Review: Kentucky Pain Physicians

Review: Kentucky Pain Physicians

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Broken vertebrae

Martin, KY

#1 Sep 13, 2013
This is by far the the sorriest excuse for pain management I've ever witnessed!!! I've been a chronic pain sufferer for four years, tried almost everything, have enough wrong to be written high dose oxycodone and this bunch can't even begin to try to manage the pain...I've told them over n over the meds aren't helping n the only one there that will help,(Jon Helton) I've not seen last 3 months....they waste ur time n take ur money, make u sign a contract n piss every damn month to get hydrocodone, which to me doesn't touch my pain anymore.....and ppl wonder why pain patients doctor shop....so ridiculous nowadays

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 28 min Kyboy 5,750
Vote republican now , everybody !! 35 min tru dat 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Cczar 169,058
Forensic Audit of UMG Funded Stripper Ad - Cash... (Mar '17) 2 hr big daddy here 70
Who Is Next 2 hr big daddy here 65
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr I hate Trump 37,961
Joe Adkins n Ikey Sanders 2 hr Beverly Jo 8
dr. james hurley (Apr '15) 22 hr Boston Billy 23

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages