Deport Piers Morgan
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
old dude

Red Jacket, WV

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Send Piers Morgan packing. Go to the White House website,click on the we the people section and get instructions on how to sign the deport Piers Morgan petition. I did it and it had over 22000 signatures. Stand up for your 2nd amendment rights and send this anti gun British loudmouth home.CNN [communist news network] needs to be told in no uncertain terms that Americans won't have their constitutional rights "infringed upon" by this g.d. foreigner.
News At 11

Pikeville, KY

#2 Dec 23, 2012
I miss th old days when they just reported the news, not commentary on every bleedin heart liberal cause out there...
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Piers Morgan should be in prison for hacking the communications of families who lost loved ones. He may still go to trial for that.

Morgan in representative of one who has been subjected to government control (gun control) and is so damn weak he eventual;ly agrees that his government was right in changing "ARMED CIVILIANS" into "unarmed subjects".

Such cowardly handwringing is mostly british, but we have a few cowardly SOBs like him on here.
Me too

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Dec 23, 2012
old dude wrote:
Send Piers Morgan packing. Go to the White House website,click on the we the people section and get instructions on how to sign the deport Piers Morgan petition. I did it and it had over 22000 signatures. Stand up for your 2nd amendment rights and send this anti gun British loudmouth home.CNN [communist news network] needs to be told in no uncertain terms that Americans won't have their constitutional rights "infringed upon" by this g.d. foreigner.
I totaly agree. I think he has over-stepped his bounds as a reporter.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2012
old dude wrote:
Why didn't you just fart in the wind???

Lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
Piers Morgan should be in prison for hacking the communications of families who lost loved ones. He may still go to trial for that.
Morgan in representative of one who has been subjected to government control (gun control) and is so damn weak he eventual;ly agrees that his government was right in changing "ARMED CIVILIANS" into "unarmed subjects".
Such cowardly handwringing is mostly british, but we have a few cowardly SOBs like him on here.
You must be stoned Epidoper, you were thinking of Murdoch the murderer.
Sign the Petition

Pikeville, KY

#7 Dec 24, 2012
The petition to extend unemployment 374 signers. The petition to deport Piers Morgan way over 26000 already...looks like getting rid of Piers takes priority!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Me too wrote:
<quoted text>
I totaly agree. I think he has over-stepped his bounds as a reporter.
Opinions are like A holes, everybody has one that stinks.
Second Amendment

Elkview, WV

#10 Dec 24, 2012
He's still pissed over how the Revolutionary War turned out. The Brits sent him over here to conquer us by boring us all to death on CNN.
patriot

Lebanon, KY

#11 Dec 24, 2012
Morgan should be hanged by the neck until dead in public. It should be televised world wide, and the charges read to our enemies so they understand. Behind him, a large screen with the "Don't Tread on Me" flag behind him as he swings. Go back to your "home" and talk bad about us. Stop doing it here and getting paid for it.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#12 Dec 25, 2012
patriot wrote:
Morgan should be hanged by the neck until dead in public. It should be televised world wide, and the charges read to our enemies so they understand. Behind him, a large screen with the "Don't Tread on Me" flag behind him as he swings. Go back to your "home" and talk bad about us. Stop doing it here and getting paid for it.
He is not going anywhere you silly pos.

Now go back to your Trailer.
salsa123

Birmingham, UK

#13 Dec 25, 2012
You Americans surely are the lowest form of life.
Britians Best

Pikeville, KY

#14 Dec 25, 2012
salsa123 wrote:
You Americans surely are the lowest form of life.
I know, but you have to understand most of us come from England...refuse from your teaming shore...lol
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15 Dec 25, 2012
Britians Best wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, but you have to understand most of us come from England...refuse from your teaming shore...lol
You must be the trash the Brits threw out.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#16 Dec 25, 2012
Britians Best wrote:
<quoted text>
O rly?
Also funny how much people from Pikeville care more about this than fixing their own s*ithole backyard.
salsa123

Birmingham, UK

#17 Dec 25, 2012
Britians Best wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, H
how have you come to that conclusion? I suggest you go play with your guns and go shoot a few more kids..sick! Americans will never be civilised this forum proves it. Go and discuss something more important like the terrible poverty you have there in your filthy rich country. And the disgraceful racism that still exists there in the south especially. Also you could try eating some fruit and veg more often instead of burgers and fries then perhaps most of you would not be obese. Your lives revolve around small talk and celebrities. Try becoming civilised. The biggest joke about you lot is, you couldn't wait to kick the British out and now you want them back. When it came to the second world war you didn't bother coming in to help until it was almost all over. And you are always causing wars in other countries and then leaving that country in a mess. So go away and boil you head. Don't reply unless you have something constructive to say, that's assuming you know what that word means.'Merry Christmas'.
Bilge Juice

Pikeville, KY

#18 Dec 25, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You must be the trash the Brits threw out.
that's how your mother got here, swimming after British troop ships...lol..why don't you go back to your mome country, you can be a bigger queen over there than you are here....LMAO
Union Jack

Pikeville, KY

#19 Dec 25, 2012
salsa123 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, H
how have you come to that conclusion? I suggest you go play with your guns and go shoot a few more kids..sick! Americans will never be civilised this forum proves it. Go and discuss something more important like the terrible poverty you have there in your filthy rich country. And the disgraceful racism that still exists there in the south especially. Also you could try eating some fruit and veg more often instead of burgers and fries then perhaps most of you would not be obese. Your lives revolve around small talk and celebrities. Try becoming civilised. The biggest joke about you lot is, you couldn't wait to kick the British out and now you want them back. When it came to the second world war you didn't bother coming in to help until it was almost all over. And you are always causing wars in other countries and then leaving that country in a mess. So go away and boil you head. Don't reply unless you have something constructive to say, that's assuming you know what that word means.'Merry Christmas'.
We come over in WWII to help you bloaks out, take care of your women and keep your limmy azz from having to learn German. I believe most of your country men now are also on the public dole and just have better government housing. You have no need for guns since the only Brit that would pass for a man is retired now..Maggie had the balls for guns and would have been more comfortable arund them, you all can't be queen. Don't knock our second amendment, you never had one and someone come and take that girly Piers Morgan back to Britian. He is making a fool of himself and the mother land, probably embarrassing his own mother to death.
TJ Lee

Lowestoft, UK

#20 Dec 25, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
There is no reason why Morgan should go to prison. For what, speaking the truth. If you are all so stupid that you kill one another then that's your karma and you will pay for it.
Jake

Lowestoft, UK

#21 Dec 25, 2012
Second Amendment wrote:
He's still pissed over how the Revolutionary War turned out. The Brits sent him over here to conquer us by boring us all to death on CNN.
Oh shut up. Its about time Britain sent your CIA Agents back. The Troublemakers who cause wars. You are so ignorant. Go and watch baseball the extent of your limited mentality and of course killing one another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calls for Investigation in Pike County Property... 20 min cuffs in hands 88
Bevins And Trump Will NOT be Re-Elected, Fools ... 26 min its over Bevin 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Post troll 171,856
What happen 1 hr Sw worker 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Abe 39,978
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 hr Kyboy 6,140
Teachers Retirement & Ray Jones 4 hr Taken for 16 6
Medicare 16 hr Sorrysac 35

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages