who

Drift, KY

#163 May 14, 2013
And to think, you have spent half a decade with them just they same as they have you. What does it say about you for not being able to go a day without talking to all the, what do you call them, gay child molesters. How are you going to spend your time without going to all the NAMBlA websites to look for your favorite gay buddies.
and now we know

Pikeville, KY

#164 May 14, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're absolutely correct too, Joe. I hate to say that I am better than anyone else but when it comes to this horde of trash that are obsessed with me, I am light years beyond them in every area and on every level. I'm going to not just take your advice (as several others have also advised me of the same) but I am now implementing it..I'm done demeaning those dullards. It's always the same go-nowhere juvenile drivel and nothing's going to EVER come of it because they've been at it when it comes to me for 1/2 a decade now on here. That's a sad revelation when you think about it, if I am what all they claim I am yet they devote so much time and attention to me despite what they claim to believe about me, what does that actually say about them and how pathetic they must be to publicly display their fixation for the type person they say I am? Sad.
Appreciate it, Joe!
its like being back in 6th grade here i think, dont you?
with the na na na na na told ya so and im gonnnnnna telllllll
haha
we all have our stalkers
poor roid rage has made it her life of topix trolldom mission to be the keeper of the gates of inwisdom.
poor girl.
poor pitiful girl.
im now totally convinced that wtf is her husband, the one she said had no desire for her anymore.
shes like wonder woman, only without the great body and invisible plane.
shes just a wondering woman....
mostly wondering what she did to make her man lose interest.
i would start with, staying on topix all day everyday.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#166 May 14, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
6th Grade? You give'em too much credit, LOL! This is pre-school childishness at best.
Topix is definitely the best friend to many insecure nobodies that have never amounted
to anything in their lives and are never going to. Just give'em a place they can hide
while they whine and cry and just look at the deranged crap they dream up.
yes i agree, so to help her out, i created a new account so that she can spend less time on topix and more time pleasing her man and that way maybe she wont think every single post on here is about her and her cheating husband.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#168 May 14, 2013
Truthfully, TSP, how long is this gonna last? myself and some others would love having some intelligent cons with you without addressing this lowlife even if they respond to you. it aint impossible but it takes some will power not to respond and as the other poster said it's the same thing over and over, just trash talk and trash mouth. i used to respond to everybody and anybody but i am picky or at least pickier now who i respond too and when i do, it is my fashion. There is this woman on the Beckley WV topix who can really get under my skin with her Obamaness. She defends him no matter what he does or doesnt, now i dont respond to her about Obama at all and 99 percent of the time dont read her posts because it is the same merrygoround with this person. at least she doesnt resort to gutter talk such as this wtf and others on here.

Location hidden

#170 May 14, 2013
i dont know what this thread is about
i really dont care
i took some hormones so my beard wouldnt grow and now i cant hear
and it still didnt keep my husband at home

Location hidden

#172 May 14, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, that sounds like News to me. And from your avatar pic it looks like you can break any damn thing you want so hey, it's Breaking News! You are on the right thread...
oh didnt you know that i am faith hillbilly, pink sugarplum, pink sugaplum, uhhh, who else, uhh, pill sheriff
uhhhhh, crack rabbit
i think they said i was legend and bobbys wife and d anderson and i guess im really the only other person on topix other than road rag errrr i mean road rage

Location hidden

#174 May 14, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am you.
You are me.
We are all....
well i will just tell ya, personally, i think road rage is the one who is using all these names, going around from thread to thread spewing her hate speech and trying to cause problems
she obviously has a terribly bad marriage, a cheating husband one must assume, from prior posts, which she has now had removed from embarrassment and
i guess she has nothing else to do, poor thing.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#175 May 14, 2013
Roid Rageous wrote:
<quoted text>yes i agree, so to help her out, i created a new account so that she can spend less time on topix and more time pleasing her man and that way maybe she wont think every single post on here is about her and her cheating husband.
Lmfao..sweetie, I've averaged 35 posts a month and only have one account. You opened this one three hours ago, and you're up to what, 18 already? Unlike you, I have a family and life :P Your stupid is showing.

Location hidden

#176 May 14, 2013
road_rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao..sweetie, I've averaged 35 posts a month and only have one account. You opened this one three hours ago, and you're up to what, 18 already? Unlike you, I have a family and life :P Your stupid is showing.
you might have a family my dear, but believe me you have NO LIFE.
hahahahaa, you have a life, what a frikken joke, lorddddy im gonna be laughing all night over this.
hater

Winchester, KY

#177 May 14, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it's debasing for me personally to continue to even acknowledge these cowardly sh!ttalkers anymore. It's went on for years and I've more than made my point time and time again. The sensible people here, the only people that really "matter" so to speak, can easily identify who's got credibility, intelligence, insight, etc. and who has just got too much time on their hands as they hide away cowering like insecure vermin. Now, I'm not saying I won't occasionally verbally abuse those bastards as I just did here, now but this endless back and forths are just too insulting to someone of my brilliance. I actually feel as if I've grown more stupid after every post related to them.
As for the mindless, abominable Obamarons, their days are dwindling. The trifecta of scandals blowing
up (Benghazi, IRS, Dept. Of Justice/AP) in their faces is the wake up call many have needed. Not all
will break the spell but you can damn sure bet many are coming to. When the Lamestream Media start
spinning negative tales about Emperororor O. then it's evident there's trouble a'comin'. LMAO!
Good Luck S.Punch, I really enjoy your commentary and /dead on opinion. LoL

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#179 May 15, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
6th Grade? You give'em too much credit, LOL! This is pre-school childishness at best.
Topix is definitely the best friend to many insecure nobodies that have never amounted
to anything in their lives and are never going to. Just give'em a place they can hide
while they whine and cry and just look at the deranged crap they dream up.
And again you speak the words that best describe you. This site is more than just your best friend, it's the "only friend" for you, it's the lover you curl up to at night, it's the father that never hugged you, and the mom who wished she would have drowned you at birth. It's the girl I. High school that laughed in your face, and all the bullies who dunked your head in the toilet every day. This site is everything you've ever loved, and hated at the same time. Frankly this site is your life, day in and day out.

Location hidden

#181 May 15, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
And yet again...somebody cares all about The Legend!
Not in the least, as I've told you before, you, and this site itself are nothing but amusing distractions on a slow work day. You can't seem to grasp the concept, that I'm doing nothing but pointing out your repeated hypocrisy, and failed logic. Your continued insistence that people "care" about you when in fact they're doing nothing but ridiculing you, is nothing short of delusional behavior. You're a troll, and on occasion I find it entertaining to feed trolls. Nothing more, nothing less. But please continue to interpret it anyway you want, it just provides more comedic relief on a boring day.

Location hidden

#183 May 15, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
Aww, he cares sooooo little that he devoted yet ANOTHER whole paragraph to telling me just how little he cares. LMAO! Some dullards are just too stupid
to get it.
I agree you are too stupid to get it. I suppose you're either too stupid to actually read, or just too stupid to comprehend. Because you apparently missed the part where i said yes I enjoy feeding the trolls, aka. You.
Replying, is in fact feeding you. I don't need to actually give two squirts about you, for this to happen. Can you keep up yet, or has the drugs just fried your brain? BTW your logic fails yet again, you're replying to me as well.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#185 May 15, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
Replies contain statements in conjunction with the prior statement made by whomever in quotes. I am merely making broad, non-specific general comments but of course ignorant, stupid sons of b!tches are
too dense to fathom that fact as they pomp about in their delusions.
Yes you ar you stupid SOB.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Location hidden

#186 May 15, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
Replies contain statements in conjunction with the prior statement made by whomever in quotes. I am merely making broad, non-specific general comments but of course ignorant, stupid sons of b!tches are
too dense to fathom that fact as they pomp about in their delusions.
No you're replying, without clicking the reply button, in an attempt to give yourself some wiggle room, as you just showed. It's a lame excuse, and nothing more, doesn't change the fact you are still replying. Grow up, and start using adult size logic little boy, because frankly you're acting like a moronic child.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#188 May 15, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
REAL Breaking News!
Boehner just announced the intended repealing of Obamacare next week! That is great and a smart move since the IRS is being used to gather information on anti-Obama Conservatives so God only knows what his tyrannical Administration would try to do with someone's private Health information!!
Another awesomely great Conservative Victory! NObama's ass is on the ropes
and my, my how the tides are a' turning.
It will be the 38th failed attempt you ignorant pos.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
tigger

United States

#189 May 15, 2013
I hope it is repelled,why fine working people for not having insurance.when we pay for bums to have it and abuse the system.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#190 May 15, 2013
tigger wrote:
I hope it is repelled,why fine working people for not having insurance.when we pay for bums to have it and abuse the system.
"repeiled"

Lmfao

You ignorant pos.
Sh_tSkin Sh_tLip

London, KY

#191 May 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"repeiled"
Lmfao
You ignorant pos.
"repeiled"

LMFAO

You ignorant POS..she said "repelled". You know, like you've done to every woman that has ever had the displeasure of meeting your nasty
homo ass.

LMAO!
tigger

United States

#192 May 15, 2013
Have u looked in the mirror.u ignorant ugly ,gay troll,oh that's right u broke it you're so ugly. While we're at it get a life ,get a job.pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Patriot 153,862
Is Pikeville Really Growing? Honestly? (Jan '16) 8 min Vilis 350
ANE News paper 18 min Vilis 41
There are 3 kinds of people of people 47 min John 6
Hillary Clinton 1 hr hmmmm 1
FBI Pikeville worst town 2 hr Elitist puppets 84
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Roxie Darling 25,921
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr positronium 34,163
Brian Morris 6 hr Aiding and Abetting 24

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages