Wreck at Penny Road
meeee

Gray, KY

#21 Mar 27, 2013
I heard Bear was driving the jeep that killed her. She was probably high
you are stupid

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Mar 27, 2013
meeee wrote:
I heard Bear was driving the jeep that killed her. She was probably high
You dumb pos sob,you don't even know who was at fault!!! Ignorant f#$k
a neighbor

Chesterfield, MO

#23 Mar 27, 2013
you are stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb pos sob,you don't even know who was at fault!!! Ignorant f#$k
It is never Bears fault.

Congratulations on your newest kill, Bear. Maybe the next one will be yourself.
ksp report

Thelma, KY

#24 Mar 27, 2013
a neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
It is never Bears fault.
Congratulations on your newest kill, Bear. Maybe the next one will be yourself.
http://www.kentuckystatepolice.org/posts/pres...
wellwell

Georgetown, KY

#25 Mar 27, 2013
a neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
It is never Bears fault.
Congratulations on your newest kill, Bear. Maybe the next one will be yourself.
she still pushing that coke, or does she have perry up there now?
who is bear

Richmond, KY

#26 Mar 27, 2013
who is bear
bridge salesman

Chesterfield, MO

#27 Mar 27, 2013
wellwell wrote:
<quoted text>
she still pushing that coke, or does she have perry up there now?
She doesn't do that kind of thing. She cleaned up her act after she was arrested that last time. She doesn't get high with her children either. Bear is a fine upstanding citizen.

She's still pushing that coke along with anything else you can name.
tell the truth

Chesterfield, MO

#28 Mar 27, 2013
bridge salesman wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't do that kind of thing. She cleaned up her act after she was arrested that last time. She doesn't get high with her children either. Bear is a fine upstanding citizen.
She's still pushing that coke along with anything else you can name.
You know that how? Do you buy off her? Now lets get this back on topic shall we?
wellwell

Georgetown, KY

#29 Mar 27, 2013
she didn't go to prison for selling fund raisers
bridge salesman

Chesterfield, MO

#30 Mar 27, 2013
tell the truth wrote:
<quoted text>You know that how? Do you buy off her? Now lets get this back on topic shall we?
She is not exactly a genius. She is pretty open about what she does including the names of her customers and suppliers. Within ten minutes of meeting her I knew the names of people that frequent her business and that she buys off a guy in Floyd County.
Daisy

Shepherdsville, KY

#31 Mar 27, 2013
bridge salesman wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't do that kind of thing. She cleaned up her act after she was arrested that last time. She doesn't get high with her children either. Bear is a fine upstanding citizen.
She's still pushing that coke along with anything else you can name.
Good Lord! I can not believe you are on here pounding this girl's reputation in the ground only a few hours after she left this world. I don't know her, but please show some respect!
bridge salesman

Chesterfield, MO

#32 Mar 27, 2013
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord! I can not believe you are on here pounding this girl's reputation in the ground only a few hours after she left this world. I don't know her, but please show some respect!
We're not pounding her reputation. Bear hit the young lady that died.
Cowboy

Chesterfield, MO

#33 Mar 27, 2013
I have got to say there are some idots on here or just the usual trash every one people. Read the KSP report, the maynard woman lost control in the north bound lane and ended up in the south bound lane and was then struck by Bears jeep and it was not Bears fault so get your facts right and don't say something you know is a big lie or you are just some one who never reads or watches the news any way.
whathappened

Macon, GA

#34 Mar 28, 2013
poor girl!
OutsideLookingIn

Waco, KY

#35 Mar 29, 2013
The paper said that drugs and alcohol didn't seem to be a factor in the accident.
Tina

Bloomington, IN

#36 Jun 18, 2013
Maynard is not the one that died. She's the one that caused the wreck due to her texting while driving and being drunk and high. Sounds like a real good person, huh? She will definitely be going to prison!!! Can't stand her and hope someone makes her their bitch!!!
xipot

Virgie, KY

#37 Jun 19, 2013
You're an idiot. The Maynard girl is the one that died
Cassie

Robinson Creek, KY

#38 Jul 26, 2013
meeee wrote:
I heard Bear was driving the jeep that killed her. She was probably high
Yes Bear was driving that jeep, with me, her daughter in it, and no she wasn't high, she doesn't get high, so get your facts straight before you go posting lies all over the internet.
This

Macon, GA

#39 Jul 26, 2013
That girl was high? The Maynard? I don't believe it.
facts

United States

#40 Jul 27, 2013
Nobody was high or drunk in this accident. The young girl had bald tires according to the guy that towed her car, she was passing in a no passing zone in a curve & she lost control of her car, slid sideways right into the jeep. The child passed away at the scene due to an accident. Sometimes things are accidental ya know. You need to leave both drivers alone, unless you're saying a prayer for them or their families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min usa 149,998
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Kyboy 2,585
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 2 hr City Control 47
ANE Ignores Airport 2 hr ANE Ignores Airport 1
Airport mobile home 2 hr Secret To Many 132
Sanders Endorses Hillary 3 hr Tired Cliches 34
Paul Patton Statue 3 hr Not to Mention 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr Democrat 32,741
End of UMG? 7 hr Run and hide boys 9

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages