Why Rae All Republicans So Gullible

Why Rae All Republicans So Gullible

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2013
Why are all Republicans so gullible and easily fooled by their dishonest and hypocritical Leaders that pander to the Ignorance of Republican Voters?

Where is their Plan for Healthcare Reform??

It has been 3 Years, where is the Plan??
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#2 Sep 26, 2013
The Republicans and everyone else have a Plan for Healthcare Reform. It's called OBAMACARE also known as ACA.
How can anyone better the one, the only great Oblamer's plan. It is your god's gift to the USSA and the human race. No one can improve on his greatness and holiness, the one, the only Mombassa Flash.
Later, you ignorant, stupid, dishonest, hypocritical followers of the dishonest, hypocritical great god Oblamer!
Highlander forever!
sincerely,
dunadd
Fox News Is A Joke

Netherlands

#3 Sep 26, 2013
But then again why am I so queer and like to suck [email protected] and take a big long one up the @$$?lmfao
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#6 Sep 26, 2013
Their plan is ACA, bka Oblamercare!
Historian

Paducah, KY

#7 Sep 26, 2013
dunadd wrote:
The Republicans and everyone else have a Plan for Healthcare Reform. It's called OBAMACARE also known as ACA.
How can anyone better the one, the only great Oblamer's plan. It is your god's gift to the USSA and the human race. No one can improve on his greatness and holiness, the one, the only Mombassa Flash.
Later, you ignorant, stupid, dishonest, hypocritical followers of the dishonest, hypocritical great god Oblamer!
Highlander forever!
sincerely,
dunadd
Why don't you shut the f*ck up you stupid kilt wearing hogturd!
Old Dude

Tucker, GA

#8 Sep 26, 2013
The Republicans have a plan that calls for no pre existing condition turn down, insurance to be allowed to be sold across state lines and no max out of pocket costs but the corrupt media won't show it. Obamacare is rife with favoritism toward unions, and welfare bums or in other words Obama's base. If Obamacare is so Fu@ kin great how come nobody understands it. How can you say it's a plan if you don't even know what it is?
Old Dude

Tucker, GA

#9 Sep 26, 2013
I'll go ahead and tell you what Obamacare is; it's the world's biggest clusterfuck.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#12 Sep 26, 2013
10/4 on the Republican plan!
Old Dude, you hit the nail on the head!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#17 Sep 29, 2013
Old Dude wrote:
I'll go ahead and tell you what Obamacare is; it's the world's biggest clusterfuck.
So Obamacare is you.
Junk Yard Dog

Pikeville, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2013
Obama has a rubber check book. no one should need to word or pay for anything.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#21 Sep 30, 2013
Junk Yard Dog wrote:
Obama has a rubber check book. no one should need to word or pay for anything.
Buy a Vowel numb nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grab that Possy 57 min Susie Q 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Hmmm 156,606
Pikeville Airport Shut Down 1 hr Keene and airboard 14
new bridge south of pikeville another SHAM? 1 hr are you serious 104
Glenn Hammond 2 hr I know a little 10
Cowardly Fiscal Court 2 hr Wake up 31
Brian Morris 2 hr Best crooks in Ky 1
Election Recall 4 hr Russia And Trump 137

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web