is dr chad thacker gona return

is dr chad thacker gona return

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
SICK

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Dec 5, 2011
I heard he sent out letters i dident get one will he be back he is a good DR.
Patient

Richmond, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2011
The letter said Feb but it will probably be more like March.
smart 1

Kimper, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2011
well I think he is a great Dr. He has problems and it just shows he is human too. He is doing the right thing here and I commend him for that. He is a awesome person and a GREAT Dr. He will be back I have faith in him and will be better than ever to try and help people with their pain and see the ones who is addicted and needs to get off meds. But if you aren't a person who can trust your Dr. then go somewhere else.
miss dr thacker

Pikeville, KY

#16 Feb 4, 2012
What's the new word on dr thacker returning to pikeville. Our family misses him.
Barb

Winchester, KY

#17 Feb 4, 2012
Be back Friday. Start back seeing patients on Monday
Really

Louisville, KY

#18 Feb 4, 2012
Where did you here this because I know for a fact that's not true
He is NOT

Shelbiana, KY

#19 Feb 4, 2012
Got a letter today saying he was not, they're calling everyone to come and get their records. He will NOT be returning at all!
Ready

Winchester, KY

#20 Feb 4, 2012
It is hard to get off those pain meds, even if you are a Doctor. If he is able to quit it will have his mind so messed up he will turn in to one of those fruits who will tell you Motrin is the strongest thing you need. Weird how when they hurt it isn't strong enough to help them, but more then enough to take care of everybody else.
Really

Louisville, KY

#21 Feb 5, 2012
He is NOT wrote:
Got a letter today saying he was not, they're calling everyone to come and get their records. He will NOT be returning at all!
Don't think that is true either unless Dr Bishop has his way.
Tater

Lebanon, KY

#22 Feb 5, 2012
I just received a letter today stating no Thacker would not be returning afterall. It also said Dr Bishop would continue seeing Dr Thacker's pt's until Mar 1st. So, I guess that leaves quite a few pt's that have been going for 20+ yrs without a Dr. Nice!!!
Tater

Lebanon, KY

#23 Feb 5, 2012
So anyone know of any decent Dr's (other than the family practice clinic) that are accepting new pt's?
Can you read

Richmond, KY

#24 Feb 5, 2012
I received the same letter. It doesn't say that Dr Thacker isn't returning. It just say that Dr Thacker and Dr Bishop will no longer be partners.
Leah

Prestonsburg, KY

#25 Feb 20, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think that is true either unless Dr Bishops has his way.
.
Why do people always want to make someone else the bad guy? Nobody made him make his mistake. Dr Bishop didn't write the penalties for Doctors getting charged with drug abuse,
LaPugh

Ransom, KY

#26 Feb 22, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>.
Why do people always want to make someone else the bad guy? Nobody made him make his mistake. Dr Bishop didn't write the penalties for Doctors getting charged with drug abuse,
Leah, I agree with you. It's not Dr. Bishop's fault. What about Dr. Gaunt? Has anyone heard if he will be returning to work?
Freind

Macon, GA

#27 Feb 22, 2012
Dr. Thacker will be back. Everyone has had things happen to them, but overcomes it!! He will be back as the good Doctor he was and is. Please don't judge people when you don't know everything. Just give him time to prove himself. He has a great family and wants to have his life back. God will be with him and guide him.
Sick and Tired

Macon, GA

#28 Feb 23, 2012
LaPugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Leah, I agree with you. It's not Dr. Bishop's fault. What about Dr. Gaunt? Has anyone heard if he will be returning to work?
It's not Dr. Bishop's fault that Dr. Thacker has been away for a few months, but it sure is his fault for trying to steal Dr. Thacker's patients and the practice that he (Dr. Thacker) started.
Question

Richmond, KY

#29 Feb 23, 2012
n while
Sick and Tired wrote:
<quoted text>It's not Dr. Bishop's fault that Dr. Thacker has been away for a few months, but it sure is his fault for trying to steal Dr. Thacker's patients and the practice that he (Dr. Thacker) started.
How is he doing that? Seems there wouldn't be a practice to come back to had Dr. Bishop not kept it open while Dr. Thacker's been gone...
Karma Bites

Pikeville, KY

#30 Feb 23, 2012
Bishop has been trying to steal the practice for a while now. He finally caught Dr. Thacker with his back turned and thinks he has got away with it. Its sad that a supposed "friend and partner" would take advantage the way he has. Not only did Dr. Thacker give him his start here in Pikeville, but he trusted him enough to help him through this time of need. That's the differnce between the two, not only is Dr. Thacker a wonderful physician he actually cares about his patients beyond the office. Dr. Thacker is FOR SURE coming back and will prove he is the better person, yeah he may have made a mistake but at least he was man enough to own up to it. I realize that Bishop had to protect his "reputation" but to be so sneaking about it, keeping it from even the staff, is just another example of what kind of person he is. Who wants a doctor with no heart or regard for others? I know for a fact that karma is a bitch and all we have to do is wait patiently. It says alot when an entire staff chooses to follow Dr. Thacker when he's not even practicing right now. Makes you wonder what kind of employer Bishop is.
Nonsense

Ransom, KY

#31 Feb 27, 2012
Karma Bites wrote:
Bishop has been trying to steal the practice for a while now. He finally caught Dr. Thacker with his back turned and thinks he has got away with it. Its sad that a supposed "friend and partner" would take advantage the way he has. Not only did Dr. Thacker give him his start here in Pikeville, but he trusted him enough to help him through this time of need. That's the differnce between the two, not only is Dr. Thacker a wonderful physician he actually cares about his patients beyond the office. Dr. Thacker is FOR SURE coming back and will prove he is the better person, yeah he may have made a mistake but at least he was man enough to own up to it. I realize that Bishop had to protect his "reputation" but to be so sneaking about it, keeping it from even the staff, is just another example of what kind of person he is. Who wants a doctor with no heart or regard for others? I know for a fact that karma is a bitch and all we have to do is wait patiently. It says alot when an entire staff chooses to follow Dr. Thacker when he's not even practicing right now. Makes you wonder what kind of employer Bishop is.
You can't be serious? Patients CHOOSE their doctors, and no other doctor can STEAL a patient from another doctor as long as their doctor is doing a good job. Dr. Bishop didn't create Dr. Thacker's alleged problems, and he was far from being the problem. Dr. Bishop is and was not the problem. Get real! Nonsense and stupidity! Yes, Karma is a b!tch and I am sure Thacker will be the first to tell you!
read again

United States

#32 Feb 27, 2012
Nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious? Patients CHOOSE their doctors, and no other doctor can STEAL a patient from another doctor as long as their doctor is doing a good job. Dr. Bishop didn't create Dr. Thacker's alleged problems, and he was far from being the problem. Dr. Bishop is and was not the problem. Get real! Nonsense and stupidity! Yes, Karma is a b!tch and I am sure Thacker will be the first to tell you!
Obviously someone isn't capable of reading one post at a time. The post you responded to never once mentioned stealing patients. Nor was Dr. Bishop's physician abilities ever mentioned, it's his motives and morals as a human being that are shady.
It was about Bishop trying to steal the building, it's contents, including some of Dr. Thackers business and personal items. The very misleading letters that have been sent to Thacker's patients making it sound like he's not coming back, leading many patients to think if they didn't switch to Bishop, they wouldn't have a doctor wasn't even brought up. It is amazing that what was supposed to be 50/50 business, has somehow got handed to one doctor. And yes Dr. Thacker already knows all about karma, it's Dr. Bishop that needs to be reminded. Again noone is blaming Bishop for Thacker's mistake, it's how he has chose to take advantage of the mistake that is bothersome. I do agree that a patient can't be stolen, but to mislead patients into switching is just as bad as "stealing" them. The choice is truly that of the patients and I'm sure Dr. Thacker understands that each has to do what is right for them. Let's just hope they don't regret the decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Pikeville Parent 161,143
Ashley Brown's campaign lies 22 min interesting 54
Christine zamora 40 min Justa_kychick 3
Trump In Trouble 49 min A Hillary Deport... 36
Happy chores 54 min Three legged farmer 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Winner 36,170
All Conn Clients Cut Off (Oct '13) 1 hr A Hillary Deport... 35
Airport Board Once Again FAILS to Meet v2.0 3 hr Did Ray do it 35

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages