#1 Jul 21, 2009
he is really cute!!!!
i like him!!!
he is awesome!!!
i love that boy!!
bitch

Macon, GA

#2 Aug 21, 2009
Roger roberts is nothing but a low life bastard all he does is want sex from you..he tells everyone that he wants a baby from every race....I heard he has like every std!!! so i would watch out..plus he always says that once he does a girl he is going to knock them up them leave them....FUCK ROGER HE IS A LOW LIFE BASTARD!!!
weeeeeee

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2009
ok listen bitch aka (amber estep)every one know who you are putting that shit on here you are so going to get your a** kicked and just because he used you dont mean shit. he was just despret and iguess he wanted to know what it was like to havesex with the biggest hoe in pike county.so boo fucking wooo get over it. Roger is one of thecoolest people you will ever meet.
Amber Estep

Clay City, KY

#4 Aug 29, 2009
i never said shit about roger ok! so say want you want cuz i dont give a shit..roger is my friend ok! if i was going to say sjit about roger i would tell it to his face ...you dont belive me ask him...but whatever belive what you plp want to!
bigsister2008

Versailles, KY

#5 Sep 21, 2009
ok listen.you guys need to shut the f*ck up about roger.that is my little brother.and if i find out your real name's.dont think i wont do something about it.its bull shit.no roger dont have every STD.he dont even have one.and if he did.dont you think i would know.huh? so dont get on here and talk s*it about my brother.cause that will cause a real big smackdown.and dont think it aint gonna happen.roger is a nice,sweet,SMART,funny, boy.and all you little girls and guys on here talkin about him makes me mad.what if someone else got on here and started talkin about your guy's sister or brother.what would you guys do then? and amber hun.dont act all innocent.i know some stuff that you told every one about him.so you guys better shut the h*ll and leave him the f*ck alone.okay.and he has never said that he wanted to do a girl and get her pregnant then leave her.he aint that type of boy.so i'd advise you guys to quit gettin on here and talk s*it about my lil brother.OKAY. THANKSSS
Amber Estep

Macon, GA

#6 Sep 21, 2009
i never said anything about Roger and if i did i was to his face! i never said shit about him so dont blame anything on me!
bigsister2008

Versailles, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2009
amber.i know you said some shit about him.and that really makes me mad.i cant believe you guys would do that.so immature and pathetic.
Knowing

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2009
Is this the same Roger that used to drive a Nova years ago? If so, I always liked him. He used to date my aunt in the 80's( she's still a bitch). He was always so nice and he is still handsome. So, I don't believe any of the shit you all are saying about him.
Amber Estep

Macon, GA

#9 Sep 22, 2009
NO I NEVER SAID SHIT! ask him! i never did anything to roger and he knows if i had to say something then i would tell it to his face!
(and im not yelling ether)
Knowing

Atlanta, GA

#10 Sep 22, 2009
Sorry Amber, I wasn't referring to you. Just to bitch and whoever else might want to say something negative.
I don't even know if we're talking about the same one. The one I know had a Nova and a Trans Am sometime in the 80's. Anyway I just think he was a very good person.
Amber Estep

Pikeville, KY

#11 Sep 22, 2009
its ok! but i still never said anythin about roger! so just to get that cleared up!
bigsister08

Versailles, KY

#12 Sep 23, 2009
i believe that you did.so im not gonna let go of that doll.
bigsister08

Macon, GA

#13 Sep 24, 2009
i sware if i hear anybody else talk bad s*it about him.im gonna say something.i mean if you guys had a younger brother and someone else started talkin shit about them.wouldnt you do the same thing that im doin? yes you would.so you know where im comin from.and roger aint no d*mn low life b*stard.cant believe that you guys are hiding behind a d*mn computer.gosh so immature little kids.
Amber Estep

Jackson, KY

#14 Sep 24, 2009
ummmm sorry to let you no but im not a doll so dont call me that! just saying!
cowboy

Neon, KY

#15 Sep 25, 2009
there are several roger roberts in pike county it does not make sense to get on here and ask about a person unless you give more info and by the way don't blame him it takes two to tangle.
knowing

Shelbyville, IN

#16 Sep 25, 2009
i agree with you cowboy. i still don't know if they're talking about the one i know.
His other sister lol

Macon, GA

#17 Sep 25, 2009
No he is only 14
bigsister08

Versailles, KY

#18 Sep 28, 2009
yeah he is only fourteen.and amber DOLL.i still dont like you cause the way you done my brother.okay.and i dont like this s*it at all.all you little girls and guys gettin on here and talkin about my lil brother that way.that really makes me mad.so i would advise all you little girls and little boys to quit talkin about my little brother.
tobigsister08

Pikeville, KY

#19 Sep 28, 2009
hes only 14 and this anit news .and i wouldnt want shit said about my brother either ..so u can have this delted it takes up to i think 3 days but it does get deleted. just go to the bottom were is says "send us your feedback. and send them this topix called "roger roberts" (the link) and it will delete it with in 3 days. hope this helps =]
bigsister08

Versailles, KY

#20 Oct 6, 2009
well well.im glad to see that all of these immature little girls and boys quit gettin on here and quit talkin about my lil brother.i sware it still makes me mad seeing all of this shit.so yeah.and if you have something to say about him.you tell him to his face or you tell me his BIG SISTER!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cemeteries in Elkhorn City/Poor Bottom area 5 min Amanda 1
The White Neo Nazi Rally and Trump 6 min steve 50
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 163,683
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 23 min A Hillary Deport... 4,444
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 34 min Itsme again 36,422
City commissioners 55 min Bob 36
shelbiana food city guys 1 hr junior 4
Sick of the smell in front of Pikeville High Sc... (Jun '14) 1 hr Willard 40
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 4 hr A Hillary Deport... 161

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages