Hillary fakes injury

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

7

5

5

I was thinking of how she could get out of testifying about the obama sactioned murders of four Americans in Benghazi.

The bitch was supposed to testify this coming Thursday, but has already said she 'can't now'. She's at home, but won't be able to talk for FIVE DAYS?

This is the most currupt government in world history.
Agree

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I agree with you. Good-timing on her part. Very funny happening just before the testifying taking place. I really believe we do have a corrupt government taking place in the United States.
old dude

Hurley, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How much you want to bet that when she recovers from her most timely "concussion" she will have no memory of the Benghazi situation. Of course a single lapse of memory wouldn't be cause to rule out a Presidential run.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

HILARY CLINTON IS ONE OF THE TOP DEMOCRATIC LIARS. Enough said.
laughing 1

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

May I ask what medical school a person can go to where you can diagnose a patient just by what you see or read on the news? What was I thinking, as many "facts" as the clan of the idiots make up, I am sure you all have MRI's, cat scans, and everything else you need to back up your statements once again, don't you?
Skid Rowe

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

laughing 1 wrote:
May I ask what medical school a person can go to where you can diagnose a patient just by what you see or read on the news? What was I thinking, as many "facts" as the clan of the idiots make up, I am sure you all have MRI's, cat scans, and everything else you need to back up your statements once again, don't you?
The can't fool me one !..tell one lie ,tell another to cover it up . pure pigsh!t is all we get ,I'll say a slip of the lip will bring all responseable down .
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 15, 2012
 
I just love Hilary and Bill !!!!
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

laughing 1 wrote:
May I ask what medical school a person can go to where you can diagnose a patient just by what you see or read on the news? What was I thinking, as many "facts" as the clan of the idiots make up, I am sure you all have MRI's, cat scans, and everything else you need to back up your statements once again, don't you?
Do you.You got a certificate for being crazy. Your in line with Hillary both are liars your the biggest one. And anyone can get a fake MRI oYour a CT scan.your president has a fake birth and social security card.so Hillary got a liars card and it's not fake.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Epitapher wrote:
I was thinking of how she could get out of testifying about the obama sactioned murders of four Americans in Benghazi.
The bitch was supposed to testify this coming Thursday, but has already said she 'can't now'. She's at home, but won't be able to talk for FIVE DAYS?
This is the most currupt government in world history.
"currupt"

Lmfao
Lmfao

You uneducated deadbeat pos.
laughing 1

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are you saying you have her fake MRI to prove what you are saying? Did you buy it on ebay or craigslist?
heart breaking

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

aint it kinda strange laughing that she just happened to faint around the time for her to testify and she won't be able to talk for days? lol pretty strange if you ask me. I agree with the other people, our government is a bunch of baby killing war mongering liars.

I say make her testify as soon as she "get better" lol

by the way I hate the republican party too so i aint being biased but the way politicans like hillary lie makes me sick.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

laughing 1 wrote:
Are you saying you have her fake MRI to prove what you are saying? Did you buy it on ebay or craigslist?
Don't need one everybody new how big a lying bitch she is.remember white water. And everyone with money can buy anything and everything you want in life. It's a well proven fact if your a Democrat.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 15, 2012
 
chevy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't need one everybody new how big a lying bitch she is.remember white water. And everyone with money can buy anything and everything you want in life. It's a well proven fact if your a Democrat.
Romneu could not buy the White House with Billions.

Lmfao
Lmfao

You dumbass!
laughing 1

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why would she even need a fake MRI? Medical records are not pubic information. I thought you "new" that already.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

laughing 1 wrote:
Why would she even need a fake MRI? Medical records are not pubic information. I thought you "new" that already.
Medical records are made public in court any dumb ass would have known that. If your in the middle of a big law suite over a injury accident and in a court battle your medical records become
public. Just what do you think a jury is.Answer is they are public. Good God Almighty your so fucking stupid. And you call me stupid.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HILLARY CLINTON GOT THE SORE THROAT BY DEEP THROATING ALL THOSE FOREIGN DIPLOMATS. And it will take her5 days to get her lies in order. You know just like the old saying get your ducks in a row.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 16, 2012
 
chevy wrote:
HILLARY CLINTON GOT THE SORE THROAT BY DEEP THROATING ALL THOSE FOREIGN DIPLOMATS. And it will take her5 days to get her lies in order. You know just like the old saying get your ducks in a row.
You take your d-cks in a row.
Lmfao
laughing 1

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

chevy wrote:
<quoted text>Medical records are made public in court any dumb ass would have known that. If your in the middle of a big law suite over a injury accident and in a court battle your medical records become
public. Just what do you think a jury is.Answer is they are public. Good God Almighty your so fucking stupid. And you call me stupid.
I am sure you know the docket number for the court case she is in where medical records will come into play. I guess if a person went to court over lets say trespassing or even speeding then medical records are made public? I would like the docket number for the trial she is in though. If you give me that, I will file a open records request and post them on youtube. Can you do that?
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I thought Mccain and Graham settled the benghazi thing. They said it was all Susan Rices fault. The republitards wont be able to smear Mrs. Clinton. As long as she runs in 2016 she is your next president. Epitapher you are only a troll. the only ones guilty of murder is the terrorist who done it. You fools have tried for some time to lie about this president and those of us who support him. Gut check for you guys Obama got reelected, it didnt work for you, and if you dont like it we dont care!
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The only way Hillary will become president in 2016
Is if she has an affair with Obama or turns black.I can see those half dread kids running around the whitehouse saying whose your daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
smile 8 min just remember 8
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,910
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min chinwendu1 127,987
paris cowboy =music 1 hr PARIS COWBOY 4,567
Landmark 1 hr Not 3
Mullins class mates that have passed away (Feb '10) 2 hr which Diana 190
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 4,739
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••