|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
Nothing on Earth is lower than a CHILD MOLESTER! wtf is a child molester and was caught!
I would LOVE to catch that queer pervert trying to molest a child.
Amen! And now we see the relationship between pedophiles present on this forum as well. We've always suspected deeper, darker reasons why Dumb, WTF, Bleeding Blew, etc. all align themselves with one another and now their sick connection is clear for all to observe and become disgusted at.
GOP

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man, did you see where Dumb has now "exposed" himself for the filthy old lecherous codger he is too? We were discussing parents allowing their young daughters to dress provocatively and obtain the Plan B pill (aka the "morning after" pill), etc. and Dumb came careening into the conversation calling those little girls "sexy women" like the sick POS f_ck he is. Here's the evidence:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...
This has been merely one of several revelations about what type of filth Dumb truly is
in his offline life. Of course we already knew that by his moronic posts on here but he
recently revealed he's over 50 years old and supposedly college educated YET he cannot correctly use the proper variance of YOU'RE and YOUR nor properly spell L-O-S-E-R (which he spells "looser")..what a scumbag pedophile 'tard that bastard is.
OH HELL!!! I knew the POS pervert was twisted, but I didn't think he would actually 'come out' like that on a public forum.

The sick SOB is probably as sick as wtf.

These perverts on here are perfect examples of why we have to protect our children with guns. There are too many of them now since NObama is supporting them and their nastiness.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>OH HELL!!! I knew the POS pervert was twisted, but I didn't think he would actually 'come out' like that on a public forum.
These perverts on here are perfect examples of why we have to protect our children with guns. There are too many of them now since NObama is supporting them and their nastiness.
Tell me about it! If you ask me we don't have ENOUGH guns and bullets for all the filth finding itself emboldened and brazenly open about their vile actions anymore. The current social climate has given these scum a push to be themselves openly now that many people somehow support such vile behavior it seems.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it! If you ask me we don't have ENOUGH guns and bullets for all the filth finding itself emboldened and brazenly open about their vile actions anymore. The current social climate has given these scum a push to be themselves openly now that many people somehow support such vile behavior it seems.
You needed the support dumbs.

lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>OH HELL!!! I knew the POS pervert was twisted, but I didn't think he would actually 'come out' like that on a public forum.
Your Children are protected by the Child Support Collection Service.
GOP

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
We have 'DUMB", bleeding white boy, wtf and some others on here who absolutely have NO f*cking morals. We have said it over and over, and they even know, but deny, their own sickness.

We now have a pro-queer, pro-queer marriage, pro-queer raising of an innocent impressionable child, equally sicko SOB in the White House. Liberals are even providing abortion pills to our LITTLE UNDERAGE GIRLS!!!! The sick bastards!!

I hope and Pray something, ANYTHING will happen to bring this immoral madness to the front so we can destroy it with exactly what they are trying to take from us.

If they are NOT aware in liberal circles of their immoral teachings, laws, and practices they would not be so morbidly afraid of us and our guns.
GOP Wins

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>We have 'DUMB", bleeding white boy, wtf and some others on here who absolutely have NO f*cking morals. We have said it over and over, and they even know, but deny, their own sickness.
We now have a pro-queer, pro-queer marriage, pro-queer raising of an innocent impressionable child, equally sicko SOB in the White House. Liberals are even providing abortion pills to our LITTLE UNDERAGE GIRLS!!!! The sick bastards!!
I hope and Pray something, ANYTHING will happen to bring this immoral madness to the front so we can destroy it with exactly what they are trying to take from us.
If they are NOT aware in liberal circles of their immoral teachings, laws, and practices they would not be so morbidly afraid of us and our guns.
You are the most moral deadbeat loser drunk I know. Plus you are gay to boot, it is the Trifecta.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>We have 'DUMB", bleeding white boy, wtf and some others on here who absolutely have NO f*cking morals. We have said it over and over, and they even know, but deny, their own sickness.
It appears that armed conflict is going to happen, GOP because moral people cannot continue to allow these sick vermin to continue to erode our nation's moral nature into the deviant-based free for all they're so desperately trying to construct now.
While it may sound cliche, there is a true battle between Good and Evil escalating in
the World and it's going to eventually result in armed confrontations I believe.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that armed conflict is going to happen, GOP because moral people cannot continue to allow these sick vermin to continue to erode our nation's moral nature into the deviant-based free for all they're so desperately trying to construct now.
While it may sound cliche, there is a true battle between Good and Evil escalating in
the World and it's going to eventually result in armed confrontations I believe.
You 2 are the most moral deadbeat loser punks i know. Get some morals numb nuts then you can talk about them.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You 2 are the most moral deadbeat loser punks i know. Get some morals numb nuts then you can talk about them.
That's an absurdly ironic statement coming from the likes of you. You clearly have no grasp as to what morality is let alone how one obtains morals as indicated by your words here. You mistakenly equate acquiring morality to being as easy as when you try to snatch a child and make off with it for your vile molestation intentions. Morality is something developed within a person over their lifetimes and begins with how they are raised as a child and must be nurtured and strengthened by ones willingness to display them publicly in a world that now despises such. Clearly you have never had a moral bone in your body (plenty of male bones put INTO you of course) nor the stable home life to develop them by loving, moral parents to begin with so your abject cluelessness about them is altogether quite understandable.
GOP

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

GOP Wins wrote:
<quoted text>You are the most moral deadbeat loser drunk I know. Plus you are gay to boot, it is the Trifecta.
Tell us why you stalked that little 5 year old girl? Was it bacause she was white? Would you have tried to molest a black girl?
Vote out all Republicans

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

My opinion is to vote the next time around all the conservatives out of office that will take care of alot problems They do not want us poor folks to have anything they want to cut Medicare,Medicaid Social Security- I wish somebody would go in there where they vote and take them all out - get the assholes out of their offices set term limits on their time to be in there. I hate these SOBS From Vote out all republicans.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

These idiots discussing Morals as if they had any is a laugh and a half.
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Bleeding Blue wrote:
These idiots discussing Morals as if they had any is a laugh and a half.
What a joke they are. Just the fact that they live on pike topix shows what loosers they are. Legend swine pretends that people worship him but fails to admit he is begging for attention. Women are repulsed by him, he has no friends, the dog wont even play with him, and his mug shot shows a drug addled ugly azzed piece of crap!

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Dumb wrote:
<quoted text> What a joke they are. Just the fact that they live on pike topix shows what loosers they are. Legend swine pretends that people worship him but fails to admit he is begging for attention. Women are repulsed by him, he has no friends, the dog wont even play with him, and his mug shot shows a drug addled ugly azzed piece of crap!
Any of that is better than being some illiterate pedophile POS senior citizen like Dumb has revealed himself to be. Perving on little girls dressing too provocatively and calling them "sexy women" is as sickeningly vile and filthy as it gets, you deviant bastard.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an absurdly ironic statement coming from the likes of you. You clearly have no grasp as to what morality is let alone how one obtains morals as indicated by your words here. You mistakenly equate acquiring morality to being as easy as when you try to snatch a child and make off with it for your vile molestation intentions. Morality is something developed within a person over their lifetimes and begins with how they are raised as a child and must be nurtured and strengthened by ones willingness to display them publicly in a world that now despises such. Clearly you have never had a moral bone in your body (plenty of male bones put INTO you of course) nor the stable home life to develop them by loving, moral parents to begin with so your abject cluelessness about them is altogether quite understandable.
Deadbeats are not moral you deadbeat pos. You are an immoral waste.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us why you stalked that little 5 year old girl? Was it bacause she was white? Would you have tried to molest a black girl?
I was protecting her from you, you were bumming money from her.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I was protecting her from you, you were bumming money from her.
Wow! So WTF has finally admitted to accosting that poor child, huh? He has even shared the delusion he created in his pitifully sick mind to fuel his actions. He apparently sees psychotically-induced illusions where someone ELSE supposedly presents a danger to the child OTHER than himself then that delusion drives him to engage the child as he attempts to abduct them. This revelation from POS SOB WTF about how his deranged mind works and convinces him to carry out his vile intentions is a good insight into just how psychotic idiots like him are. It's a social commentary stating that mentally ill people like himself, Dumb, Mongoloid Marty Adams, etc. really do suffer from visions and unreal dementia that actually confuses them as to what they're really doing so they do not fathom the evils and obsessions they are playing out right before all of us.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! So WTF has finally admitted to accosting that poor child, huh? He has even shared the delusion he created in his pitifully sick mind to fuel his actions. He apparently sees psychotically-induced illusions where someone ELSE supposedly presents a danger to the child OTHER than himself then that delusion drives him to engage the child as he attempts to abduct them. This revelation from POS SOB WTF about how his deranged mind works and convinces him to carry out his vile intentions is a good insight into just how psychotic idiots like him are. It's a social commentary stating that mentally ill people like himself, Dumb, Mongoloid Marty Adams, etc. really do suffer from visions and unreal dementia that actually confuses them as to what they're really doing so they do not fathom the evils and obsessions they are playing out right before all of us.
Will you ever grow up Stupid?
interstate

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Yeah, they'll utilize some diversionary tactic to draw attention away from the fact that yet once again America has failed to stabilize yet another foreign nation fallen prey to the American Intervention military campaign.
<quoted text>
That's quite true and I agree. This is yet another sad, tragic end to a young life of a good hearted and compassionate person that was driven to help others. I'm so sick and tired of seeing all the faces and stories of killed Soldiers or volunteers, whatever or the ones that return here maimed and tragically scarred/disabled for life. I wonder if some information will come out later that could have possibly prevented this needless slaughter like the Banghazi fiasco.
yea Bush an the Gop.sure did certainly Fail terribley?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

134 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min me 144,972
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Quantummist 128,042
Lois Lerner To Be Arrested 36 min Chris 15
new resident on burning fork 37 min passing by 1
Where Is The Iraqi Army 55 min Kyboy 14
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr living dead girl 21,022
paris cowboy =music 2 hr PARIS COWBOY 4,589
•••
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••