Commonwealth Pain Center Dr ROLAND WILSON PRESTONSBURG KY

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boohbo

Virgie, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2012
This place is a joke. They ask for MRI's then give you appt. Then after introducing you/your body to new pain pills I guess they look at your MRI after 5 to 6 months. Then they decide if they are going to see you again or not. This doctor tells you when you first start seeing him no matter what your pain is not to let no one tell you that you don't deserve to be as pain free as possible. The DEA is there every now and then. It doesn't look like they would let him keep doing what he is doing the way he is doing it.He will see people for 5 to 6 months and then give you a dismissal telling you that your not in chronic pain. Do you know how that makes a legit patient feel after being in pain management for a total of 14 years? Seeing and knowing that there are people he is seeing that are abusing drugs,failing drug test, and no even taking the meds they get. If you have been going to a pain treatment for many years do not go there. He wants people that have been in and out of clinics, kicked out,if you just have one bulging disc,one pinched nerve, if you smoke weed , if you come in and fail your drug test because you have other drugs in your urine your his kind of patient..Oh don't worry if you reply to this he or someone in his office will pay to have it removed..Here is another tip you always have to pay cash to see him and it's looking like if you want to continue to see him you should always pay cash when picking up your meds also.. If you go in there you will see 1/3 off the people there use the meds like they should. Form hearing things while sitting there 1/3 sell everything they get to get money and the others are just plain pills heads that within a week if they got called for a pill count they would be screwed...I went to my family doctor with my dismissal and all he could say is "your better off then this is a pill mill doctor who will not be there long. My doctor thinks Wilson cuts the people who he knows can get into another clinic keeps the pill heads, the ones that just need the extra money,and the pot smokers. Because most of them would not make it in a legit place..Just wanted to put some info out there for the ones that wants to read it. Plus mentally just trying to get my mind right after being told i dont have chronic pain after 14 years and i hurt worse the last 2 years than i ever have.. I'n already in another treatment center but still this was mentally mind boggling and still is....
birdie

Virgie, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2012
its a diigrace how people are done that have pain its like beeing an old dog that is just truble i agree i get so sorry for some of people and at the desk they try to make everone look like a dope head a dam shame will not vote for no one in office from now on
boohbo

Virgie, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2012
I guess you are right cause they never say anything to you but what do you need or 200.00 and slide the glass back closed..
Thats not right

Paintsville, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
I have been in chronic pain for years and they run there office correct. If you don't come in for pill count or fail you drug test then you are dismissed. I am sure there is a reason you are just mad at them right now. Yes they have been getting rid of people fast but they have to, to remain open they have given people fair chances and been warned when something is wrong, but people don't change or fix things and get kicked out but you only have yourself to blame not them.
Boohbo

Virgie, KY

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Listen I ass I didn't do anything wrong . I never failed a drug test and I was never called for a pill count..Yes I'm mad !!! If I had done something wrong it would be different.. If I had been told you need to get me a new MRI or I might have to stop seeing you, then if I had not done it yes that would have been my fault.. But to see me for 5 months writing me pills then telling me that they was dismissing me for not being in chronic pain is a bunch of crap..I'm back with my legit doctor that I was seeing for many yrs before Mr. Wilson now just takes me 3 hours to get there. I'm in good hands it just kills me that he is doing so many people that way.It's not right.Once again not everyone that gets dismissed from there do something wrong. I'll meet you and show you my dismissal letter..
Barbara

Virgie, KY

#6 Oct 26, 2012
birdie wrote:
its a diigrace how people are done that have pain its like beeing an old dog that is just truble i agree i get so sorry for some of people and at the desk they try to make everone look like a dope head a dam shame will not vote for no one in office from now on
Hey can you email me ? I'm looking for Betty and I dont have a clue where she lives. Hoping maybe you can tell me.
wondering

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Oct 27, 2012
I have never heard of this place does he take insurance or is it cash only? What kinda pain medicine does this Dr write? How long has he been in business? They are shutting a lot of places or pill mills as some refer to it down.
wondering

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Oct 27, 2012
any info would appreciated!
Booho

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Commonwealth doesn't have a doctor right now but they are trying to find one. Dr. Wilson did not have a Ky license so he can not write pain meds here.. They are looking for another doctor.I did take s chance drove down there to get my records. They are there but they are not answering the phone right now..
curious patient
#10 Oct 30, 2012
Did they say about how long it may be before they have a new doctor? Can Dr. Wilson write his scripts in INdiana still cause hell id follow him there thats how good of a doc i thought he was...
Booho

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Oct 31, 2012
They do not know how long. I'd say they are trying to get one fast. You would have to call Dr Wilson or go to the new office to ask about that.
Curious patient
#12 Nov 3, 2012
Thank you for the info I was juss curious to how long it may take them to possibly get a new doctor or if Dr.Wilson can still prescribe meds in Indiania; hell if so I would probably follow him there to Indiana I thought he was a through and good doctor not only helped me with my pain but my blood pressure, sugar, and to lose about 37.5lbs, so had a lot of respect and trust for him unlike with alot of the doctors i've seen that may say 5 to 10 words to ya then write ya scripts and be like see ya next month....ya know!!
atty T

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Nov 3, 2012
Well Dr Wilson was very friendly and I love him to death but .... I do think they should order test for you to have done from time to time, like a new MRI, CT scan , at least lay hands on you and examine you every other visit or something (all know he didn't examine his patients. The nurse was very friendly but she owns half the business.. Now I do not understand how so many people sit in that waiting room and talk about failing a drug test and he still lets him come back (and I'm not talking just one drug test). I hope they find a doctor for you all soon.I have no ideal if he will get his license in ky.They are telling people to come to their appt and if they have a doctor they will be seen.
Clinic

Pikeville, KY

#14 Nov 3, 2012
Does anyone know anything about the pain clinic that is located down around Deskins motors.It is the spine and brain clinic, and also a pain clinic. I wqas just wondering if anyone has ever used that center, and what do thye give you and whatever else you can tell about the clinic?
atty T

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Nov 3, 2012
The are a good clinic , they have good doctors , you need a referral to get in. If you get in there they will do test on you to find out whats wrong with you . They will not turn you away with out trying to find your pain. It's a great place..That office write what you was getting from your old doctor til they get you checked out then they run test and might change your meds...I think we need to request that they take our dismissals off. They could have gave us a choice to take ourself out or we didnt want to then hand us the dismissal. Sometimes a dismisssal no matter what it has on it will keep you from getting into another pain clinc.. I feel for you. I know how it is because I was in a pain clinic for a decade for chronic pain because I have join pain from osteoarthritis in every join I have.I have back problems ,neck problems. If you look up having osteoarthritis for over 3 months it's chronic pain = is long term pain..HAVE YOU GOT YOUR RECORDS YET ?
atty T

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Nov 3, 2012
http://www.caringmedical.com/painmanagement.a... Look up what is pain on this page
Bonobo

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Nov 5, 2012
If they would send for your files from other doctors they would know whats going on with your pain.. I HOPE THEY GOT A GOOD DOCTOR IN THERE THIS TIME.. I LIKED DR WILSON BUT IT LOOKS LIKE HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING CUTTING/DISMISSING PEOPLE WITH CHRONIC PAIN TO KEEP THE DOPE HEADS...THAT SMOKE POT AND SAY NOTHING.. tHESE PEOPLE LIVE AROUND ME I KNOW WHAT THEY DO.IT HAS TO SHOW UP..I GUESS BECAUSE OF THE WAY I WAS DONE WITH ME KNOWING MY RECORD ARE THERE IF THEY HAD GOT THEM THEY WOULD NOT HAVE PUT THAT DISMISSAL IN THERE , iM GOING TO KEEP POSTING TIL THE DEA SHUTS THOSE LADIES DOWM....I WITH THE REST OF YOU WIPE THEM OUT..
[ Fibromyalgia causes a distinct type of pain
Your fibromyalgia pain is different than pain you may experience from a headache or sprained ankle. That's because fibromyalgia is thought to be the result of overactive nerves that cause chronic widespread pain and tenderness.]
IT IS AMAZING HOW THEY ARE GETTING BY WITH THIS CRAP !!!!!! THE DOCTOR GET A COURT DATE BUT THEY GET NOTHING !!!!HOW ??????????
Mike

United States

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Has anyone heard if and when they gonna open back up?
Thats not right

Paintsville, KY

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Bonobo wrote:
If they would send for your files from other doctors they would know whats going on with your pain.. I HOPE THEY GOT A GOOD DOCTOR IN THERE THIS TIME.. I LIKED DR WILSON BUT IT LOOKS LIKE HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING CUTTING/DISMISSING PEOPLE WITH CHRONIC PAIN TO KEEP THE DOPE HEADS...THAT SMOKE POT AND SAY NOTHING.. tHESE PEOPLE LIVE AROUND ME I KNOW WHAT THEY DO.IT HAS TO SHOW UP..I GUESS BECAUSE OF THE WAY I WAS DONE WITH ME KNOWING MY RECORD ARE THERE IF THEY HAD GOT THEM THEY WOULD NOT HAVE PUT THAT DISMISSAL IN THERE , iM GOING TO KEEP POSTING TIL THE DEA SHUTS THOSE LADIES DOWM....I WITH THE REST OF YOU WIPE THEM OUT..
[ Fibromyalgia causes a distinct type of pain
Your fibromyalgia pain is different than pain you may experience from a headache or sprained ankle. That's because fibromyalgia is thought to be the result of overactive nerves that cause chronic widespread pain and tenderness.]
IT IS AMAZING HOW THEY ARE GETTING BY WITH THIS CRAP !!!!!! THE DOCTOR GET A COURT DATE BUT THEY GET NOTHING !!!!HOW ??????????
You just don't stop do you? I would love to know what you got dismissed over I would bet my paycheck that it was something not over nothing! Thats the craziest thing i have ever heard! Mad over not getting your pills that's all it comes down to wanting people to lose there job over you not getting pills! lol!
just a nother one

Charleston, WV

#20 Nov 13, 2012
anybody have any inffo on when they are gonna open back up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min North Mountain 156,445
faa takes over 3 min Clairvoyant Prophets 2
Democratic Women's Breakfast 21 min Loki 33
Brian Morris Said 43 min John Dear 8
Hatton Beats Justice 45 min Daddies Money Lost 42
FBI Pikeville worst town 47 min Loki 112
Lonley anyone ? 1 hr the way it is 4

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages