Divorce Attorney
Warning Will Robinson

Pikeville, KY

#21 Mar 30, 2013
Of he had DeBourbon you are screwed. Might as well pack one bag of clothes and move away. Send your kid a Christmas & Birthday card a couple of times per year and try to start a new life.
DeBourbon is lower than slime on the underbelly of a snail. Very unethical and good at it.

I don't like Katherine Burke but she is a good divorce attorney and stands up against Mike in court. Go to her but take your one packed bag just in case.

Also Remember this. If men start calling you wanting to wine & dine you do not fall into that trap. It's a trap on your husbands side. They pay men to call and will record you talking negative about the situation & will use it against you in Court.

Just Sayin
pikeville

Manchester, KY

#22 Mar 31, 2013
I will c him dead in hell before I have to send my baby a birthday card!! Just sayin

“"shes a wild one"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#23 Mar 31, 2013
pikeville wrote:
I will c him dead in hell before I have to send my baby a birthday card!! Just sayin
it has been my experience that most men only want the kid in theory, they want the fight, they want you to be scared and they love to make threats
if you dont have a job, get one, and if you have one get a better one, and if you have a great one, then make sure you have a good band of family and friends who are decent and hard working and the types of people you can have your child around
if they arent, then leave them behind and find yourself new people...
make sure you have a home to take your child to and then fight like hell
show them how hard a girl can fight
but, like i said, hes probably full of hot air and bullshit
if you offered him the child without a fight, he would find a reason not to take it
dont worry honey, as long as you are a decent mom and have means to support your child, most of the time the judge sides with the mom and dont let these people scare you with mike debourbon, hes just another shizter lawyer like they all are....
Lex Gal

Scottsburg, IN

#24 Apr 2, 2013
Doug wrote:
You still never told me why your divorcing!
Because he is a total ass and very self centered. He does not even work full time.
Lex Gal

Scottsburg, IN

#25 Apr 2, 2013
Doug wrote:
Because he is self centered and does not even work part time.
good

Elkhorn City, KY

#26 Apr 4, 2013
tammy skeens
awake

Chesterfield, MO

#27 Apr 4, 2013
Article XIII
http://openstates.org/nh/bills/2013/HB638/doc...

Way to go New Hampshire

The revised code of the laws of Virginia 1819 in link below.
http://www.kamron.com/Liberty/1819%20United%2...

Under this article all Attorney's who are a member of the bar are no longer citizens of the United States and are incapable of holding any office of trust or profit. therefore leaving most offices in the United States without a lawful holder of that office.
not me

Harold, KY

#28 Apr 4, 2013
Get a woman lawyer....one male lawyer I know got divorced 3 times....now do you think a male lawyer who has been bitten is for any woman
Lex Gal

Greenfield, IN

#29 Apr 9, 2013
faith hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>it has been my experience that most men only want the kid in theory, they want the fight, they want you to be scared and they love to make threats
if you dont have a job, get one, and if you have one get a better one, and if you have a great one, then make sure you have a good band of family and friends who are decent and hard working and the types of people you can have your child around
if they arent, then leave them behind and find yourself new people...
make sure you have a home to take your child to and then fight like hell
show them how hard a girl can fight
but, like i said, hes probably full of hot air and bullshit
if you offered him the child without a fight, he would find a reason not to take it
dont worry honey, as long as you are a decent mom and have means to support your child, most of the time the judge sides with the mom and dont let these people scare you with mike debourbon, hes just another shizter lawyer like they all are....
Fortunately I did not have children with my husband....but I am college educated and hold a 40 + hr week career that he can't take from me. I think your advice is good! Appreciate it!
Lex Gal

Greenfield, IN

#30 Apr 9, 2013
not me wrote:
Get a woman lawyer....one male lawyer I know got divorced 3 times....now do you think a male lawyer who has been bitten is for any woman
I agree.
Lex Gal

Greenfield, IN

#31 Apr 9, 2013
good wrote:
tammy skeens
I hear she's a bit pricy but awesome in court. U get what u pay for.
Lex Gal

Greenfield, IN

#32 Apr 9, 2013
not me wrote:
Thank you everyone for your input. I'm from Pikeville myself and my divorce is in a surrounding county but I knew I could count on the people from "home" for advice. I appreciate your time and opinions! Makes me want to return to eastern Kentucky!
Woody

Cincinnati, OH

#33 Apr 9, 2013
Try Peter Gonzinia. He is the real deal
Tell More

Elkhorn City, KY

#34 Apr 9, 2013
Tell More about this Skens lady?? PLEASE
take my advice

Pikeville, KY

#35 Apr 9, 2013
Plerase take my advice get either Mike Debourban or Sid Trivette either will do a great job obnly two i npiekvilel worht a good shit
woman

Pikeville, KY

#37 Sep 4, 2013
Mike DeBourbon is for the man...he is my sisters lawyer, and he has ho-dood her bad!!!!!!!!!

“"shes a wild one"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#38 Dec 26, 2013
take my advice wrote:
Plerase take my advice get either Mike Debourban or Sid Trivette either will do a great job obnly two i npiekvilel worht a good shit
wth??? sid vicious
Ruined

Chapmanville, WV

#39 Dec 26, 2013
Doug Adams in Prestonsburg
Lex Gal

Logan, WV

#40 Dec 27, 2013
Doug wrote:
For asking to many dam questions.
One who knows

Hansford, WV

#41 Dec 27, 2013
pikeville wrote:
my husband just sued me for divorce and his lawyer is debourban..we have 1 child together... can anyone tell me another good lawyer..
DeBourbon is very difficult to win a case against. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 18 min Abe 40,132
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 42 min Alain Vain 27,164
How does Blaine Tackett have Facebook in Prison? (Dec '12) 1 hr Craig f 40
Pike Central Basketball Under Investigation? 2 hr ADKINS 81
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Wisdom of God 171,902
Keith Justice 2 hr Amy 14
Teachers Retirement & Ray Jones 2 hr Amy 12
darrell pugh for magistrate (Apr '10) 5 hr vote 210

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages