Glider caregiver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Leave contact info. White faced blonds,cage,pouches,etc.
what

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

what are these
they turtles?
hey

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

how much
Glider caregiver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

flying squirrel. Member of their family. Research them. 350.00
want to know

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Glider caregiver wrote:
flying squirrel. Member of their family. Research them. 350.00
Is that 350.00 for both of them and how old are they?
Glider caregiver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

350.00 for both 1 year old. They are very precious to me. Do you know a lot about them? How to take care of them and such? I have 2 tower cage so they can glide you can always add to it. I have food for a month. But the things to make the food with. They are on a special diet. I have the recipe for their food. I have glider booster and toy's sleeping pouches. I have a take along pouch looks like a purse. I have rodent wheel. Extra fleece to make pouches and I have a water bottle. Their vitamins. Leave your number or email I will contact you.
wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

id like to buy them. my husband had two before but when he moved he had to sell them and he loved them. any way you can go cheaper tho. im kinda in a nibd it money. it would mean so much to him.
glider caregiver

Paynesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

I can not go cheaper. I have dropped the price already. 350.00 dollars takes them. They are well cared for. They are very friendly. They are a lot of fun if you really understand how to care for them. I know how the money issue is. But I can not go down on my price.
Wilma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

does the cages go with for 350.00...why you selling them hun
wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

i understand. ill see what i can do and let youkno
glider caregiver

Paynesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

I have 2 tower cage,toys,food,supplies to make their food, glider booster,vitamins, sleeping pouches, a travel carrying pouch,water bottle,extra fleece for making new toys , pouches. I have a rodent wheel. rep.calcium that they have to have in their food. They are beautiful White faced blondes. They love to play and glide to you. I have 2 boys school is going back in and 1 is just starting so my time will be spent at school taking care of him. I need and want a loving person to care for them and play with them everyday for at least 2 to 3 hours a day. I can not split them up they have been together all that time and they love one another. I really hate to sell them because they are a great pet. Especially for kids. They are my second set of babies. I just can not stand the thought of not having the time to spend with them like I used to when school starts.
glider caregiver

Paynesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

bump to the top
Wilma

Mary Alice, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

I'll ask my man tonight
mee

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

I wanted one of these at Hillbilly Days but when I researched them i learnt they cant be potty trained and when they gotta go they jus go wherever they are is this true!!
glider caregiver

Paynesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Honey they are in a 2 tower cage. You have to clean the cage everyday. They are animals they can not be potty trained they are not a dog they are very small animals they require lots of love and attention. They have to be treated just like babies. Because that is actually what they are. They bark for you when they want attention and want to know where you are if they can not see you they want to know where you are. Just like a baby when a baby cries but the only difference is they bark. I have to know today Wilma I have 1 buyer ready to come and pick them up. If you are really interested email me at selennadh@hotmail.com leave your number i will call you.
Wilma

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

I know what they are hun, I started to buy 2 b4. I stay up at night like they do. Im a animal lover. I got a pom dog hes getting old. Im afraid because I got a cat In house. maybe when there gone I can get me 2 . love to have them , but...right now dunno If im staying here. go ahead sell them. thanks for ur time huggsss
glider caregiver

Paynesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Thank You Wilma sorry to hear about your dog. Have a great day and God bless you and your family including your animals.
Wilma

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

glider caregiver wrote:
I can not go cheaper. I have dropped the price already. 350.00 dollars takes them. They are well cared for. They are very friendly. They are a lot of fun if you really understand how to care for them. I know how the money issue is. But I can not go down on my price.
thats a really great price just gliders cost more than that .
Heidi Agans

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

I just got the baby and do not have the time for him. I have the cage and everything that he needs. If you are interested please email me at heidi1@optonline.net thanks
Wanna buy

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

I would like to buy the sugar gliders if you still have them.Email me at sabrina.crim@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min pusherman_ 127,798
Word Association (Aug '11) 16 min Jennifer Renee 4,714
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min RepubliCONs 144,609
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 29 min voting taxpayer 26,161
Cover songs (Jul '11) 35 min Musikologist 685
Democratic Congressman Calls Obamas Border Acti... 43 min DumboEars Is a Dumbo 1
paris cowboy =music 46 min Musikologist 4,434
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE