Which would do the most good

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Shall We Dance

Pikeville, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2012
your question is which would do the most good ?

NEITHER... if the intention is there to cause harm no sign will alter their train of thought!

What would do the MOST good is ..........change their train of thought!
sally

Ransom, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2012
If the Signs would do the Job their wouldn't be a need to send billion of dollars overseas. Guns,Tanks' War ships, and most of all American Blood. why the Presidents and all politicians and High Class folks need armed Guards to protect them. The signs would be much Cheaper and save a lot of Lives. Signs and Laws are useless. Why didn't we send signs to Mexico instead of guns. I'm sure the Drug lords thanks the Government for them. When I see a sign or a law protecting the President I will Believe in the signs. Why are all these folks protected by guns and our Children protected with Signs and Laws. the Nation can't or won't enforce the laws we already have unless it's to some politician benefit. their no limit to spending on any other thing that brings pleasure to the people in high places. I'm sure their has been enough sent overseas and on the pleasures of some since the Election to make our Children safe for many years. Is the Interest of the people really what all the gun problem is about or could it be something else? all Communist Nations think gun Laws are great for Americans. a lot of people in America think the same way as the Communist Nations. does this tell you anything about America. It's not a Black or White problem. It's not a Democrat or Republican Problem. this just might be the Straw that broke the Camels back for this nation. It's already a Divided Nation it wouldn't take much for the Communist to slam the Door shut now. by the way i did Vote for Obama the first time. I don't have a problem with color. I no folks don't like this either but the same got that Created the black man,yellow man,red man and the white man Created me also from the Dust of the Earth.
Tired of being cheated

Glenwood, WV

#3 Dec 22, 2012
Just a very small amount of the tens of millions of dollars obama made us pay for his family's lavish vacations (17 in just three years) would have placed a guard in many schools.

The tens of MILLIONS of dollars we spend to make obama's daughters safe and on extended vulgarly expensive vacations might have saved someone's little daughter or son from being shot eleven times.

The so-called president would NEVER give up his golfing and extravagant vacations to save a child in an elementary school.
none

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Why worry it is just a thang
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#17 Aug 8, 2013
Tired of being cheated wrote:
Just a very small amount of the tens of millions of dollars obama made us pay for his family's lavish vacations (17 in just three years) would have placed a guard in many schools.
The tens of MILLIONS of dollars we spend to make obama's daughters safe and on extended vulgarly expensive vacations might have saved someone's little daughter or son from being shot eleven times.
The so-called president would NEVER give up his golfing and extravagant vacations to save a child in an elementary school.
How come you never complained about W's Vacations or his drunken Daughters Vacations??
aaa

UK

#19 Aug 8, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>How come you never complained about W's Vacations or his drunken Daughters Vacations??
Because W wasn't a Islamic towel headed terrorist like the piece of crap we have now.
Sydney Thurlow

Tempe, AZ

#21 Aug 9, 2013
millions of members waiting, video chat, send a nd receive messages and share high quality content free!! tinyurl.com/lfgkmll
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

#22 Aug 9, 2013
To answer your question, Bush always went to this ranch in Crawford, Tx., but you already know that. He wasn't flying off to Hawaii or Martha's Vineyard. Poor old Obama just works too hard, for the low information voter,(like you). I guess he really needs those lavish vacations. One thing is for sure, he and Mochelle, are livin' it up on the taxpayers dime. Evidently you don't work or pay taxes. So go ahead and bow to your king, not mine (Barry Soetoro)!!!!! Just maybe, when he hears what a good Lib you are, he might just throw you a scrap. Oh yeah, I'll take the sign to the right, pretty much says it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Airport Resignations 55 min enter laughing 36
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Coal miner 23,303
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 134,360
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Jen 23,534
garbage posts 2 hr to bury a topic 2
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 2 hr Musikologist 1,118
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 2 hr Musikologist 23,237
Amy News 3 hr enter laughing 85
Shawna pmc. 5 hr Spectator 89

Winter Storm Warning for Pike County was issued at March 04 at 9:15PM EST

Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search