First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#25 Feb 25, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my pleasure, BC. I treat logic with kind logic in return but when someone ushers in some asinine idiocy and attempted insult then by God I'll serve it back to'em in spades, bet on that. You're right, too..these simpletons think that we are some kind of backwood neanderthals desperately clinging to our Guns and fighting off "social progress" when in fact WE are the very ones fighting FOR the American Way of Life so that it survives and that there is an America TO progress and go forward. The only way to counter THEIR stupidity is with OUR logic and intelligence. That said..give'em hell, man!
:-)
Dr. Benjamin Carson made a good point recently. He said, "I would like to educate the populous. Through education, people can become intelligent enough to know the differences between right and wrong politics."
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#27 Feb 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt he can educate you, nobody is smart enough to do that.
Look, What The Freak,...even the liberals on Topix won't even claim you. And that's bad....*LOL*

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#28 Feb 25, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Benjamin Carson made a good point recently. He said, "I would like to educate the populous. Through education, people can become intelligent enough to know the differences between right and wrong politics."
He has made a lot of sense to me in recent interviews/discussions and he's smart and sensible about his approach to things. Those Liberal idiots can call me/us Racist all they want but I myself would love to see a Ben Carson/Herman Cain ticket, LMAO! Those 2 "Bruthas" have a knack for no BS telling it how it is, ha!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#29 Feb 25, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
He has made a lot of sense to me in recent interviews/discussions and he's smart and sensible about his approach to things. Those Liberal idiots can call me/us Racist all they want but I myself would love to see a Ben Carson/Herman Cain ticket, LMAO! Those 2 "Bruthas" have a knack for no BS telling it how it is, ha!
GREAT POINT! YES, my dislike for Ovomit has absolutely NOTHING to do with race. I too would not have a problem whatsoever voting for a black man/woman if they were the right person for the job.

Carson/Cain ticket? LMAO! That may be too black to even carry the black vote.*LMAO*

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#30 Feb 25, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT POINT! YES, my dislike for Ovomit has absolutely NOTHING to do with race. I too would not have a problem whatsoever voting for a black man/woman if they were the right person for the job.
Carson/Cain ticket? LMAO! That may be too black to even carry the black vote.*LMAO*
LMAO! Could you imagine whatta mindf_ck that would be to these Liberal morons that cry that "racist" crap all the time?! Hilarious. They cry Racist while we come out supporting a Carson/Cain White House run!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#31 Feb 25, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Could you imagine whatta mindf_ck that would be to these Liberal morons that cry that "racist" crap all the time?! Hilarious. They cry Racist while we come out supporting a Carson/Cain White House run!
Hell, I'd support a Mr. T/Buckwheat ticket over the current mess that's in there now.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#32 Feb 25, 2013
I pity the fool that raise my taxes!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#33 Feb 25, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, I'd support a Mr. T/Buckwheat ticket over the current mess that's in there now.
No damn doubt, ha! The damned Wayan Bros (2 of the..er, how many are there? 6? 8?) world be
a damn sight better than the tyrant we have now. Did you see his simian mate announce a winner
at the Oscars(?) last night? Those 2 do all they can to interject themselves into everything. I wonder how that works..like does the Film Academy contact The O (Mrs. O in this case) with
their wishes OR does The O contact them and ask/demand/coerce them to allow her presence?
Big Cat wrote:
I pity the fool that raise my taxes!
LMAO! Imagine a Fred Sanford type in the W.H...."Wheezy, this rate hike's the big one!"
Red Fox is (was) more preferable than that Ebony sly fox we got.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#34 Feb 25, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
No damn doubt, ha! The damned Wayan Bros (2 of the..er, how many are there? 6? 8?) world be
a damn sight better than the tyrant we have now. Did you see his simian mate announce a winner
at the Oscars(?) last night? Those 2 do all they can to interject themselves into everything. I wonder how that works..like does the Film Academy contact The O (Mrs. O in this case) with
their wishes OR does The O contact them and ask/demand/coerce them to allow her presence?
<quoted text>
LMAO! Imagine a Fred Sanford type in the W.H...."Wheezy, this rate hike's the big one!"
HAHAHA!!!! Sanford & Son is one of my favorites!! I also like Archie Bunker....2 classics!! You could use many of the same insults on Michelle O that Fred used on Esther!!!!!*LMAO*
GOP

Hansford, WV

#35 Feb 26, 2013
Did you read about the NYT this morning on Huff post?

Seems an NYT reporter has blasted NOBAMA for selling access to him on a quarterly basis to high roller campaign donors.

For A. Huff, the far left loonie b*tch, to print a negative article about her messiah might indicate a souring of relations somewhere.

Intrigue is double considering the original 'whistleblower' came from the most liberal and most Nobama friendly paper in the nation.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#36 Feb 26, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, What The Freak,...even the liberals on Topix won't even claim you. And that's bad....*LOL*
Where are you big 3 making out Tonight Q boy?

Lmfao
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#37 Feb 26, 2013
GOP wrote:
Seems an NYT reporter has blasted NOBAMA for selling access to him on a quarterly basis to high roller campaign donors.
For A. Huff, the far left loonie b*tch, to print a negative article about her messiah might indicate a souring of relations somewhere.
Intrigue is double considering the original 'whistleblower' came from the most liberal and most Nobama friendly paper in the nation.
Since you watch Faux, when is Romney being inaugurated Stupid?

Lmfao
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#38 Feb 26, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Up all night again you little queer?

Lmfao
Lmfao

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#44 Feb 26, 2013
GOP wrote:
Interesting. I really believe at least a segment of Obama lovers are beginning to emerge from the trance and that the spell is wearing off of them. Not everyone in that demographic is as outright stupidly ignorant as most those represented on this site and as such, their once-dulled intelligence is fighting forth. It's telling them that something is not right and they must open their true "eyes" and see this
would-be tyrant Emperor O for what he actually is.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#45 Feb 27, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I really believe at least a segment of Obama lovers are beginning to emerge from the trance and that the spell is wearing off of them. Not everyone in that demographic is as outright stupidly ignorant as most those represented on this site and as such, their once-dulled intelligence is fighting forth. It's telling them that something is not right and they must open their true "eyes" and see this
would-be tyrant Emperor O for what he actually is.
Have you ever considered that just because you are smarter than your stupid Mom does not make you intelligent you pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Next 19 min Amy 55
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 51 min Uncle Tom 37,668
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
JK Got Sliced By the Blue Raven 6 hr Politically Correct 24
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 8 hr wtf 38
Vamderbeck Shows His Stupidity Again Concerning... 8 hr Igotyerairportfun... 16
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 12 hr Kyboy 5,551

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages