Selma Bartley

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2011
I was just referred to her by my family doctor and I had never heard of her. I know she is not from here and I think her clinic works through Pikeville Medical Center. Is she a good doc? Does anyone know who I am talking about?
Yeah OK

Clay City, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2011
I think thats stoney newsomes girl. Is she a kidney dr. She grew up in a low income school. Over their at south floyd in floyd county. She did good for herself. She made it out. Her and Dr Jody Johnson. They made it out. Good for them
Selma Bartley

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2011
Yes she is a kidney doctor, but I thought that she was from another state. If she is from floyd county, I'm glad to see a hometown girl be successful.
A Patient

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2011
If anyone is need of a kidney doctor or just a family dr ,,,Dr Sanders she shipped my aunt out to get things examined for my aunt ,,Pikeville did do test after test on my aunt,,,but when it came to Dr Sanders she told the hospital immeddiantly to take to cambell hungtington ,,Yes she is from Floyd Co she did her dr school in North Carolina ,,If anyone is in need of a great concern compassion dr and treats u like her own family then go to Dr sanders ....
great

Pikeville, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2011
she was born and raised in Hi Hat ky in Floyd co,her parents are stoney and lois newsome also of Hi Hat, she is an amazing doc so is her husband Michael, she has worked her butt off and decided to come back here to help her community, two thumbs up for donna sanders
Real

Pikeville, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2011
She is my sons dr and she is great. I would refer anyone to her. She is very thorough by explaining everything in detail.
Helper

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2012
Does anyone know if Dr. Sanders has opened her dialysis facility at Hi Hat? I was told that she has where Gary Tackett's restaurant was located. It would be wonderful if so for the people who live in the area because it is so far to Pikeville or Prestonsburg from that area. Donna is a great Doctor!
hello

Virgie, KY

#8 Jan 4, 2013
anyone no where her and her husband ar at now id like to see him he was a good dr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 3 min Analog man 22,738
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min wow 13,410
Word Association (Aug '11) 10 min Jennifer Renee 5,254
Elaine Chao, Mitch McConnell's wife destroyed c... 14 min Coalminer 4
the expo does it again! 19 min living dead girl 63
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 21 min living dead girl 21,784
Mitch is for Mitch 1 hr wow 5
LITAFIK Wins DEBATE 1 hr Truffle Shuffle 25
The R & R Show (Roger Johnson & Ralph Kilgore) 2 hr District 4 24
State rep and mine inspector indicted on briber... 4 hr More corruption 20