wtf

Pikeville, KY

#92 May 1, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from the most immature, undeveloped, witless jackass POS SOB like yourself means that if my maturity age is 6 then yours must be about a negative fifty (-50) but then everything about you is negative, detestable, and anti-social, punk.
You uneducated silly pos. You have no intellect just your stupid freak boy immaturity.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#93 May 1, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
It's untelling, Frog. Those deviant, perverted homosexuals have slang and code words for all kinds of crazy stuff so I'm afraid to even ask, LMAO!
You bles a man for drugs Fatrick. That is what it means.

Lmfao
Senior frog

Johnson City, TN

#94 May 1, 2013
I thought maybe hyperactive or hypoglycemic never seen it before!! Sucker punch seems pretty smart I like that I hate stupid people and haters !
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#95 May 1, 2013
Senior frog wrote:
I thought maybe hyperactive or hypoglycemic never seen it before!! Sucker punch seems pretty smart I like that I hate stupid people and haters !
Why hate yourself, lighten up Stupid.

Lmao
Senior frog

Johnson City, TN

#96 May 1, 2013
Eat my panties!! Lmao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98 May 1, 2013
Senior frog wrote:
Eat my panties!! Lmao
No, they are filled with shit.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100 May 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No, they are filled with shit.
I only like little boys undershorts lmfao

lmfao
lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#101 May 1, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
You already managed to get in them? Guess we can add attempted Rapist to the list of your anti-social deviancy.
I only rape little boys and fondle little girls if they are under 6
Senior frog

Johnson City, TN

#103 May 1, 2013
I have very pretty panties I pay a lot for them !! Thank you ! Ps I am a clean freak as in OCD germaphobe !!! My panties are clean!!
well

Stanford, KY

#104 May 1, 2013
Senior frog wrote:
Eat my panties!! Lmao
I will eat them !!!! Or the sh!t to get to where it came from.
fat pat is gay

Elkhorn City, KY

#105 May 1, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>You won't have to worry about POS SOB WTF doing that unless you're at least 6 years old. He's is a deviant bisexual (homosexual) pedophile that only like little children or adult males. You've never seen "haters" like these I bet, supposedly grown men that spend YEARS on an internet site publicly displaying their homoerotic obsession and frightened infatuation for another male. What drives them so insane is not only my staunch Heterosexuality but the fact that I belittle them in such ways that even they cannot grasp the severity of the harshness that has befallen them and I've done it BY name for so long now and they're too gutless to do anything but keep on worshiping me here, LOL!
Fatty you're the only one who sees the remarks that talk about as if someone is making a come on to you! Probably because you're a gay azz hippo homo from the head of a holler where your grandfather was everyone's daddy including your sisters and aunts! I see you're still here chasing gay men and straight men alike as always.
Senior frog

Johnson City, TN

#106 May 1, 2013
Well hell?? Sounds like fun! Lmao!
Observer

Clay City, KY

#108 May 1, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
When freakishly obsessed bastards like you spend years obsessing about another male and do it publicly, do it without missing a beat then it's damned GAY sh!t, you deviant son of @ b!tch. It's not NORMAL to be so infatuated with another male unless you're Q_eer and you filthy deviant perverts most definitely are homosexuals smitten with me, sh!thead.
I see your ISP address is Texas and everyone knows Texas ain't nothing but steers and Q_eers
and you damn sure don't have any horns ON your head..you just GIVE the head to other males.
LMAO!
Do you even realize that everything you just said describes you as well? You have been playing the same game with these men for years. And you have even stated that you need and want attention from these men. Does that not infer that you are a homosexual as well? I visit this site occasionally and have done so for around five years now. I have seen you and others play this little charade the whole time. While others come and go you remain the one constant in this deranged mating ritual. Have you not found anything worthwhile to do with your life in all this time? Will you still be here doing this same mundane juvenile dance when you are fifty? I pray that you find the man of your dreams and he fulfills your needs in real life so that you may move on to a more meaningful and tangible relationship and are able to stop this endless search? These men that you flirt with on this site seem to only make you more bitter and distraught from their rejection. You will never find the happiness that you are looking for as long as you continue to search through it in a cyber world going from male to male. Accept who you are and the healing will begin.
Hilarious

Prestonsburg, KY

#110 May 1, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
G_ddamn, where do all you F@Gg0+$ crawl outta the (closet's) woodwork from? No wonder America is in such a Praise The Gays spiral..you sick freakish abominations are everywhere.
As posted that one constant was you wanting attention from men. Seem he also struck a nerve when asking if your pathetic life hasn't changed in all these years. It's sad to think you are in that bad a shape. I'm figuring it is depression. A severe bout of depression brought on by the loss of Barry. The loss of a partner can be hard.
Observer

Clay City, KY

#111 May 1, 2013
Hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>As posted that one constant was you wanting attention from men. Seem he also struck a nerve when asking if your pathetic life hasn't changed in all these years. It's sad to think you are in that bad a shape. I'm figuring it is depression. A severe bout of depression brought on by the loss of Barry. The loss of a partner can be hard.
Although I do believe you may be right about him having severe depression I think he has more severe problems. And you may be right about the feelings he has of loneliness and the loss of a close friend or lover, whatever the man was to him. Basic psychology would suggest that his projections of his own self loathing and emotional distress onto others is in fact his way of lashing out at all males whom he feels are either a threat to his manhood or are constant harsh reminders of a lost love. And the fact that he still talks,acts and dresses like an adolescent would suggest that he is trying to keep himself in the age era in which his male lover broke his heart and jaded his emotions. For someone to spend years dealing with his emotional loss in the manner in which he does further suggests that he is lost in his emotions and searching for a way to be accepted by the male species that he once loved but was jilted by. I truly hope he finds another man to befriend and pursue a meaningful relationship with so that he is not still here fighting his emotional baggage five years from now.
WhaddaFawkingRet ard

Hermitage, TN

#113 May 2, 2013
Wtf is this garbage?
WHO

Betsy Layne, KY

#115 May 2, 2013
You have to also remember, he is the one who brags constantly about being a gay magnet. He still wears band shirts when he goes out as a 40 something year old man. He cant go one day without bragging about how every man wants him. Maybe he needs to realize that being a gay magnet isn't something to brag about if you really are straight. He talks about being a real man, I guess he means he is a mans man or something. How many times has he said a real man and he takes responsibility for his actions, yet he does does not. He trys to squirm out of everything he claims to take responsibility in saying or doing. Lets face it, he is a hypocrite. When it was said he has a problem with relationships, could that be because his last true love, the one that is well documented about him blowing for his drugs passed away. That is as well documented as anything he wishes to discuss. He already has proven he has a man crush on quite a few people on here. I think wtf is his biggest sexual fantasy. Open your door Patrick. Step into the light, there is a great big world out there you should try to explore. It depends on where you go, there are some places there without straight people to get in the way of all the gays that LOVE to hit on you. Gay magnet. Now you have been called that, does it make you feel better that others see it now?
Senior frog

Johnson City, TN

#116 May 2, 2013
I've had other women hit on me more than once that doesn't mean I'm gay!! I even kissed a woman once! I am most definitely straight!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#117 May 2, 2013
WHO wrote:
You have to also remember, he is the one who brags constantly about being a gay magnet. He still wears band shirts when he goes out as a 40 something year old man. He cant go one day without bragging about how every man wants him. Maybe he needs to realize that being a gay magnet isn't something to brag about if you really are straight. He talks about being a real man, I guess he means he is a mans man or something. How many times has he said a real man and he takes responsibility for his actions, yet he does does not. He trys to squirm out of everything he claims to take responsibility in saying or doing. Lets face it, he is a hypocrite. When it was said he has a problem with relationships, could that be because his last true love, the one that is well documented about him blowing for his drugs passed away. That is as well documented as anything he wishes to discuss. He already has proven he has a man crush on quite a few people on here. I think wtf is his biggest sexual fantasy. Open your door Patrick. Step into the light, there is a great big world out there you should try to explore. It depends on where you go, there are some places there without straight people to get in the way of all the gays that LOVE to hit on you. Gay magnet. Now you have been called that, does it make you feel better that others see it now?
Fatrick the Fhag.
well

Wheelwright, KY

#118 May 2, 2013
Senior frog wrote:
I've had other women hit on me more than once that doesn't mean I'm gay!! I even kissed a woman once! I am most definitely straight!!
I am a 34 yr male, I'm lesbian!!!! Kiss me ; *

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 min TRUTHWILLSTAND 26,765
go fund me , has got ridiculous, and stupid . 7 min opinion 6
John Doug Hayes (Jan '12) 8 min Fact 31
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min ChromiuMan 137,678
Shawna stepp 1 hr Tim 8
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 24,292
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,395
judge Combs 15 hr Truth Hurts 62
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]