ronnie joe meadows
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WORRIED

Harold, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2012
I worry about this guy constantly. He lives around a bunch of teenage kids and it has been brought to a few peoples attention that he gives these kids marijuana,and incense that people were buying in headshops,and alcohol. He has made a few remarks to these teenage boys about giving him oral sex and has said quite a few nasty things that a middle aged man has no reason for saying to young boys. Does anyone know if this guy has a past that includes molestation/flashing/anything like that? He tells the neighborhood that he is a deputy sherriff. I was also wondering if he has any business claiming to be law enforcement. Why would a fifty year old man be giving stuff like this to younger boys? He has told a few people that he has a brother or relative who is going to arrest them as well. Just trying to fund out when this guy became the law.
segap

Decatur, IN

#2 Aug 22, 2012
I'm calling BS on this thread. it's a vindictive call-out thread. Did he dump you for a skinny girl? LOLOL
thats him

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 22, 2012
The first poster describe him to a tee! He goes around trying to be a cop because his brother is a volunteer deputy but he also tries to get young people, especially girls hooked on drugs so he may have some kind of control over them like he is some kind of bigshot! When in reality he is nothing but a fat outta shape dope dealing wanna be cop pervert! THAT IS RONNIE JOE MEADOWS!!!!
WONDERING

Harold, KY

#4 Aug 22, 2012
So it isn't just young boys it is young girls too? Wow,what a piece of crap. I knew when he was saying something about getting caught for buying and selling too many cars while on disability he was a lowlife,but man,only in pike county will you find such a trash specimen as this. A deputy huh? I think Im going to write a letter explaining how Mr.Meadows throws threats around from his brother and see what I can get done about that.
I know him

Harold, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Molestation and incest run in the family. One of his brothers and a sister live together as a couple and have for some time. What Ronnie shares in common with his family including his brothers and his Dad, Fulton, who is now dead, is that they are womanizing, liers. They beat women and abuse children and in general are just crooks. Ronnie has abandoned his own children, probably better for them though that they didnt have to be raised by him. Keep your children away from him. He is a dangerous man. He is not a deputy. Barely was ever an excuse for a pocket-cop. He sure does like to tell big stories to people to try to convence them that he has some kind of power, mostly because he is and always has been a sad excuse for a man.
i know him very well

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
WORRIED wrote:
I worry about this guy constantly. He lives around a bunch of teenage kids and it has been brought to a few peoples attention that he gives these kids marijuana,and incense that people were buying in headshops,and alcohol. He has made a few remarks to these teenage boys about giving him oral sex and has said quite a few nasty things that a middle aged man has no reason for saying to young boys. Does anyone know if this guy has a past that includes molestation/flashing/anything like that? He tells the neighborhood that he is a deputy sherriff. I was also wondering if he has any business claiming to be law enforcement. Why would a fifty year old man be giving stuff like this to younger boys? He has told a few people that he has a brother or relative who is going to arrest them as well. Just trying to fund out when this guy became the law.
no he is not a cop he never will be one but he is crazy as hell so try to stay away from him and keep your kids away from him you better tell others around you to do the same and he does beat his women just ask his wife if she is still with him
I know him

Harold, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Yes she is still with him although I cannot imagine why. What I can say is that she puts on a good act too though. She has profited from his schemes and doesnt have any trouble spending the money that he cons out of people. They even camped out at Pike Central when the flood happened and refused to go home, along with her family who also had their hands out, all just to get a dollar. But he has always been a woman beater and a pot head and a drunk and worse.
i know him very well

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jan 17, 2013
never did know him to drink but he is on drugs bad was you in that family
I know him

Harold, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
yeah close enough to it anyway. I've known him not only to drink but to be an abusive, violent drunk in his day. In more recent years, he has hidden behind being a christain, but he is still at the same old tricks, has just found new, sick ways to hide it.
i know him very well

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
may i ask who you are or do i know all ready
I know him

Harold, KY

#11 Jan 19, 2013
I doubt you know me. But I know enough about the situation to know that I'm telling the truth.
curious

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Is that a volunteer deputy that sleeps in his car over toward card mountain? I had a lady from va ask me about that.
I know him

Harold, KY

#13 Jan 19, 2013
no he lives around coon creek in pikeville, actually i heard that that he might have moved to a trailor park on rattlif's creek.
i know him very well

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jan 19, 2013
i know he lives on coon creek
i know him very well

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jan 19, 2013
this thing shows me to be in phelps but im not
I know him

Harold, KY

#16 Jan 19, 2013
well wherever he is it isnt far enough LOL
i know him very well

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2013
I know him wrote:
well wherever he is it isnt far enough LOL
if i give you an email address will you tell me who you are
ronnie JOE

Wheelwright, KY

#18 Jan 21, 2013
dont KNOW WHO thiS IS BUT I GOTTA GOOD IDEA DO U LIVE UP HURRICANE AND AS FAR AS ME BEATING ON MY WIFE U ALL DONT KNOW ME TO WELL ASK HER N GET A JOB
damn

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jan 21, 2013
dont ask his wife anything ask me or robin
Unknown

Pikeville, KY

#20 Jan 21, 2013
I'll just go ahead and tell you right now. He is my uncle and I know better. I stay down there a lot and I of all people would know what he does. He has never bothered a child and he most definitely does not do any kind of drugs or I wouldn't be allowed to go around him. He has never laid a hand on my aunt. So, get your story straight before you get on here talking about my family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 1 hr One Eyed Willy 554
My dog is a homosexual. 2 hr One Eyed Willy 3
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 24,609
Majistrates 3 hr dumazz 13
Occupational Tax 3 hr pikecopublican 197
any guys ever meet a girl named Tara at the alp... 5 hr Just me 8
All americans , vote for trump, america first !... 5 hr vote america 1
Allstate safe driving Check??? (Dec '10) 16 hr Wrecked A Lot 72
More from around the web

Personal Finance