First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tell all

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2013
know anything about this girl?
haha

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 26, 2013
Rowe hoe!!! Nasty as it gets.
ewww

Wayland, KY

#3 Nov 27, 2013
nasty as they come!
big mistake

Macon, GA

#4 Nov 30, 2013
Typical pike county needle junkie
Lol

Pikeville, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2013
Theif..... Ho...... And bad druggie
too bad

Haysi, VA

#6 Dec 2, 2013
she is pretty hot looking for a druggie hoe
Lol

Pikeville, KY

#7 Dec 2, 2013
too bad wrote:
she is pretty hot looking for a druggie hoe
odiously u haven't seen all the loose skin while she's naked
lmnop

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Feb 19, 2014
She beautiful and getting her life back 2gethr.
Hot Girl

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2014
PPL need to get real. we all have feelings and how would you feel if someone was trying to bash you for NO apparent reason. Right, you have to hide your name, afraid of what may be said about you. Idk her personally but I did go to school with her and know she took a walk down the wrong road but was smart enough to get back on track! Shes living a clean normal life now and ppl like whoever you are, want to see her fail. why would you want that? Jesus didnt do things like that, he helped ppl no matter what they did wrong in their past. Arent we suppose to live like Jesus and love each other. No matter what someone has done in their past no one has a right to judge for it. Why is it so hard for ppl to forget the past and see the present and get praise for what shes doing now. I mean the past is called the past for a reason. Shes past that point but some of you are still living there.
Fox News Is a Joke

Pikeville, KY

#10 Feb 22, 2014
Hot Girl wrote:
PPL need to get real. we all have feelings and how would you feel if someone was trying to bash you for NO apparent reason. Right, you have to hide your name, afraid of what may be said about you. Idk her personally but I did go to school with her and know she took a walk down the wrong road but was smart enough to get back on track! Shes living a clean normal life now and ppl like whoever you are, want to see her fail. why would you want that? Jesus didnt do things like that, he helped ppl no matter what they did wrong in their past. Arent we suppose to live like Jesus and love each other. No matter what someone has done in their past no one has a right to judge for it. Why is it so hard for ppl to forget the past and see the present and get praise for what shes doing now. I mean the past is called the past for a reason. Shes past that point but some of you are still living there.
Crystal, you aint that hot!!!
know her too

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2014
Hot Girl wrote:
PPL need to get real. we all have feelings and how would you feel if someone was trying to bash you for NO apparent reason. Right, you have to hide your name, afraid of what may be said about you. Idk her personally but I did go to school with her and know she took a walk down the wrong road but was smart enough to get back on track! Shes living a clean normal life now and ppl like whoever you are, want to see her fail. why would you want that? Jesus didnt do things like that, he helped ppl no matter what they did wrong in their past. Arent we suppose to live like Jesus and love each other. No matter what someone has done in their past no one has a right to judge for it. Why is it so hard for ppl to forget the past and see the present and get praise for what shes doing now. I mean the past is called the past for a reason. Shes past that point but some of you are still living there.
So true. I'm glad someone on here is being an adult and trying to help someone instead of trying to bring them down ! I like jami and she is a good girl. I also think that she will laugh at all this and tell the others to rot in hell lmao
ha ha ha

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 23, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> odiously u haven't seen all the loose skin while she's naked
ha ha ha ! And just what does your comment "SAY ABOUT YOU" ?? HA HA ! Takes one to know ONE that GOOD !! JEALOUS because she is BEAUTIFUL ??? Wait until she changes and start a topic ? FUNNY !!!
ha ha ha

Winchester, KY

#13 Feb 23, 2014
Yes just noticed look at your spelling. "odiously" It is OBVIOUSLY !! WINK, WINK. That says it about "YOU" ha ha.
LYN

Morehead, KY

#14 Feb 23, 2014
I always look for the good in every person,not their mistakes..there is no perfect person.
think about it

Thelma, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2014
LYN wrote:
I always look for the good in every person,not their mistakes..there is no perfect person.
When one focuses on what they deem others faults, they don't have to recognize and admit their own.
UPIKE DARKIE

Winchester, KY

#16 Feb 27, 2014
can suck a mean one while banging them titties, bent her over ohhhhhhhh my lord that ass is great. the feel of them meaty lips rubbing up against my big balls yea doggies gonna have to call my girl up tonight!
Fox News Is A Joke

Frankfurt, Germany

#17 Feb 28, 2014
UPIKE DARKIE wrote:
can suck a mean one while banging them titties, bent her over ohhhhhhhh my lord that ass is great. the feel of them meaty lips rubbing up against my big balls yea doggies gonna have to call my girl up tonight!
You been banging your retarded mommy again haven't you monkey boy?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
little nuts lol

Winchester, KY

#18 Feb 28, 2014
UPIKE DARKIE wrote:
can suck a mean one while banging them titties, bent her over ohhhhhhhh my lord that ass is great. the feel of them meaty lips rubbing up against my big balls yea doggies gonna have to call my girl up tonight!
Little Balls.lol. What you on here COMPLAING about ?? LMAO !!!
Lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Mar 5, 2014
Least she's not as nasty as that girl she use to run around with. Ashley muncy now that's a hoe if I ever seen one. Falls in love with every man she talks to. I says she's been with 100+ more lmao only thing men do with her is get what they want and drop it.
O dayum

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Mar 23, 2014
I hered she eat up with aids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commissioner just got Demoted 5 min Just A Mistake 9
City of Pikeville Ghetto Blasters 6 min City Stupidity 2
Joe Adkins n Ikey Sanders 8 min No Integrity 5
Who Is Next 10 min Only One Left 64
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 11 min Trump Lies 37,960
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Cczar 169,050
Forensic Audit of UMG Funded Stripper Ad - Cash... (Mar '17) 17 min UMG Hides Records 69

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages