Next Last
Mister Obvious

Winchester, KY

#1 Mar 7, 2012
Comments
Steve

Macon, GA

#2 Mar 7, 2012
All da biotches be lovin my juices, dawg!
dont swallow

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Mar 7, 2012
Mister Obvious wrote:
Comments
I'd rather eat crap! My mouth isnt a waste dump for a man. You can make love without being nasty as hell.
Big Daddy

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 7, 2012
With all the posts on here by the homo's, the question should have been stated as "how many gays swallow their man's load". You would get a whole lot more responses.
2 cold in here

Pikeville, KY

#5 Mar 7, 2012
never did want them to swallow but I have white washed a few nice ladies . thank you ladies love you all
love it

Ransom, KY

#6 Mar 7, 2012
always swallow...
Uh huh

London, KY

#7 Mar 10, 2012
Nothing gets a man more excited! Love to hear him as he blows in my mouth....OH GAWD....OH FCK.....OHHHHHHH!!

The TLH Dynasty

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 10, 2012
Big Daddy wrote:
With all the posts on here by the homo's, the question should have been stated as "how many gays swallow their man's load". You would get a whole lot more responses.
And if people like Legend's Dud, Hmmm, East Ky. Outlaw, and WTF would just own up to the truth, they all would proclaim their love for swallowing their mens' loads..and their desire to swallow mine as well!
Troll Scum

Cantonment, FL

#11 Mar 11, 2012
Too late. The first comment you posted on this thread saw to that.

Don't lie. You're just as big a masochist as your bro, wtf- both of you come here specifically for the mental & verbal abuse.
East Ky Outlaw wrote:
I refuse to turn another thread into a p*ssing contest with you!
Troll Scum

Cantonment, FL

#12 Mar 11, 2012
oh, and as for the topic, "NOT enough".
ALOUD

AOL

#13 Mar 11, 2012
Troll Scum aka ButtfuckedbyaNAZI is no other than Legends punk asscousin from Florida. I can't remember his name but I'm trying to figure it out. RUN SUCKER RUN!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14 Mar 11, 2012
Troll Scum wrote:
Too late. The first comment you posted on this thread saw to that.
Don't lie. You're just as big a masochist as your bro, wtf- both of you come here specifically for the mental & verbal abuse.
<quoted text>
^^^^Fatrick Shittaker^^^^

The TLH Dynasty

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#15 Mar 11, 2012
^^^

Man - load swallower
wtf

Richmond, KY

#16 Mar 11, 2012
^^^Semen slurper^^^^

The TLH Dynasty

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#17 Mar 11, 2012
wtf wrote:
^^^Semen slurper^^^^
Now who would you say that about yourself? Because it's true of course!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#18 Mar 11, 2012
The TLH Dynasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who would you say that about yourself? Because it's true of course!
Ohhhhh!

You are so smart Fatrick.

Lmfao

The TLH Dynasty

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#19 Mar 11, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhhh!
Lmfao
Well thank you. At least you are admitting your defeat by my crafty wit and intellect but really now, you did not have to relate the clearly obvious with this factual admission on your part. It's really not that much of a " fat trick " to outwit the likes of a silly, dullard simpleton such as you, it's truly merely child's play...after all you are quite a childishly child - like sap that has gotten played by life all of your own miserable one, unlike the true children you lure into your sick pedophile clutches with the deception of " play " and then sickeningly molest. Do all the innocent children and the world itself a grand favor and go die, freak P.O.S. deviant. Swallow THAT load!
Katie

Mount Washington, KY

#20 Mar 11, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhhh!
Lmfao
Sheeew! I'm so glad you finally admitted that all the above comment about you are true! And, to tell Patrick how smart he is...well, that's huge. First steps are always hard, aren't they? That's ok. You did good. Now your're on your way to recovery.

The TLH Dynasty

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#21 Mar 11, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeew! I'm so glad you finally admitted that all the above comment about you are true! And, to tell Patrick how smart he is...well, that's huge. First steps are always hard, aren't they? That's ok. You did good. Now your're on your way to recovery.
That's the spirit, Katie! I suppose we should be encouraging and supportive towards that poor bastard now that he's seen the error
and absurd stupidity of his pitiful ways and is seemingly wanting to
make amends and apologize for his many grievous antics and lies. I agree with you, his humble admittance here recognizing my superior
intellect and manipulative mastery over his childish antics and past
juvenile shenanigans is a very promising step in the right direction
finally.
Megan Tosh

Macon, GA

#22 Mar 11, 2012
Yes we do. The more the merrier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city park 26 min yo yo 9
speed way ...vs...double quick 30 min yo yo 1
Dr. Tina Gaunt (Feb '13) 34 min MrsEdwardCullen 6
A Nickname For the Donald 47 min Unbelievable 20
Vanderbecks Kool Aid 1 hr Wrinkles in the ... 28
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Jedediah 32,153
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Thomas 148,371
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages