Should Sucker Punk Be Deported

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Throw Out The Trash

Richmond, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2013
It is time to throw out white trash punks like Fatrick.
conservative

Wheelwright, KY

#2 Apr 23, 2013
No, we need more like him!!! We need to Get rid of pos deadbeats like you 'wtf'.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#3 Apr 23, 2013
hey, copperhead wtf, aint you off stalking someone somewhere like on the Boston MA forum.
GOP

Huntington, WV

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Throw Out The Trash wrote:
It is time to throw out white trash punks like Fatrick.
Do you realize that the internet entity you are so obsessed with actually OWNS you? You have no pride and are easily manipulated.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 24, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Do you realize that the internet entity you are so obsessed with actually OWNS you? You have no pride and are easily manipulated.
Do you understand you are just a punk.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#7 Apr 24, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
More like "Should WTF Be Departed?"
(and of course departed means KILLED)
You should be de balled you gay boy.

Lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you would love nothing more than to bite them off or suck'em right off of me either one, homotroll.
LMAO!
No, I do not have a microscope big enough to find your tinker bell balsa.

Lmfao
wtf

Duluth, GA

#11 Apr 26, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is just the lack of a microscope is the only thing preventing you from sucking/biting my balls off..that if you had a microscope you'd be happy to do so
then, huh? You are truly one sick-ass POS SOB.
You silly gay pos.
tigger

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2013
Its funny no matter what subject it is wtf manages to turn it into his gay obsession with certain posters. Believe u need to get a life,job,hobby.banned from topix.
wtf

Duluth, GA

#17 Apr 26, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
It's both funny yet sad too, Tigger. He's spent honest to God YEARS on here doing the same pitiful juvenile antics that have made me the Topix Village Idiot that no one regards or takes seriously.
You are definitely not taken seriously punk.
well

Richmond, KY

#19 Apr 26, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we all know that none of you internet-based gutless cowards have
spine nor drive to even try to take my life so clearly you're all not
seriously validated, punk.
take your life?who wants your life?you stay hopped up on dope,spend all day playing pretend god of a gossip website,spend all day trolling forums for men to have sex with,you have greasy hair,you're fat and ugly,your own mother will have nothing to do with you,you live off a disability check,you're afraid to go outside,you have to make up people to talk to...i could go on but even with your low intelligence you should be able to see the point.but then again it is you so probably not.you'll probably come back with some gay joke which is your way of trolling for a man.
wtf

Duluth, GA

#22 Apr 27, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is "Who will be man enough to try?", LMAO! It's a mystery you weak dipsh!t SOBs cannot resolve obviously because it would mean physical actions are needed to even try to and we all know you gutless f_cks don't have the courage, the balls, let alone the needed confidence in yourselves to even try. Cowardly puss jellyfiah like you and so many other dipsh!t chickens present here will never find the determination within yourselves and we all know it.
A little girl could whip your fat a-- Fatrick.
sucker has no punch

Richmond, KY

#23 Apr 27, 2013
i dont think he should be deported...to be honest with you, that little turd nugget makes for an intresting site...i would imagine the creators of this site see his kind all the time and have a good laugh too
Pantera

Pikeville, KY

#24 Apr 27, 2013
sucker has no punch wrote:
i dont think he should be deported...to be honest with you, that little turd nugget makes for an intresting site...i would imagine the creators of this site see his kind all the time and have a good laugh too
yes he is a big fat joke.
well

Wheelwright, KY

#25 Apr 27, 2013
Why do all you pos deadbeats follow his posts and seek his attention on every thread???
He owns your weak little minds!!! lmao
sucker has no punch

Richmond, KY

#26 Apr 27, 2013
well wrote:
Why do all you pos deadbeats follow his posts and seek his attention on every thread???
He owns your weak little minds!!! lmao
as i said in a previous post dumbass...i find him entertaining..you should read the entire thread before you attempt to make an educated response..in the mean time? go sit at the kids table.
well

Wheelwright, KY

#27 Apr 27, 2013
Did my post mention you?? You stupid sob, because I never hit reply did not mean everyone you numbnut pos!!! Are you that Goddamn illiterate???
one thing

Wheelwright, KY

#28 Apr 27, 2013
sucker has no punch wrote:
<quoted text> as i said in a previous post dumbass...i find him entertaining..you should read the entire thread before you attempt to make an educated response..in the mean time? go sit at the kids table.
Wait, Did my post mention you??? You stupid sob, because I never hit reply did not mean everyone you numbnut pos!!! Are you that Goddamn illiterate???? Now
Real truth

Virgie, KY

#29 Apr 27, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
It's both funny yet sad too, Tigger. He's spent honest to God YEARS on here doing the same pitiful juvenile antics that have made him the Topix Village Idiot that no one regards or takes seriously.
And again the same could be said of you 10 fold.
sucker has no punch

Richmond, KY

#31 Apr 27, 2013
one thing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, Did my post mention you??? You stupid sob, because I never hit reply did not mean everyone you numbnut pos!!! Are you that Goddamn illiterate???? Now
what? you dont love me anymore? does this mean we wont be hanging out at applebees on game night? to be quite frank im epicly crushed.the new me is rather emotional these days with a sense of wanting to fit into the mainstream as opposed to the old me which would have simply told you to "eat a dick"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 15 min FoLLoW aLoNg 23,012
cougars in pikeville 36 min Patricks daddy 2
jaunita deskins 38 min Yep 26
robo signed false swearing 40 min Patricks daddy 7
PMC Affairs 41 min Motto 30
attorney recruiting conn way 43 min Patricks daddy 7
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 57 min hahaha 21,733
WXCC talks Internet annonimity. 1 hr robo judging 38
Rodney Scott 2 hr enter username 8
The May Administration 2 hr IKNOW 16
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 am PST