Divorce Attorney
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lex Gal

Frankfort, KY

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Hello. I need to find a good attorney in the Pikeville / Paintsville area. I do not live in this area but grew up in Pikeville. We have been married for 1 year and we lived together as a married couple for 6 months. He threatens to financhially ruin me. I have financhial obligations such as my mortgage and bills so I can not afford a lot of money. No children involved...I just want him out of my life and to keep what I own. Any suggestions?
Winner

Pikeville, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Mile DeBourbon.

Since: Mar 13

Pikeville, KY

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Mike DeBourbon
city has eyes

Pikeville, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Lex Gal wrote:
Hello. I need to find a good attorney in the Pikeville / Paintsville area. I do not live in this area but grew up in Pikeville. We have been married for 1 year and we lived together as a married couple for 6 months. He threatens to financhially ruin me. I have financhial obligations such as my mortgage and bills so I can not afford a lot of money. No children involved...I just want him out of my life and to keep what I own. Any suggestions?
sounds like hes full of hot air, stay married and make his life miserable until he pays for the lawyer for the divorce
will

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Mar 25, 2013
A good attorney in pikeville.LOL.Are you kidding?
yelp

Melvin, KY

#6 Mar 25, 2013
get a job dont exspect a man you lived with 16 months to keep ur ass up have some pride move on
Bobby P

Pikeville, KY

#7 Mar 26, 2013
Eugene Sisco
John

Pikeville, KY

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Mike DeBourbon for sure
middle of a divorce

Logan, WV

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Athanasia Lewis
pikeville

Ransom, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2013
my husband just sued me for divorce and his lawyer is debourban..we have 1 child together... can anyone tell me another good lawyer..
Yes you know the one

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Mar 27, 2013
woody wood PECKER
yep

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Sid Trivette.
Doug

Richmond, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2013
Lex Gal wrote:
Why are you divorcing?
joe

United States

#14 Mar 27, 2013
Mike DeBourbon all the way
Smarter than most

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Mar 27, 2013
pikeville wrote:
my husband just sued me for divorce and his lawyer is debourban..we have 1 child together... can anyone tell me another good lawyer..
Oh, trust me on this one....you need Athanasia Lewis
pikeville

Pikeville, KY

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Is she good...tell me about her
Smarter than most

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Mar 29, 2013
She can bring a man to there knees and make em like it
Going through divorce

Harold, KY

#18 Mar 29, 2013
I live in Johnson County and got Jerry Patton from Prestonsburg. He is awesome!
Been there myself

Lewisburg, WV

#19 Mar 29, 2013
Mike DeBourbon.
Doug

Winchester, KY

#20 Mar 29, 2013
You still never told me why your divorcing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Wall 6 min Ha Ha 35
Trump University 16 min Another Trump Fraud 1
white sissy boy needs c#ock 1 hr Robbie 2
inauguration 1 hr Trump FOS 24
Coal Run flag at half staff 1 hr Sacred Coal Run 3
Brian Morris Said 1 hr Wrong Number Brian 68
How many of you will die when Obamacare is repe... 1 hr Too Many 46
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Uncle Tom 35,559
Pea and Wee PLLC 14 hr Lmao 14

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages