wtf

Pikeville, KY

#65 Apr 11, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is because of the good looking female reporters? Is it because they expose Ovomit for what he is? Is it because of their "Balanced and Fair" reporting?
Fox is the best news source on TV...PERIOD.
Then why have they lost for the last 5 Years You stupid ass?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#66 Apr 11, 2013
FOX NEWS HATER wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate FAUX NEWS!
Apparently based upon Election Results nobody likes Faux.

Just stupid asses like Big Wus.
lmao

Wheelwright, KY

#67 Apr 11, 2013
Looks like mart and patty are still obsessing over each other.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#68 Apr 11, 2013
lmao wrote:
Looks like mart and patty are still obsessing over each other.
Looks like your Mommy and Daddy should have used a condom.
lmao

Wheelwright, KY

#69 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like your Mommy and Daddy should have used a condom.
Why are you my brother?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#70 Apr 11, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you my brother?
No I am not retarded like your Family Goofy.
lmao

Wheelwright, KY

#71 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not retarded like your Family Goofy.
But you are a deadbeat pos !!!!
WoW

Wheelwright, KY

#72 Apr 11, 2013
You two Q's get a room
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#73 Apr 11, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are a deadbeat pos !!!!
You must be looking in the Mirror again Stupid.

Lmfao
lmao

Wheelwright, KY

#74 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You must be looking in the Mirror again Stupid.
Lmfao
But all I see is your pretty face. ; )
Whoop

Winchester, KY

#75 Apr 11, 2013
Where patty cakes been all night?? Must be at bob Amos with wtf man Tyrone.
Drone Commander

AOL

#76 Apr 11, 2013
Swine Slayer and Tyrone have been drafted for drone pilot duty. Sadly, wtf failed the I.Q. exam and was turned down. Apparently, the poor sob thought that drones flew themselves and needed no pilot. He also thought that a joystick was a dildo and started to....well lets not go there.
Whoop

Winchester, KY

#77 Apr 11, 2013
Drone Commander wrote:
Swine Slayer and Tyrone have been drafted for drone pilot duty. Sadly, wtf failed the I.Q. exam and was turned down. Apparently, the poor sob thought that drones flew themselves and needed no pilot. He also thought that a joystick was a dildo and started to....well lets not go there.
oh yea I read about that on another thread. I can't believe that moron is that ignorant. I'd say their all up at bob Amos tonight gettin it on with wtf's joystick/dildo. They can't go one night without a threesome with patty cakes. Hope they having fun packing each others poop!!!!! Their all a bunch of poop shootin pirates!!!!
Lmao
Lmao
Lmao
Hahaha!!!
lmao

Wheelwright, KY

#78 Apr 11, 2013
Whoop wrote:
Where patty cakes been all night?? Must be at bob Amos with wtf man Tyrone.
running scared I say. Shˇtten his pants!! lmao
hater

Wheelwright, KY

#79 Apr 11, 2013
You all are just some punk ass jealous deadbeats, who get mad and angry cause ole Swine Slayer schools you liberal panty wastes everyday. If y'all was half as smart or intellectual as he, you wouldn't be a deadbeat pos loser liberal and wanna suck the government tit.
blah

Harold, KY

#80 Apr 11, 2013
Lol u ppl need a life

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#81 Apr 12, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is because of the good looking female reporters? Is it because they expose Ovomit for what he is? Is it because of their "Balanced and Fair" reporting?
Fox is the best news source on TV...PERIOD.
Fair and balanced? You're delusional, not that MSNBC is any better. But Fox is in no way fails and balanced, nor are they close to being the best "source" of news.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#82 Apr 12, 2013
hater wrote:
You all are just some punk ass jealous deadbeats, who get mad and angry cause ole Swine Slayer schools you liberal panty wastes everyday. If y'all was half as smart or intellectual as he, you wouldn't be a deadbeat pos loser liberal and wanna suck the government tit.
Yeah you're a smart one.
GOP

Beckley, WV

#83 Apr 12, 2013
Kim Jung Un is way more qualified to lead a country than Hussein NObama.

We have to group the lefties who sponsor this country's tyrannical so-called president into the seething, bubbling, stinking caldron of vomit they are and get them the hell out of our way as we re-claim our once great country.

Though Kim is much, much more intelligent, mature and qualified as a leader,there is not much country left over there for the good people of the Korean peninsula to reclaim.

It's a matter of life and death of these United States for us to act quickly in securing our nation from NObama's headlong efforts to completely destroy her from within the House we are paying for and providing for him and his evil, anti-American brood. He and his nasty family use and abuse our generosity as the bastards waste trillions and laugh at us from their vulgar and lavish vacation destinations.
All Lies

Pikeville, KY

#85 Apr 12, 2013
GOP wrote:
Kim Jung Un is way more qualified to lead a country than Hussein NObama.
We have to group the lefties who sponsor this country's tyrannical so-called president into the seething, bubbling, stinking caldron of vomit they are and get them the hell out of our way as we re-claim our once great country.
Though Kim is much, much more intelligent, mature and qualified as a leader,there is not much country left over there for the good people of the Korean peninsula to reclaim.
It's a matter of life and death of these United States for us to act quickly in securing our nation from NObama's headlong efforts to completely destroy her from within the House we are paying for and providing for him and his evil, anti-American brood. He and his nasty family use and abuse our generosity as the bastards waste trillions and laugh at us from their vulgar and lavish vacation destinations.
After W Captain Kangaroo would look like a Great Leadre you stupid queer pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr got 21,820
Volvo Plant in Kentucky 2 hr Oldoldman 7
Old abandoned schools in/around Pike Co. 2 hr Yep 2
PMC Affairs 2 hr Too funny 49
glasses on medical card (well care) (Mar '13) 3 hr Hmmm 42
Hospital Perks 4 hr time change 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,368
The May Administration 14 hr Dumb Ass 21
jaunita deskins Tue Yep 26
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 am PST

NBC Sports 3:15AM