are you a fraud and really have no clue about GOd but professing to? Or are you a hypocrite who knows, and tries to put on that rightous face for the public while secretly living a life of sin?

Anyway, now that I have taken out the trash (literally), lets get back on topic shall we.

George, still not heard from you, did you change your mind?
buy this iPhone 4S

Pikeville, KY

#17 Dec 23, 2012
leaving this up until Christmas day unless I get a better offer, I will sell it then to the person that has offered $258...

In other words...

going.... going.....
Chase

Pikeville, KY

#18 Dec 23, 2012
leaving this up until Christmas day unless I get a better offer, I will sell it then to the person that has offered $258...
In other words...
going.... going.....
Good luck trying to sell it at that price. I personally would not pay over 125 for the 4s
buy this iPhone 4S

Pikeville, KY

#19 Dec 23, 2012
thats your perogotive and opinion Chase, usell.com has it priced that they will buy it for $258 and they are notorious for low balling (they resell it much higher once they get it from you).

I already have a buyer set up that wants to match usell, and I will let them have it if no one beats it.

To each their own, but the iphone 4S is by far the best phone I have ever seen and used, and I worked in the mobile phone industry for 4 years.

I like it so much, that when I moved to Appalachian Wireless, I didn't chose the Razor, or any other android phone, or windows phone, I bought the exact same phone I am selling here, the 16 GB iPhone 4S. If I hadn't liked it, obviously I would have went in another direction. Food for thought.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#20 Dec 24, 2012
Stop it. You don't have a buyer lined up. If you did, you'd have offloaded it already and wouldn't have been pestering a person in this thread to contact you (who was obviously messing with you).

There's a lot of fishiness to this story.
buy this iPhone 4S

Pikeville, KY

#21 Dec 24, 2012
look, I don't have time to waste with an internet troll, I work a lot of hours, some weeks up to 87 hours.

Bottom line, everything I have said is easily verifiable. Anyone wanting to know the condition/status of the phone I have to sell is more than welcome to try it out and call AT&T and verify the serial number is good and the phone is good before they give me 1 red cent for it, pretty straight forward.

As far as having a buyer, well I have a verifiable buyer also for $258. All a person has to do is go to usell.com and enter the phone information for the phone I am selling and they will see the offer with their own eyes. I also have an offer to match that from a facebook friend which will get this phone tomorrow unless someone has a better offer. I choose to sell to my friend rather than usell for 2 reasons, one, I would rather sell to a friend for a low price than a large company, and my friend will pay for the phone cash in hand whereas I would have to wait for usell.com to send a check to me.

The reason I haven't closed the deal, has already been given (even though I don't have to give you anything), I simply am trying to get closer to fair market value for my product.

Now, all that said, its time to move on to something much more important than the phone I am selling or the money that will be paid for it.

That is the name you are posting with, yes, God does love me, I am blessed beyond measure each and every day of my life. I breath his air, I drink his water, I eat his food, and I live on his planet. I have been blessed with shelter for my entire life, and a wonderful family and friends. I have been blessed with a great education, and meaningful employment my entire adult life. I have also been given the gift of free will. I get to choose whether or not to appreciate the blessings God has given me, or to mock God as you do by posting with that name.

Someone that truly loves God will not use his name in jest on the internet and post hoaxes (your false offer or friends post or whatever) nor will someone genuine with appreciate of God openly judge another with obvious false accusations as you have.

There are plenty of degenerate topics to post in on this site, and I am sure you already are very active in each and every one of them, why not leave the legitimate discussions alone.

Our society is bad enough without you contributing to whats wrong with it. I don't know the kid that opened fire in that school in CT, but I would bet that you and he have a lot in common. Both degenerative troubled lost souls.

I will pray for you.

Now, for the real folks here for real reasons. The price of my unlocked AT&T iPhone 4S is currently at $258 and is still for sale until tomorrow. If you want it, let me know before then.
PIKEVILLE GUY

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Dec 24, 2012
are you local or is this sell going to be thru mail, I am asking is this phone located in Pike CO, Also, can I take the phone into AT&T and have it cked out. I also like to run the serial no with KSP if no problem.
I as well for INFO

Pikeville, KY

#23 Dec 24, 2012
I myself as well as Pikeville guy would be interested in the phone immediately. If you will allow me to run it thru the KSP post to check for anything that isn't legit. Is that a prob? Or if Pikeville guy purchases it, he seems to want to do the same thing.
So please answer, do you mind if the serial number and all info is ran through the KSP office ? If not, I will be really interested in buying today, later this evening, or ASAP for you.
Also will give a smaller offer so what is your botom dollar?
As If you are local, Ill put caash money in your hand today if you come down some on price, and all thigs check out.
So can info be ran through the KSP office?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank jones 8 min used and forgotten 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 148,392
Clinton v Trump 21 min old dude 12
Gays who raise chikdren 1 hr they deserve it 31
A Nickname For the Donald 1 hr Unbelievable 25
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr xxXXXxx 32,163
Pike County needs to count votes again for Sanders 4 hr Strange Doings in... 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages