Wife of a CAM CoalMiner

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2012
Need To Find Out Some Information On Him
Anyone That Knows anything Please Post.
Know Him

Herndon, VA

#2 Jan 9, 2012
I think he is hooked on prescription meds because he had a bad car wreck years ago
Millardite

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2012
I know his first wife is Karen Farmer Engles Kelly, she is the Executive Director of Unite and she was married to him right out of High School.
Wife of a CAM CoalMiner

Winchester, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2012
Well I need To Know If he Is married now Or if he lives with his parents. Because He Hit My Auto Last Night And Totaled It . SO To Keep From Filing a Law Suit His Family Best Be Giving Some Ins Information . Anyone That Know Ant Of His Family Let Me Know .
not sure

Shelbiana, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2012
I don't even know them, but I live up Marrowbone too. They use to live up Wolfpit, but not sure if they still do. Hope it helps. It was right after you turn up in there, not far at all. And I have no clue if he lives there or not.
Know Him

Herndon, VA

#6 Jan 9, 2012
His dads name is Bill Wallace should be listed in phone book if not I will try to get it somehow for you and yes they live up wolfpit
KMG

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2012
He use to be married to that pill ho misty dawn coleman from rockhouse....
Wife of a CAM CoalMiner

Winchester, KY

#8 Jan 10, 2012
thanks evryone for your help but I have Caught up with him! I had a Friend of my husbands That knew him and was able to give me alot of this info. But thanks for your help anyway
lost

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2013
The Matt Wallace on Slones Branch is also married to a Karen, thats a funny coincidence. He cheats on her with the pharmacist at Walmart where he is the boss and gets drugs and sales them. Sounds like Matthew Wallace is just a bad name to have!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Betty 163,801
Pike County Clerk's office 1 hr Political Power E... 4
Pikeville demise 1 hr I tolja so 6
What about people who wear scrubs out in public (Jan '10) 1 hr Suzanne 23
Bank 253 Gang Bang 2 hr Haha 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Kyboy 36,748
Ross's 2 hr Velosity 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr A Hillary Deport... 4,749
Pam May 8 hr Mickeypicky 33

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages