liar liar

Pikeville, KY

#134 May 5, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
If only this were true:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/story/2013/04...
I would take to the streets in celebration had this fake tweet been legit and went a little further reporting that the would-be tyrannical despot Emperor O had been eliminated. If it caused the Stock Market to crash as well then so be it. Big Business and abusive conglomerates are no friend of mine and I would relish returning to having to live off the land with little or none of our "modern conveniences".
You wouldn't take to the streets. That would mean leaving your house. Leaving your safety net of 4 walls and this site. If you was in the street, you might miss one of the bad things people say about you. Also, you wouldn't be able to brag about being a gay magnet. Have you been hit on by any queers today? If not, get back on topix or go back to the 2004 bookstore in Lexington. Don might be there waiting on you. Don't forget to give him a kiss, and really don't forget to change your name when you are there from long live legend to kneepads or whatever name you use there.
wtf

Liberty, KY

#136 May 6, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be lost (actually, it's quite clear that you are) because this is the "Breaking News" thread where people contribute happening news in real time or discuss other current news stories. Apparently you misread the title from "Breaking News" as "Shaking Cooze" and knew you would be right at home, LMAO!
H thought it was breaking in the news about queer Sucker Punk.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#138 May 8, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!

I smell something fishy about the Puerto Ricans or Mexicans whatever they are in Cleveland with those three girls. something aint adding up. I have some bad news. I'll be off here til tommorrow as i am going to do some picking and grinning at church this evening and i'll be home too late to palaver. No, No, no sighing in grief. I'll be back tomorrow.
tigger

United States

#139 May 8, 2013
Hang the bi$?c

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#141 May 9, 2013
Seems crazy runs in the family.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/943729...

"Daughter of Cleveland abduction suspect slashed her baby's throat"

Location hidden

#142 May 9, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
Seems crazy runs in the family.
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/943729...
"Daughter of Cleveland abduction suspect slashed her baby's throat"
My bad, wrong link...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/08/us-...
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#143 May 9, 2013
dunadd wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!
I smell something fishy about the Puerto Ricans or Mexicans whatever they are in Cleveland with those three girls. something aint adding up. I have some bad news. I'll be off here til tommorrow as i am going to do some picking and grinning at church this evening and i'll be home too late to palaver. No, No, no sighing in grief. I'll be back tomorrow.
So not only are you real stupid, you go to Church too.
OMG

Richmond, KY

#145 May 12, 2013
I just heard that Patrick was involved in this incident. It was publicly declared he was molesting both children. It was also stated that he was the actual murderer. That sick SOB needs to be executed for such a crime.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#147 May 12, 2013
Breakin' news, Happy Mothers day, everyone.
wtf

United States

#148 May 12, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you $10,000 you CANNOT prove or verify ANY of this delusional drivel, now can you, anonymopuss?! It's not even imaginative but then, you're just another dime a dozen nameless dipsh!t dullard desperate to leech from my established legacy. Speaking of dimes though, guess we'd better reduce that wager's amount to that, a dime because I get the definite feeling you are some broke-ass meaningless nobody with nothing more in their life than a wealth of infatuation for me, LMAO! Welcome to the club..now go take
your seat.
You are delusional drivel dip wad.
heard the same thing

Switzerland

#150 May 12, 2013
OMG wrote:
I just heard that Patrick was involved in this incident. It was publicly declared he was molesting both children. It was also stated that he was the actual murderer. That sick SOB needs to be executed for such a crime.
I heard the same thing.
I heard he was under investigation for those crimes and he has a history of child molestation.
I hope they hang him for these crimes against those poor children.
heard the same thing

Switzerland

#151 May 12, 2013
I heard the same thing.
I heard he was under investigation for those crimes and he has a history of child molestation.
wtf

United States

#153 May 12, 2013
heard the same thing wrote:
<quoted text>I heard the same thing.
I agree, let him hang.
Wrong

Richmond, KY

#154 May 12, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you $10,000 you CANNOT prove or verify ANY of this delusional drivel, now can you, anonymopuss?! It's not even imaginative but then, you're just another dime a dozen nameless dipsh!t dullard desperate to leech from my established legacy. Speaking of dimes though, guess we'd better reduce that wager's amount to that, a dime because I get the definite feeling you are some broke-ass meaningless nobody with nothing more in their life than a wealth of infatuation for me, LMAO! Welcome to the club..now go take
your seat.
id be willing to bet you dont have any proof of your delusional drivel either do you hypo.you asking someone to show proof is hilarious considering the lies you spread.and the way you go on about gays and pedos it is very highly imaginable that you did something like that.i hope they take your pedo club down and beat you all to death with rocks.

Location hidden

#155 May 12, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
your seat.
Yet the same thing can be said about your attempts to relate said case to WTF. I would make this same wager with you. But we both know you will just again ignore the truth, and opt again to ignore your daily hypocritical spew.
wtf

AOL

#156 May 12, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that man-wad dribbling loosely down your chin? It's sickening to see you sporting that Barry Blast, you deviant bastard. The only blast that would really suit you any better would be a double barrel shotgun discharged point blank in that miscreant mug of yours, LMAO!
Another live report from a NAMBLA Convention. You sicko shits lmfao lmfao lmfao
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

#158 May 13, 2013
TSP, you seem intelligent, when it comes, to core issues, regarding this country. My question, to you is , why do you lower yourself, to the Libs level, by arguing with such morons? I think you would pi$$ them off more, by just ignoring them. Just my opinion!!
well

Prestonsburg, KY

#159 May 13, 2013
JOE NOBODY wrote:
TSP, you seem intelligent, when it comes, to core issues, regarding this country. My question, to you is , why do you lower yourself, to the Libs level, by arguing with such morons? I think you would pi$$ them off more, by just ignoring them. Just my opinion!!
IMO, this is very true!!
who

Chesterfield, MO

#160 May 13, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're admitting THAT is where you posted this from? You even declared your Post a "live report" from that pervert assembly, you damn POS SOB sodomite child rapist.
As many times as you have mentioned what is on the NAMBLA website, what is the url for it? If you go to www.nambla.com , it isn't a page, so you must have the real page url, most likely it will require a user name and password that you must have also. I know you will not respond to this post like you don't most of mine because you don't have answers. If you do, I would imagine you will say either you don't know the url or you just make it up what is on there. Are you afraid if you give out the page url and such you will be banned from the site?

Location hidden

#161 May 13, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>As many times as you have mentioned what is on the NAMBLA website, what is the url for it? If you go to www.nambla.com , it isn't a page, so you must have the real page url, most likely it will require a user name and password that you must have also. I know you will not respond to this post like you don't most of mine because you don't have answers. If you do, I would imagine you will say either you don't know the url or you just make it up what is on there. Are you afraid if you give out the page url and such you will be banned from the site?
Ignoring, insulting, and homosexual slurs, is the only defense this tard has..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 10 min Ken 27,157
Drn 19 min Crazy 1
Word Association (Aug '11) 28 min PWs 8,095
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 28 min Uncle Tom 40,096
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Post troll 171,885
Lemonade guy at Food City 1 hr lemon also 1
JKC 2018 for Pikeville City Commissioner 1 hr LKQ 30

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages