Next Last
weiners

Macon, GA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
are the hotdogs any count?
hotdogman

New Hope, VA

#2 Mar 17, 2013
some of the best I have eaten. the one at coal run village is a good stand I use to eat there often when I worked at the msha office up on the hill. would stop and buy them to take for my lunch when I worked the second shift.
ohyea

Robinson Creek, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Get the spicy chili and slaw. Best hotdogs you'll eat
hotdogman

New Hope, VA

#4 Mar 17, 2013
I forgot about that one I may go down to pikeville this week maybe to Captain D's or Sam's Hotdog Stand. aint going on the hill to msha office don't belive don't know anyone up there anymore all the old one are gone.
just me

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Where is it located in downtown Pikeville?
Yummy

Jackson, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Too bad the Franchise won't let them sell fries. That would be great. A hotdog and some crinkle fries.
Alley Oops

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Mar 17, 2013
prices to high
United States

#8 Mar 17, 2013
They are in front of the old wal mart building.

There was a hot dog place beside economy drug, I went in there shortly after they opened and the food was amazing, I went in there not long after and I was the only customer in the shop and it took me a solid ten minutes to get waited on because the woman behind the counter was too busy reading!!!! Then when she finally did get to me she wouldn't sell what I wanted because she said they were out of the stuff that went on the dog I wanted.... Thing is I saw the stuff in question when she opened the fridge!!! She just didnt want to make it be quad it would mean an extra couple of minutes away from her book. I drive by a couple of days ago and they now appear closed.... I wonder why!!!!
hotdogman

New Hope, VA

#9 Mar 18, 2013
JUST ME:

I don't know if Pikeville town has a stand the one I was talking about is in Coal Run Village where the Magic Mart and some other stores are located. the msha office is up on the hill stright across from it if the stand is still there or not I don't know I haven't been down that way in a while. they did have good dogs. don't know anything about the place location is talking about at all.
hotdogman

New Hope, VA

#10 Mar 18, 2013
the location is called Weddington Plazz in Coal Run Village.

“"shes a wild one"”

Since: Jan 13

In the Pines, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2013
i like a hot dog when its deep fried for about 15 seconds, just enuff to warm it inside and make it a little crispy
with some mustard and just a table spoon of slaw
and a hot bun
shew now im hongry!!!
United States

#12 Mar 18, 2013
hotdogman wrote:
JUST ME:
I don't know if Pikeville town has a stand the one I was talking about is in Coal Run Village where the Magic Mart and some other stores are located. the msha office is up on the hill stright across from it if the stand is still there or not I don't know I haven't been down that way in a while. they did have good dogs. don't know anything about the place location is talking about at all.
It's one and the same beside KFC, that large grey building at the back of the parking lot used to be.a wal mart.
I like their dogs

Ransom, KY

#13 Mar 18, 2013
the're gewd!
hotdogman

New Hope, VA

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Location is the Sams Stand still there like I said aint been down in a long time. and is Captain D's fish place up at the lights on highway23?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 19, 2013
just me wrote:
Where is it located in downtown Pikeville?
The downtown location closed a long time ago. It was located near the sporting goods store.
in my opinion

Georgetown, KY

#16 May 15, 2013
hotdogs are nothing special
exlax

Pikeville, KY

#17 May 18, 2013
I have to take exlax and beano when I eat hotdogs.
Sick food

United States

#18 Jan 15, 2014
i ate there last week..the girl who waited on me was rude ..and the chili was disgusting found a hair in it.never ever eat there again
obama hater

Richmond, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2014
Best hotdog in PIke co is at the Canada post office trift store at sidney.. its church owned and operated and they have "The Best Hotdog" EVER.... The chili is amazing........much better than dorseys , 460, or 3 way.......

check them out
fan

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jan 16, 2014
obama hater wrote:
Best hotdog in PIke co is at the Canada post office trift store at sidney.. its church owned and operated and they have "The Best Hotdog" EVER.... The chili is amazing........much better than dorseys , 460, or 3 way.......
check them out
I agree best hotdogs i have ever ate and the people are always friendly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanctuary Cities 1 hr Trump Failed Again 85
Trump Failed Again 1 hr Trump Is Failure 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Trump Has Lied 5,040
Wicca 3 hr Who dat 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr its like this 164,801
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 hr BB Board 37,138
Masturbating Women Appreciation Thread 8 hr Chester 3
Eric conn is on the run Mon Deep State 81

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages