|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

interstate wrote:
<quoted text>yea Bush an the Gop.sure did certainly Fail terribley?
My apologies but I live in the Here & Now and don't dwell in delusional pasts.
tell the truth

Printer, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
You do live in the past. You live in that one act of *cough* "bravery" by pulling a gun on a unarmed person. You remember that, the highlight of your life. Now we know why you really don't leave your house to meet people. You know you cant hide behind a wittle pistle wike a wittle gurl. Case in point, what would happen now if you was to meet up with your worst nightmare, aka Marty in a place you couldn't bring a gun. Would you face up to him like a man, or run and hide like the little girl you are?

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Mongoloid Marty is too scared and traumatized to ever try anything again. He knows it's safe to just hide here online and type/talk all big and bad but he's been taught to keep it on here and to never seek out trouble with Legend again because TLH may not spare that insane SOB's useless life a second time.

Plus, we all know Legend posted a day and time for ANYONE willing to come out and meet him to do so at Reno's last year. No one did and he posted a video here to PROVE that fact. Of course the cowards all lie and try making up silly stories about that call out/video but deep in their yellow weak hearts they all know not a single one of them had the guts, spine, or balls to step up.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Mongoloid Marty is too scared and traumatized to ever try anything again. He knows it's safe to just hide here online and type/talk all big and bad but he's been taught to keep it on here and to never seek out trouble with Legend again because TLH may not spare that insane SOB's useless life a second time.
Plus, we all know Legend posted a day and time for ANYONE willing to come out and meet him to do so at Reno's last year. No one did and he posted a video here to PROVE that fact. Of course the cowards all lie and try making up silly stories about that call out/video but deep in their yellow weak hearts they all know not a single one of them had the guts, spine, or balls to step up.
Anytime fat rick, come out of the Basement and give a go punk.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Anytime fat rick, come out of the Basement and give a go punk.
Already tried that..no one showed. Actually, 7 times I've went to these supposed beatings but NO ONE ever shows except for ME of course. I eventually quit wasting my time, gas, effort, etc. so now if someone wants a meet with me then they must first pony-up $1,000 "good faith" money to prove that they're serious. Pay the fee and you'll get me, ya punk ass SOB. Put your money where your
mouth is..instead of on the usual male genitals that is. LMAO!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Already tried that..no one showed. Actually, 7 times I've went to these supposed beatings but NO ONE ever shows except for ME of course. I eventually quit wasting my time, gas, effort, etc. so now if someone wants a meet with me then they must first pony-up $1,000 "good faith" money to prove that they're serious. Pay the fee and you'll get me, ya punk ass SOB. Put your money where your
mouth is..instead of on the usual male genitals that is. LMAO!
You pos Liar punk, you never showed you are too scared to do anything but whine on the Computer.

lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
But your past, present, and future are all delusional.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been obsessing over some guy and missed these:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...
Now, go do some guys and get that grand together and THEN we'll know you're serious about wanting some of this (and no, I'm not gay like you so don't get your hopes up) and get your pansy ass kicked.
You are a whiny little pos.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been obsessing over some guy and missed these:
Now, go do some guys and get that grand together and THEN we'll know you're serious about wanting some of this (and no, I'm not gay like you so don't get your hopes up) and get your pansy ass kicked.
Nice to see you're admitting to being TLH finally.
tell the truth

Printer, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Lets say you, I mean Patrick had a chance to fight Marty one on one, hand to hand, no knives, guns or anything to back them up from either side. Do you think you, I mean Patrick would be willing to meet him to see who actually is the better man? Don't they have those MMA fights in Jenkins a lot? Those are basically street fights you cant get in trouble for getting in. But then again, you cant hide behind a gun. Do you think you would do that? I am willing to bet if Marty found out you was in one, he would sign up in a second. They base who fights who based on size, so you two would get matched up for sure.
Drone Commander

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

These sites are being watched closely for potential drone pilots and drone maintenance workers. Anyone who spends too much time on a computer will be drafted into service. It's a first come, first get policy, boys. I am sure some of the above posters wouldn't want to be polishing the other one's joystick or shinning his drone, now would we boys? So pack up your comic books and come on in before we have to drag you out of your basements.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Drone Commander wrote:
These sites are being watched closely for potential drone pilots and drone maintenance workers. Anyone who spends too much time on a computer will be drafted into service. It's a first come, first get policy, boys. I am sure some of the above posters wouldn't want to be polishing the other one's joystick or shinning his drone, now would we boys? So pack up your comic books and come on in before we have to drag you out of your basements.
Drones need no Pilots so it will be the perfect job for you.
Drone Commander

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Drones need no Pilots so it will be the perfect job for you.
You dumass, who do you think flys them? They set in an air-conditioned room behind a computer screen and pilots the drones with a joystick. Wise up son, or your gonna be polishing Swine Slayers joystick and drone instead of flying your own.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You cowards need your guns.
For you, I'd just need an open palm....I'd slap that housing project smell right off you.
Meee

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
For you, I'd just need an open palm....I'd slap that housing project smell right off you.
LMFAO!!! Keep giving that lil POS he|| it's so funny. Ur friend (O.H.) hasn't been on here much lately guess its because he's actually working unlike some ppl we know. Tyrone's baby boy can't get outta the basement long enough to get an actual job. He's afraid if he leaves the basement SS aka fag boy patty Whitaker will still his blow up Obama doll. Poor WTF he's so pathetic. Keep up the good work bitch slapping WTF!!!!
Meee

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Fort Knox is on lockdown..no details as to why yet.
Yep breaking news SS is FATRICK!!! Oh yea everybody already knew that my bad. He's still obsessed with Topix and has NO LIFE!!!!
interstate

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
say you.live in the here an now.then why are you talking about past Events.i think you are no more than a puff of smoke in the wind?
FOX NEWS HATER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that informative link. I tell you, these rampage shootings happen on a daily basis anymore it seems and the Liberals would have us believe that if there were no guns there would be no killings, heh. After all guns have will power all their own and act on their own accords without anyone needed to use them.
I hate FAUX NEWS!
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

FOX NEWS HATER wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate FAUX NEWS!
Is because of the good looking female reporters? Is it because they expose Ovomit for what he is? Is it because of their "Balanced and Fair" reporting?

Fox is the best news source on TV...PERIOD.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I would knock the Trailer Park out of you Goofy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min republiCONS 138,604
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChristWarrior 122,683
Harry Reid: Inhuman Hypocrite 22 min tactic 34
irs scandal (Jun '13) 34 min Kyboy 615
Janet Damron 41 min Not Sure 1
Smile 50 min Lacy 15
ronnie webb 1 hr frogman 2
paris cowboy =music 1 hr PARIS COWBOY 1,193
Thad Manning 1 hr mike tysonnn 13
Judge 2 hr progress 33
•••
•••
•••
•••