needs to know

Virgie, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2010
does anyone know ant thi g about this dr an at your 1st visit will he want to do the needles or will he send you for an mri i hate needles
needs tknow

Virgie, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2010
does anyone have info they would care to share on Dr Ahmed an pls tll me does he want to stick needles in you at your 1st visit to him i hate needles
curious

Virgie, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2010
does anyone know an god dr s like family dr s not pain dr sjust family drs
Serious

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2010
Dr. Agmed is a great doctor, he will do a basic visit at first and get your back ground history and do a thorough exam.
Can help you

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2010
needs to know wrote:
does anyone know ant thi g about this dr an at your 1st visit will he want to do the needles or will he send you for an mri i hate needles
My wife works for Dr. Ahmed and she can tell you everything you want to know. I'll have her post when she gets home.
schoolsafety

Ransom, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2010
Is he a masturbater?
curious

Virgie, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2010
I just dont want to have them dang needles I was hoping he would do a mri first just tll her to let me knw
Can help you

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2010
She said not to worry. You would face no needles on your first visit. Basically all he'll do is talk to you and get your medical history.
frown

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2010
give it a rest schoolsafety no one cares
ooo

Anderson, SC

#10 Jan 27, 2010
Serious wrote:
Dr. Agmed is a great doctor, he will do a basic visit at first and get your back ground history and do a thorough exam.
He will do pretty well what you want him too!! He pushes meds on you!! That you don't need~~~I wouldn't go to him again!!! The needles don't really hurt like you think they do they are just uncomfortable...nothing to worry about!!!
hope and grace

Thelma, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2010
Dr. Ahmed is an excellent physician. He is also a very kind genuine person. I would recommend him to anyone.
migrain surfurer

Irvine, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2010
i have suffered with migrines for 10+ years.i went to that office and saw the other doctor in with him,dr.hanif, she put on some medication.now my migraines are in remission.i also have been having my kid treated there for migraines.she has helped more than anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Hickman and Eddy Coleman 1 hr wondering 49
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Uncle Tom 34,043
There are 3 kinds of people of people 2 hr John 2
old freind 2 hr John 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Revisedcode 153,697
Word Association (Aug '11) 4 hr unreals_dad 7,141
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 8,073
FBI Pikeville worst town 8 hr Heroin and pills 80
ANE News paper 9 hr Pikeville folly 34

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages