Paula Deen Got FIRED From Food Network
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#88 Jun 27, 2013
tigger wrote:
Shut up wtf. Everybody has used words they weren't supposed to. Get over it. I love Paula. Her burbon chicken sauce is the bomb. Its all pc.and about the almighty dollar. People should boycott the food network. Long live queen butter Paula.
She is finished and washed up you pos.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#89 Jun 27, 2013
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>I figured with the supreme court ruling on gay marriage that you would be out waving your rainbow flag today,TWINK!
You can get married now jerk.
tigger

United States

#90 Jun 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>She is finished and washed up you pos.
back in your cage. Why aren't you out n about waving your rainbow flag.?too ashamed to admit what you are queer boy.by the way fu. Pos.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#91 Jun 27, 2013
tigger wrote:
<quoted text>back in your cage. Why aren't you out n about waving your rainbow flag.?too ashamed to admit what you are queer boy.by the way fu. Pos.
You and fat Pat can get married now you retard pos.

Lmfao
Dallas

Forsyth, GA

#92 Jun 27, 2013
AMEN!!!
Good

Shelbiana, KY

#93 Jun 27, 2013
Priscilla wrote:
People are saying that she used racial slurs towards African American people, and told racist jokes about African American people. That is bad but I believe in forgiveness. She is one of the most famous restaurant owners in the world. I think that she deserves a second chance to redeem herself on the Food Network. Who agrees with me about that?
Nobody agrees with you but stupid people like Pat Rot.
The Rest of the Story

Richmond, KY

#94 Jun 27, 2013
She made a mistake,
hired a black and they hit the new racist lottery, SUE the rich white person and get rich! Paula made the mistake of hiring blacks and opening herself up to the Obamanation creation. Use the race card to, the newest get rich quick plan in the promised land...lol
When the busted out the Paula Deen brand they selfishly knocked scores of other blacks out a job. When her corporation folds many will lose jobs but she will still have enough money to burn a wet mule. The lawsuit for riches scheme is the typical practice used by people that fit the term "N word".
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#95 Jun 27, 2013
The Rest of the Story wrote:
She made a mistake,
hired a black and they hit the new racist lottery, SUE the rich white person and get rich! Paula made the mistake of hiring blacks and opening herself up to the Obamanation creation. Use the race card to, the newest get rich quick plan in the promised land...lol
When the busted out the Paula Deen brand they selfishly knocked scores of other blacks out a job. When her corporation folds many will lose jobs but she will still have enough money to burn a wet mule. The lawsuit for riches scheme is the typical practice used by people that fit the term "N word".
And she like you is just a dirty mark in the Underwear of a fat greasy Man.
tigger

United States

#96 Jun 27, 2013
Clearly you're obsessed with being gay. Fly away little fairy fly away. You can't stand it when anyone disagrees with u. You're a bitter little troll. Back under your bridge.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#97 Jun 27, 2013
tigger wrote:
Clearly you're obsessed with being gay. Fly away little fairy fly away. You can't stand it when anyone disagrees with u. You're a bitter little troll. Back under your bridge.
She got fired and is washed up and finished. You are a skid mark on the Underwear of fat Pat.
tigger

United States

#98 Jun 27, 2013
U are retarted. I've never met patrick. U are obsessed with him. Get a life.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#99 Jun 27, 2013
tigger wrote:
U are retarted. I've never met patrick. U are obsessed with him. Get a life.
"retarted"

Lmfao

You nit wit pos.
The Rest of the Story

Richmond, KY

#100 Jun 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And she like you is just a dirty mark in the Underwear of a fat greasy Man.
and you are a cum stain on the skid mark of the lowest afro homo nation homo troll. Must have hit a nerve gay boy, what's a matter don't you like to hear anyone tell the truth on the Obamanation, get whitey, scam your way to riches culture that has become a growth industry over the last 4 years....lol
WAKE UP

Manchester, KY

#101 Jun 27, 2013
Some of you fell into the troll's trap. The person who used "God" as a screen name on here is a troll, and if you're too ignorant to realize that then I feel very sorry for you.
john mcenroe

Cincinnati, OH

#103 Jun 27, 2013
The lady that got all this started with the lawsuit is white.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#104 Jun 28, 2013
The Rest of the Story wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are a cum stain on the skid mark of the lowest afro homo nation homo troll. Must have hit a nerve gay boy, what's a matter don't you like to hear anyone tell the truth on the Obamanation, get whitey, scam your way to riches culture that has become a growth industry over the last 4 years....lol
You are a nasty stain in the Toilet down at the Jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Industrial Park 45 min One Eyed Willy 40
Butt Sex Yes or No? (Nov '09) 2 hr Obama 52
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Kyboy 5,385
Ashley Brown lied to voters 3 hr Taxing Matters 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CCzar 166,375
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 4 hr A Hillary Depor... 43
McKayla Hall 8 hr Blondy 16

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages