Barack Hussein

President Barack

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wtf

Logan, WV

#1 Jun 3, 2013
Bill Clinton,he never lied and got the job done.
wtf

Cantonment, FL

#2 Jun 3, 2013
NONE of the above.
FDR

Richmond, KY

#3 Jun 3, 2013
Franklin Roosevelt, got us through the great depression and WWII. The worst was George Bush, got us into two wars we did not need to fight and put them on a credit card, then let his Wall Street buddy's raid the treasury and bankrupt the country.
Retired Farmer

Paducah, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2013
FDR wrote:
Franklin Roosevelt, got us through the great depression and WWII. The worst was George Bush, got us into two wars we did not need to fight and put them on a credit card, then let his Wall Street buddy's raid the treasury and bankrupt the country.
I agree: Greatest in order:

1. FDR
2. Thomas Jefferson
3. Lincoln
4. Eisenhower
5. Theodore Roosevelt

Worst in order:

1. Woodrow Wilson
2. Bush II
3. Hoover
4. Harding
5. Grant
no idea

United States

#5 Jun 3, 2013
I haven't been alive to know many of them, as in lived through their terms. In my life though there have only been two that have accomplished anything good at all, Reagan and Clinton, the rest have either been lame duck do nothing's, or worse, screwed things up majorly by what they did do.
Retired Farmer

Paducah, KY

#6 Jun 3, 2013
no idea wrote:
I haven't been alive to know many of them, as in lived through their terms. In my life though there have only been two that have accomplished anything good at all, Reagan and Clinton, the rest have either been lame duck do nothing's, or worse, screwed things up majorly by what they did do.
I've heard enough from my parents and grandparents to know that if it hadn't been for FDR and the New Deal we would have had either a communist or faschist revolution in the Great Depression. The New Deal made both unappealing to the great mass of Americans.

I was born during Ike's term. By all accounts he was a first class statesman and leader. JFK, he wasn't around long enough to really accomplish anything in the way of domestic policy. Johnson botched it with Vietnam and getting us tangled up with Israel. Nixon had some good domestic and foreign policy ideas but he was a crook. Ford, he was one of the smartest and most statesmanlike, and had to deal with the wreckage that Nixon left plus an economic crisis with high inflation. Jimmy Carter, was an honest man and had the country's best interests at heart but he was "too nice a guy to be president." Clinton ...? Reagan, great at PR but he opened the door for the "cut taxes, cut spending" libertarian types and the Christian Right that are now ruining the country. Bush I, OK. He handled Desert Storm just right. Bush II, well, Ataturk once said, "Great men should never have sons because they are always imbeciles." Obama ...? As they say, "It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings." His term isn't over yet, and he has never had to face a crisis the magnitude of the Great Depression or the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Wrong

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jun 3, 2013
we havent had a decent honest president since kennedy.he was the last president that was actually for America and its citizens.he was the last TRUE AMERICAN PRESIDENT.
Honest

Winchester, KY

#8 Jun 3, 2013
Abe Lincoln.

Ended Civil War, united the country.

Born in KY

Abolished slavery

Had a nice had

Like big women

Had a hemp farm.

Best President of all time.
Honest

Winchester, KY

#9 Jun 3, 2013
Honest wrote:
Abe Lincoln.
Born in KY
Abolished slavery
Had a nice had
Like big women
Had a hemp farm.
Had a nice hat.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#11 Jun 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
NONE of the above.
You must have thought the poll was for Fairies like you.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#12 Jun 4, 2013
no idea wrote:
Reagan sucked he was terrible and a Crook.
btw

Cantonment, FL

#13 Jun 4, 2013
MUST you gaze into the mirror before EVERYthing you post?
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>(i)Reagan sucked (i)he was terrible and a Crook.
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>(i)You must have thought the poll was for Fairies like (me)you.
[email protected]
Stinking Politicians

Richmond, KY

#14 Jun 4, 2013
Honest wrote:
Abe Lincoln.
Born in KY
Abolished slavery
Had a nice had
Like big women
Had a hemp farm.
first to do away with habeas corpus, set the country up with his war debt to go to a Corporate Republic and go to federal reserve banking system. The worst president other than George Bush.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#15 Jun 4, 2013
btw wrote:
MUST you gaze into the mirror before EVERYthing you post?<quoted text>
<quoted text>
[email protected]
You are not funny little twerpie Fairy boy.
nope

Langley, KY

#16 Jun 4, 2013
Stinking Politicians wrote:
<quoted text>
first to do away with habeas corpus, set the country up with his war debt to go to a Corporate Republic and go to federal reserve banking system. The worst president other than George Bush.
The FED wasn't created until 1913 and has nothing to do with the government since it is a privately owned bank.It was schemed up in order to take control of people's assets,control the economy and enslave us in the debt system.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#17 Jun 5, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>The FED wasn't created until 1913 and has nothing to do with the government since it is a privately owned bank.It was schemed up in order to take control of people's assets,control the economy and enslave us in the debt system.
Now that was rally stupid.
Obama Needs to STFU

Cantonment, FL

#18 Jun 5, 2013
I don't have to be funny, because I'm ALWAYS RIGHT!!
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are not funny little twerpie Fairy boy.
suck on that you slimy deviant
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#19 Jun 5, 2013
Obama Needs to STFU wrote:
I don't have to be funny, because I'm ALWAYS RIGHT!!<quoted text>suck on that you slimy deviant
You are a Fairy you Fhag.
hmmmm

Strawberry Plains, TN

#20 Jun 7, 2013
You mispelled worst.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#21 Jun 8, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
You mispelled worst.
I know, it is spelled "Bush".

Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 min Paris 2,552
men who are jealous of thier own children (Nov '11) 32 min Mommy 82
Southern Steel Tattoos (Jul '11) 2 hr Just Sayin 45
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 3 hr Alex Nicole 7,569
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr -Prince- 25,621
God bless Donald trump !!!!! 4 hr Common Joe 31
Pike county swingers (Jul '09) 4 hr Cory 26
nugent not selling 5 hr grab bag 69

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web