wtf Has Seen Better Days, Whatever Wit There Was Has Went!

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wtf

Jackson, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Funnier Than Farts wrote:
All the crispness & snap has gone out of the insults, quips, & jibber jabber.
A shell of its former self.
Another dipshit with no sense.
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Let's prove them wrong, wtf. Let's prove that you haven't lost it. Throw your full wraith at me.!I'll give you some fodder for your fire:

I am voting for Romney because at least with Romney, we won't lose our constitutional rights. I am against raising the taxes of the wealty (as well as everyone) because that only causes layoffs and job loss; nowhere in the constitution does it say "sepreation of church and state";

and

I'm a big Barry Manilow fan!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Mel wrote:
Let's prove them wrong, wtf. Let's prove that you haven't lost it. Throw your full wraith at me.!I'll give you some fodder for your fire:
I am voting for Romney because at least with Romney, we won't lose our constitutional rights. I am against raising the taxes of the wealty (as well as everyone) because that only causes layoffs and job loss; nowhere in the constitution does it say "sepreation of church and state";
and
I'm a big Barry Manilow fan!
"wealty"

"sepreation"

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Oh, come on. Go for the content. Everyone makes typos. You can do better than that!

Oh, by the way. There are two more gaffs, where are they?
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Mel wrote:
Oh, come on. Go for the content. Everyone makes typos. You can do better than that!
Oh, by the way. There are two more gaffs, where are they?
In the side of your Head.
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2012
That's more like it. What about my love of Manilow music?
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Oh yeah, I'm wearing a Sheldon Cooper shirt right now!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#9 Sep 13, 2012
Mel wrote:
That's more like it. What about my love of Manilow music?
It suits your gayness.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 13, 2012
it's far too late. just like wtf is far too left. must of fell off the side of the earth. since it's flat.lol. wtf only had wit when wtf ambushed a young republican. not that wtf was smarter, just that the young republican was not expecting a liberal grenade hiding between the posts. Us veteran republicans have a thermal scope attached to our .50 cal barrett sniper rifles. Otherwise known as (strong political stance).
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#11 Sep 13, 2012
I assure you I am straight, WTF. But at least I got you moving back to you old ways.

Hmmm, Str8Edge is a wise soul.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#12 Sep 13, 2012
Str8Edge wrote:
it's far too late. just like wtf is far too left. must of fell off the side of the earth. since it's flat.lol. wtf only had wit when wtf ambushed a young republican. not that wtf was smarter, just that the young republican was not expecting a liberal grenade hiding between the posts. Us veteran republicans have a thermal scope attached to our .50 cal barrett sniper rifles. Otherwise known as (strong political stance).
Veteran deadbeat is more like it Tan.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#13 Sep 13, 2012
there was a mix up on wtf's welfare check, so they had to go to the office to pick it up. Wtf goes up to the social worker and says "i'm here to pick up my check." the social worker hand wtf the check. then wtf say "you know, i hate being on welfare. i would really love to have a job." the stunned social worker looks up at wtf with surprise and in return says "well today is your lucky day. there is a millionaire in town in need of a chauffeur. you will need to escort him at all times. take vacations with him, go to important business meetings on the swiss alps, drive him in his new lamborghinni. The job will cover new clothes and all your meals. the starting salary is $200,000.00 a year." wtf is so amazed at hearing this opportunity. wtf looks and says "you're bullshitting me" the social worker looks at wtf and replies "you started it."

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 13, 2012
Mel wrote:
I assure you I am straight, WTF. But at least I got you moving back to you old ways.
Hmmm, Str8Edge is a wise soul.
thank you
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#15 Sep 13, 2012
Str8Edge wrote:
there was a mix up on wtf's welfare check, so they had to go to the office to pick it up. Wtf goes up to the social worker and says "i'm here to pick up my check." the social worker hand wtf the check. then wtf say "you know, i hate being on welfare. i would really love to have a job." the stunned social worker looks up at wtf with surprise and in return says "well today is your lucky day. there is a millionaire in town in need of a chauffeur. you will need to escort him at all times. take vacations with him, go to important business meetings on the swiss alps, drive him in his new lamborghinni. The job will cover new clothes and all your meals. the starting salary is $200,000.00 a year." wtf is so amazed at hearing this opportunity. wtf looks and says "you're bullshitting me" the social worker looks at wtf and replies "you started it."
Do you and your Mom go to the Food Stamp Office together still Tan?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 13, 2012
yes. I actually bring all kinds of people. we set out in the parking lot, make jokes, and place bets on how many people you will call a dipshit when you get back out. It never crossed my mind that you noticed.
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#17 Sep 13, 2012
Str8Edge wrote:
yes. I actually bring all kinds of people. we set out in the parking lot, make jokes, and place bets on how many people you will call a dipshit when you get back out. It never crossed my mind that you noticed.
Is Mommy still living on your SSI Check?

lmfao

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#18 Sep 13, 2012
wtf admit it. I am way to clever for you to deal with. can we have a serious conversation? I promise I will not make fun, humiliate,or embarrass you in any way. I really want to know why you think the way you do about Obama? I mean you act as if you care, but instead of defending your beliefs in an educated and convincing way. You say something that has nothing to do with a fact or statement. Do you have a crush on him? or do you just follow the hype from the far left wing? I am being serious. We can joke and make fun of one another later. That is why I asked you if you work. You said everyday. What do you do for a living?

“Hustlin' all day”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19 Sep 13, 2012
Since loser got ran off wtf has seemed to lost some of his pizazz so to speak! But that doesn't mean he still don't have it. Go ahead and slap-a-troll wtf, show them you still have what it takes to cyberslap the pi&& outta them!
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#20 Sep 13, 2012
Str8Edge wrote:
wtf admit it. I am way to clever for you to deal with. can we have a serious conversation? I promise I will not make fun, humiliate,or embarrass you in any way. I really want to know why you think the way you do about Obama? I mean you act as if you care, but instead of defending your beliefs in an educated and convincing way. You say something that has nothing to do with a fact or statement. Do you have a crush on him? or do you just follow the hype from the far left wing? I am being serious. We can joke and make fun of one another later. That is why I asked you if you work. You said everyday. What do you do for a living?
I work for a living, therefore I vote Democrat every time. I am not gullible like you immature Repuke wannabes.

You? Clever?

lmfao

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 13, 2012
Forget about it wtf. I will not try to figure out anything about your immoral ways of thinking. I tried to reach out my hand of friendship and put an end to this nonsense, but I understand that all you are is a glutton for humiliation. Therefore I will continue to feed your hunger. Try to keep up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks looting again 5 min Snow White 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min spaceship 136,270
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 21 min Pinocchio Mitch 25,981
bingo 1 hr bigdog 5
missing person please help 1 hr MD Rice 2
Southern Steel Tattoos (Jul '11) 1 hr renyart 38
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 24,075
Glenn Martin Hammond ran over woman 12 hr jenny wiley 6
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]