good pain drs. ?
self employed

Shelbiana, KY

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Any good drs. That arent afraid to write good scripts?.....
try this

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Jun 20, 2012
The pain management at PMC will help you,if in fact you have problems that you need meds. The only problem w/them is they're so overcrowded! They're 2 dr.'s....Coughtry and Ratliff. I go to Ratliff, but I'm really not satisfied because after awhile he started just sending in a nurse practioner to see me. But, if you have legit problems and can get in with them, you shouldn't have any problems getting the meds you need. I, myself, would like to find a dr that really cares and takes the time to get to know his patients, and not just feel like another number!
no try this

Jackson, KY

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Good scripts?? lol. I hope your first dose is your last! You pillheads, addicts or "bad back" people make everyone sick. Your like a bunch of zombies. Instead of "BRAINS!". It's "PILLS!". Can't wait till all of you either O.D. or go to jail. Your ruining what was once a great place to live and work.
Man in Pain

Louisa, KY

#6 Jun 21, 2012
no try this wrote:
Good scripts?? lol. I hope your first dose is your last! You pillheads, addicts or "bad back" people make everyone sick. Your like a bunch of zombies. Instead of "BRAINS!". It's "PILLS!". Can't wait till all of you either O.D. or go to jail. Your ruining what was once a great place to live and work.
That's not very nice of you. How dare you assume she isn't in true pain? You automatically prejudge someone as a "junkie" or "pillhead".
I've had an inoperable tumor in my for 5 years, am in constant pain with headaches so bad I cant get out of bed sometimes.

Am I a "pillhead junkie" for wanting some pain medications to give me a better quality life? Do I deserve to OD or go to jail?
Go fuck yourself man.
Man in Pain

Louisa, KY

#7 Jun 21, 2012
tumor in my head is what i meant to say.
Boot Hill

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jun 21, 2012
Had pain for years some nights I sleep some I don't . yes pain controls me but noway will pmc or any hook me on pills .I don't drink seem few that does ,weak men these days nope men not men anymore .
Sad

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Jun 21, 2012
Man in Pain wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not very nice of you. How dare you assume she isn't in true pain? You automatically prejudge someone as a "junkie" or "pillhead".
I've had an inoperable tumor in my for 5 years, am in constant pain with headaches so bad I cant get out of bed sometimes.
Am I a "pillhead junkie" for wanting some pain medications to give me a better quality life? Do I deserve to OD or go to jail?
Go fuck yourself man.
All The Druggies That Get All These Drugs Is Why The People Who Really Need Them Have A Hard Time Getting Them, And This Is Sad. I Think The Doctors Not All But A Lot Are The Cause. If You Are Telling The Truth May GOD Bless You In Getting Some Help.
Man in Pain

Louisa, KY

#10 Jun 21, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text> All The Druggies That Get All These Drugs Is Why The People Who Really Need Them Have A Hard Time Getting Them, And This Is Sad. I Think The Doctors Not All But A Lot Are The Cause. If You Are Telling The Truth May GOD Bless You In Getting Some Help.
Thank you for your kind words. You are right. it IS all the drugies messing it up. I've heard stories of 60 yo women with a host of issues get denied. My own mother died in pain because doctors would give her nothing.
I get the doctors POV too, they dont wanna be known as a "dealer in a lab coat", but there has to be a middle ground somewhere.

If a guy who claims to have a bad back, but has maybe some MILDLY wrong with, he'll get 200 oxycontin. but someone like me with a tumor and stack of records and hospital visits to prove it.. get nothing.
try this

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Jun 22, 2012
Thank you "man in pain" for your words. The moron (no try this), is the one with no brains. Assuming that EVERYONE in the world has absolutely no pain shows how stupid and braindead he really is. I also am in constant pain everyday of my life, and know how miserable it is. Someone like the "moron" who thinks this way, is most likely the one to have something happen to show him what it's like, and then he can eat his cruel words! Good Luck to you and I hope you get some help.
try this

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Jun 22, 2012
Oh, and I still say try Dr. Ratliff or Dr. Coughtry at PMC's pain mgmt. You have to have something messed up before they will even accept you, so they're not just "pill mill" drs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Recall 11 min okimar 40
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min North Mountain 156,418
JK Coleman Is Stupid (Nov '14) 23 min Windbag Left 122
Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody 53 min Earl Pitts 1
another one bit the dust 1 hr Hillarytards Are ... 8
still trying to steal the election 1 hr Hillarytards Are ... 95
Impeach Trump 1 hr Hillarytards Are ... 104
Baby One More Time 14 hr Paris 23

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages