First Prev
of 10
Next Last

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Fort Knox is on lockdown..no details as to why yet.
quiet respect

Thelma, KY

#2 Apr 3, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Fort Knox is on lockdown..no details as to why yet.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/03/fort-kno...

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#3 Apr 4, 2013
quiet respect wrote:
Thank you for that informative link. I tell you, these rampage shootings happen on a daily basis anymore it seems and the Liberals would have us believe that if there were no guns there would be no killings, heh. After all guns have will power all their own and act on their own accords without anyone needed to use them.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Apr 4, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that informative link. I tell you, these rampage shootings happen on a daily basis anymore it seems and the Liberals would have us believe that if there were no guns there would be no killings, heh. After all guns have will power all their own and act on their own accords without anyone needed to use them.
You cowards need your guns.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#5 Apr 7, 2013
I bet the Obama Administration are scrambling to find a video to blame this on:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/young-...
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#6 Apr 7, 2013
they can always blame it on Bush or possibly a trailer in Radcliffe.
quiet respect

Thelma, KY

#7 Apr 7, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
I bet the Obama Administration are scrambling to find a video to blame this on:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/young-...
Her family said that she knew her assignment was potentially more dangerous than other assignments she could seek out. She apparently was doing what she loved. The day she was killed she had set out with a group of soldiers and another employee to deliver textbooks to Afghan children so they too could have the opportunity become educated.

Sometimes us Americans forget about the freedom and luxuries that we have.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#8 Apr 7, 2013
dunadd wrote:
they can always blame it on Bush or possibly a trailer in Radcliffe.
LMAO! Yeah, they'll utilize some diversionary tactic to draw attention away from the fact that yet once again America has failed to stabilize yet another foreign nation fallen prey to the American Intervention military campaign.
quiet respect wrote:
<quoted text>
Her family said that she knew her assignment was potentially more dangerous than other assignments she could seek out. She apparently was doing what she loved. The day she was killed she had set out with a group of soldiers and another employee to deliver textbooks to Afghan children so they too could have the opportunity become educated.
Sometimes us Americans forget about the freedom and luxuries that we have.
That's quite true and I agree. This is yet another sad, tragic end to a young life of a good hearted and compassionate person that was driven to help others. I'm so sick and tired of seeing all the faces and stories of killed Soldiers or volunteers, whatever or the ones that return here maimed and tragically scarred/disabled for life. I wonder if some information will come out later that could have possibly prevented this needless slaughter like the Banghazi fiasco.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#10 Apr 7, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Yeah, they'll utilize some diversionary tactic to draw attention away from the fact that yet once again America has failed to stabilize yet another foreign nation fallen prey to the American Intervention military campaign.
<quoted text>
That's quite true and I agree. This is yet another sad, tragic end to a young life of a good hearted and compassionate person that was driven to help others. I'm so sick and tired of seeing all the faces and stories of killed Soldiers or volunteers, whatever or the ones that return here maimed and tragically scarred/disabled for life. I wonder if some information will come out later that could have possibly prevented this needless slaughter like the Banghazi fiasco.
She was a democrat too!!!!!!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hilarious

Winchester, KY

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>She was a democrat too!!!!!!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
The working people who get out and try to make a difference are democrats. Republicans just talk, and most of the time it is just nonsense.
GOP

Hansford, WV

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>The working people who get out and try to make a difference are democrats. Republicans just talk, and most of the time it is just nonsense.
Now that IS hilarious!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Apr 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Now that IS hilarious!!
What? You getting a job waste?
GOP

Hansford, WV

#14 Apr 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What? You getting a job waste?
As long as you are maing a bigger fool of yourself on here, we know you are not molesting another child, you POS SOB child molester.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Apr 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you are maing a bigger fool of yourself on here, we know you are not molesting another child, you POS SOB child molester.
As long as you continue to be stupid on here we know you are still a miserable failure.
Continue waste boy.
Lmfao
GOP

Hansford, WV

#16 Apr 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you continue to be stupid on here we know you are still a miserable failure.
Continue waste boy.
Lmfao
Didn't you read it, you GD POS child molester?

(As long as you are making a bigger fool of yourself on here, we know you are not molesting another child, you POS SOB child molester.")
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Apr 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you read it, you GD POS child molester?
(As long as you are making a bigger fool of yourself on here, we know you are not molesting another child, you POS SOB child molester.")
As long as you continue your complete ignorance on here we know you are still a miserable failure waste boy.

Lmfao
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#18 Apr 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you are maing a bigger fool of yourself on here, we know you are not molesting another child, you POS SOB child molester.
"maing"
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Stupid.
GOP

Hansford, WV

#19 Apr 8, 2013
Nothing on Earth is lower than a CHILD MOLESTER! wtf is a child molester and was caught!

I would LOVE to catch that queer pervert trying to molest a child.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#20 Apr 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
Nothing on Earth is lower than a CHILD MOLESTER! wtf is a child molester and was caught!
I would LOVE to catch that queer pervert trying to molest a child.
So you could bum money off of both of them?

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#21 Apr 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
Hey man, did you see where Dumb has now "exposed" himself for the filthy old lecherous codger he is too? We were discussing parents allowing their young daughters to dress provocatively and obtain the Plan B pill (aka the "morning after" pill), etc. and Dumb came careening into the conversation calling those little girls "sexy women" like the sick POS f_ck he is. Here's the evidence:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...

This has been merely one of several revelations about what type of filth Dumb truly is
in his offline life. Of course we already knew that by his moronic posts on here but he
recently revealed he's over 50 years old and supposedly college educated YET he cannot correctly use the proper variance of YOU'RE and YOUR nor properly spell L-O-S-E-R (which he spells "looser")..what a scumbag pedophile 'tard that bastard is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 min Kyboy 2,073
Joey stone is an addict 9 min Keysers 7
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 26 min IND 32,165
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 51 min -Prince- 7,207
Gays who raise chikdren 1 hr Hmm 36
Black life's matter are thugs and liars !! 1 hr Whoa 110
Riverfill race track 1 hr CAM retired 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages