Tanner Spears JC Maynard
great

Richmond, KY

#21 Oct 18, 2012
FAMILY wrote:
You all are a bunch of dumb ass's.
You have no idea what your talking about.
Tanner has done a bunch of things he's not proud of, but it still doesnt mean you have to talk shit about him if he never done anything to you.
& he has 5 years thank you very much.
& im pretty sure if he knew who all of you were he would beat the shit out of you.:)
& i cant wait to see it.
& punk really?
What are you 3?
hes not proud of, he has robbed people and all you can say is hes not proud of it. well he bragged about how he was going to do what he wanted when he got out and he wasnt going to live with his grandparents. i bet now he wishes he would have gotten a job and stayed away from jc
skurred

Richmond, KY

#22 Nov 19, 2012
hey tanner chad got 15 years. are u getting skurred now? is that why you are acting like you are crazy trying to get people to feel sorry for you?
gonegone

Richmond, KY

#23 Feb 27, 2013
tanner is gone and so is jc. they are where they love being
Lol

Elkhorn City, KY

#24 Feb 28, 2013
Tanner was indited for arson I guess that was a mistake whoops sorry I dropped a match on gasoline yes very up standing citizen.
thetorch

Wheelwright, KY

#25 Feb 28, 2013
Lol wrote:
Tanner was indited for arson I guess that was a mistake whoops sorry I dropped a match on gasoline yes very up standing citizen.
tha was the first time he got in trouble when he robbed the meta mart, he got out of prison and then he broke into a bunch of houses with this jc guy
Family

Williamson, WV

#26 Jul 13, 2013
great wrote:
<quoted text>
well hopefully tanner gets another 10 years added onto his time. as well as jc. tanner is a crybaby. tanner tried to say he was abused growing up. he wasnt abused enough. he tried to say he was going to work when he got out of prison and that lasted every bit of 5 minutes. I think its funny that every time tanner does something he gets caught. he was stupid enough to go rob the meta mart for mike goble and brittany allen and he is going to do more time on that
Actually he was abused growing up. I should know I was there through it as well. None of you have a heart. He never done a damn thing to any of you. So why try to act like he did. I know everything he has done to everyone and its horrible. But seriously don't put your 2 sense in it whenever you don't know shit.
wellwell

Richmond, KY

#27 Jul 14, 2013
Family wrote:
<quoted text>.
Actually he was abused growing up. I should know I was there through it as well. None of you have a heart. He never done a damn thing to any of you. So why try to act like he did. I know everything he has done to everyone and its horrible. But seriously don't put your 2 sense in it whenever you don't know shit.
what does being abused have to do with being a criminal who loves to steal off people. he was out of prison less than six months? tanner is a screw up as a person. he will be in and out of prison the rest of his life. and as far as him being abused he even said he never abused he just thinks people will feel sorry for him.
I know

Winchester, KY

#28 Jul 14, 2013
Tanner was not abused he has a great/good mother and a close family
whe

Richmond, KY

#29 Jul 17, 2013
I know wrote:
Tanner was not abused he has a great/good mother and a close family
where is tanner at now? when does he get out?
sassy chic

Ashburn, VA

#35 Aug 1, 2013
my husband was in jail with tanner..and i sure dont c him beating anyones ass..sounds to me like he was the pod bitch at the ass end of everyones joke
tanner

United States

#46 Jan 3, 2014
ihear wrote:
i hear 3 of um rat to unite so they prolly not git much time just havf wait n see
well yeah this is tanner and as of 1/2/14 i got released and if you wanna call me a rat then do it to my or at least have the gd balls to say it to my face or post your f ing name , thank you very f ing much
tanner

United States

#47 Jan 3, 2014
sassy chic wrote:
my husband was in jail with tanner..and i sure dont c him beating anyones ass..sounds to me like he was the pod bitch at the ass end of everyones joke
i would like to know who your husband was because he sure dont know what he is talking about
howlong

Whitesburg, KY

#48 Jan 3, 2014
tanner wrote:
<quoted text> well yeah this is tanner and as of 1/2/14 i got released and if you wanna call me a rat then do it to my or at least have the gd balls to say it to my face or post your f ing name , thank you very f ing much
what you going to do Tanner, you cant stay out of prison long enough. you will steal off someone but not fight. you don't even think you will stay out long, this is just a break for you before you have to go back home "prison"
howlong

Whitesburg, KY

#49 Jan 3, 2014
go cry on your mommys lap something you done before, she should have aborted you and your brother and sha
tanner

United States

#50 Feb 5, 2014
ihear wrote:
i hear 3 of um rat to unite so they prolly not git much time just havf wait n see
i got 15 years bitch y u runnin your mouth on here with no name come say that shit to my face and c what happens u probably a rat yourself just tryin to deflect the attention off your sorry ass
yean

Whitesburg, KY

#52 Feb 5, 2014
tanner wrote:
<quoted text> i got 15 years bitch y u runnin your mouth on here with no name come say that shit to my face and c what happens u probably a rat yourself just tryin to deflect the attention off your sorry ass
yea tanner you robbed the meta mart and mike goble put your stupid azz up to it and he got nothing and you were left crying to Jackie, while you were in prison your sister lela shae was getting ganged banged
Tanner

Winchester, KY

#54 Oct 27, 2014
howlong wrote:
go cry on your mommys lap something you done before, she should have aborted you and your brother and sha
I sure dont c u posting your name whats wrong u scared
Boing

Whitesburg, KY

#55 Nov 12, 2014
How you like getting shot tanner?
oh yeah

Pikeville, KY

#56 Nov 12, 2014
got what he deserved! Shot now back to prison!
Boing

Whitesburg, KY

#57 Nov 12, 2014
This time for life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 16 min Senate Majority Liar 27,134
2016 Election 43 min Ex-Republican 59
SS Is Notifying People That Lawyer Committed 45 min Drdolittle 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Athenesword 138,083
Whoas me.....I had me a check. Now I dont. 2 hr opinion 19
Judge Combs Redux 2 hr knower 3
EQT and new Loyd type guy 2 hr pipeline 2
Mother of year 7 hr mike 13
It's Official Eric C Conns Clients 10 hr Drdolittle 30
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]