ronnie joe meadows
one who knows

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jan 21, 2013
You r the one that is wrong he does smoke pot and has for years. I dont know about him beating on this wife but he sure did his other one she had enought sense to get away from this DOPE HEAD.
i know him well

Ransom, KY

#22 Jan 21, 2013
you are right and by the way who ever you are calling your self ronnie joe not good the man cant spell a lick
Unknown

Elkhorn City, KY

#24 Jan 21, 2013
I know him wrote:
Yes she is still with him although I cannot imagine why. What I can say is that she puts on a good act too though. She has profited from his schemes and doesnt have any trouble spending the money that he cons out of people. They even camped out at Pike Central when the flood happened and refused to go home, along with her family who also had their hands out, all just to get a dollar. But he has always been a woman beater and a pot head and a drunk and worse.
The family you are referring to is my brother and his wife and baby. They didn't get a dime out of it. Neither did my uncle and his wife. I was at their house when it flooded and they couldn't stay in it because of the stink from the flood, they also had no power for a long time. They didn't 'refuse' to go home.
pawpaw outlaw

Ransom, KY

#25 Jan 21, 2013
i know ronnie who are you if i may ask also know his sister
brandon justice

Greenville, NC

#26 Jan 22, 2013
i no ronnie good people are just mad at him he is a good guy he does not do dope or drink i put my name on here we go back a long time if u people need to say something bad about him come talk to me face to face people talking this stuff is punks
one who knows

Pikeville, KY

#27 Jan 22, 2013
son you making a fool of yourself, on her saying ronnie joe doesnt smoke pot, when EVERYBODY knows that's all he ever does.
anotherwhoknows

Pikeville, KY

#28 Jan 22, 2013
Unknown wrote:
I'll just go ahead and tell you right now. He is my uncle and I know better. I stay down there a lot and I of all people would know what he does. He has never bothered a child and he most definitely does not do any kind of drugs or I wouldn't be allowed to go around him. He has never laid a hand on my aunt. So, get your story straight before you get on here talking about my family.
who is this. jared? i would say so
hell you say

Ransom, KY

#29 Jan 22, 2013
is he your uncle or brother witch one is it
still know him

Teaberry, KY

#30 Jan 23, 2013
Its pretty funny that someone posted something from a man who cant read or write. And as far as him being your uncle whoever you are, I think Id keep that to myself. haha. he kinda gives your family a bad name.:( and No supposed Ronnie JOe you really dont know who I am but that doesnt matter, what matters is your boy didnt have to know what it was like to have to be raised by you. You tell people stories about what happened and you know its lies but in the end you did everyone a favor once again by walking away. The story is straight, true and most definately correct. And why dont you get a job? Oh that's right, you never were too good at getting or keeping one of those. You like to live off the government and cheat people and lie.
still know him

Teaberry, KY

#31 Jan 23, 2013
brandon justice wrote:
i no ronnie good people are just mad at him he is a good guy he does not do dope or drink i put my name on here we go back a long time if u people need to say something bad about him come talk to me face to face people talking this stuff is punks
Oh please! You might THINK you know him but you dont know him. Ask some of the women or children he's abused some time. If your willing to take up for this man to this extreme your either as bad as he is or deaf, blind and stupid. Well maybe I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe you only see him in church, you know, after he's had enough time to spray himself down to kill the pot smell and put some visine in his eyes, that is right before stopping to pick up 2 buckets of chicken for his munchies along the way.
I know Him

Pikeville, KY

#33 Jan 24, 2013
I know him wrote:
Molestation and incest run in the family. One of his brothers and a sister live together as a couple and have for some time. What Ronnie shares in common with his family including his brothers and his Dad, Fulton, who is now dead, is that they are womanizing, liers. They beat women and abuse children and in general are just crooks. Ronnie has abandoned his own children, probably better for them though that they didnt have to be raised by him. Keep your children away from him. He is a dangerous man. He is not a deputy. Barely was ever an excuse for a pocket-cop. He sure does like to tell big stories to people to try to convence them that he has some kind of power, mostly because he is and always has been a sad excuse for a man.
He only has one Sister & She doesn't live around here I know that is a lie about The Brother & Sister living together...yeah He has drunk in is time but I have never know him to be mean to a kid & I have know Him most of my life. plus He likes women he is just a normal man that likes to joke & cut up.
i know him well

Ransom, KY

#34 Jan 24, 2013
I know Him wrote:
<quoted text> He only has one Sister & She doesn't live around here I know that is a lie about The Brother & Sister living together...yeah He has drunk in is time but I have never know him to be mean to a kid & I have know Him most of my life. plus He likes women he is just a normal man that likes to joke & cut up.
yes he does have a brother and sister that lives together so you dont know much about him
Yep

Pikeville, KY

#35 Jan 24, 2013
i know him well wrote:
<quoted text>yes he does have a brother and sister that lives together so you dont know much about him
Yeah that's true. She's a half sister I think. They've lived together as a couple for years!
i know him well

Ransom, KY

#36 Jan 24, 2013
yes that is right so you must know who they are as well
Unknown

Elkhorn City, KY

#37 Jan 25, 2013
hell you say wrote:
is he your uncle or brother witch one is it
Ronnie is my uncle. The family that that person was talking about that stayed at pike central when it flooded was my brother.
Unknown

Elkhorn City, KY

#38 Jan 25, 2013
anotherwhoknows wrote:
<quoted text>
who is this. jared? i would say so
No actually this is his niece.
in the damn family

United States

#40 Feb 13, 2013
okay first off i never did like ron. my name is Tyler, i am Fulton's grandson and i will be the first to tell u that i will beat the hell out of anyone who wants to talk about Fulton. he was the one and only person in my family who was actually there for me. but as for the rest of the family (ron,vent,frankie,sissy and anyone else) i dont care for them one bit. when Fulton was dying in the hospital. ron left from the hospital when no one was at our house and stole all of Fulton's medicine. and nothin was ever done about it. but i ask u please do not bring Fultons name into this!
concerned

Stanton, KY

#41 Feb 25, 2013
I would say this he has a bad back ground and yes he is very abusive to women ask Misty and Robin she would realy know an dhe is very abusive to his wife now why she stay with him it could only be for a reason he threnethens her as far as valeries daughter it dont look good with ehr being with him every where he goes he also had guns pulled on him and other people come after him and as far as his half sis and bro thats the truth but as far as his dad I think he piad a great price for his failure in life but I would think this would be the end if you or me have some thing to say dont use this topix to cause real family members to be placed int his category come to me im near and I AM a family membre be brave enough to visit love to see ya
Truth

Stanton, KY

#42 Feb 25, 2013
i know him well wrote:
<quoted text>yes he does have a brother and sister that lives together so you dont know much about him
This is not the sister that went to Greasy Creek school this is the half sister that works at Pikeville hospital her name is Frankie Meadows and she does live with him and its not a good situation .in fact its very shame ful and disgrace and thye both know better and I know for a fact that vent wasnt rasied that way he had a very wonderful mother that was good to every body but his only sister we know on Greasy Creek was not like this one I Promise
woo who

Stanton, KY

#43 Feb 25, 2013
in the damn family wrote:
okay first off i never did like ron. my name is Tyler, i am Fulton's grandson and i will be the first to tell u that i will beat the hell out of anyone who wants to talk about Fulton. he was the one and only person in my family who was actually there for me. but as for the rest of the family (ron,vent,frankie,sissy and anyone else) i dont care for them one bit. when Fulton was dying in the hospital. ron left from the hospital when no one was at our house and stole all of Fulton's medicine. and nothin was ever done about it. but i ask u please do not bring Fultons name into this!
I wouldnt worry about it too much tyler with the situation with your dad not wanting you and your mom he was hte only one htat wanted to help you he flet sorry for you and your mom and as far as noot caring for any one else they are NO LOVE LOST you may no0t remmber how you treated fulton and picked up hammers on him and talked to him very mean why you wasnt sent off I dont know the neighbire down there reported it ti the family so I would be care ful you know you could still spend time especially when its video taped

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min History Professor 149,580
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 49 min Paris 32,663
Paul Patton wont allow rebel flags at UPIKE (Jul '15) 1 hr Statue Of Patton 113
One Hundred Jobs 1 hr Great News 1
County Clerk Lay Offs 1 hr Thanks Mitch 31
Paul Patton hates the Rebel flag and the south! (Jul '15) 1 hr No Flag UPIKE 76
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Icnoptnthis 6,899
nugent not selling 2 hr Paris 55

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages