Military Opens Combat Roles To Women
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#26 Feb 3, 2013
KELLERMAN wrote:
<quoted text> I surmise what the N word is before the Presidents name you disrespect. What other President do you know that didn't have committee sessions to render decisions for the country? You just can't get pass the black issue can you. It appears that the American people did and I hate to remind you, but regardless of your dislike he will be your president for the next four years. Your an embarrassment to your community.
You stupid pos SOzb.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#27 Feb 4, 2013
KELLERMAN wrote:
<quoted text> I surmise what the N word is before the Presidents name you disrespect. What other President do you know that didn't have committee sessions to render decisions for the country? You just can't get pass the black issue can you. It appears that the American people did and I hate to remind you, but regardless of your dislike he will be your president for the next four years. Your an embarrassment to your community.
Ah, and THERE it is. The favorite tactic of the ObZombies..target anyone not supporting King O as being a Racist of course. Sorry but that doesn't apply to me and no, I have never used the N word in association with him or any Black person for that matter. Besides, what "black issue"? He's only 1/2 Black! Truth is he's a lying failure and skin color has NOTHING to do with that fact..he's not carried out a single '08 campaign promise ( i.e. Guantanamo Bay is STILL open, Troops are STILL in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the U.S. economy is STILL unstable) but he can count on mindless automatons like you to endlessly exalt and worship him because you have no real grasp on the issues that matter for YOU are the racist only able to see things as they pertain to skin color. You desperately need to feel "progressive" and pat yourself on the back for voting a Black man in as President in this mean ol' racist-riddled AmeriKKKa, huh simpleton? Meanwhile, King O fuels as much division and conflict as he can to draw attention away from his repeated failures and inability to actually improve anything. Yep..he will be President for 4 more years and when his reign of tyranny ends in 2016 we won't even recognize America. Oh, and YOU'RE an embarrassment to literacy!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#28 Feb 4, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
NObama "made" this happen in the same way he "got" Osama Bin Laden and same way he does anything else..comfortably sitting in an office and signing a piece of paper/calling a
shot, LMAO!
Well Bush did protect bin Laden for 8 long years, then the President killed him.

lmao
lmao
lmao
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#29 Feb 4, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, and THERE it is. The favorite tactic of the ObZombies..target anyone not supporting King O as being a Racist of course. Sorry but that doesn't apply to me and no, I have never used the N word in association with him or any Black person for that matter. Besides, what "black issue"? He's only 1/2 Black! Truth is he's a lying failure and skin color has NOTHING to do with that fact..he's not carried out a single '08 campaign promise ( i.e. Guantanamo Bay is STILL open, Troops are STILL in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the U.S. economy is STILL unstable) but he can count on mindless automatons like you to endlessly exalt and worship him because you have no real grasp on the issues that matter for YOU are the racist only able to see things as they pertain to skin color. You desperately need to feel "progressive" and pat yourself on the back for voting a Black man in as President in this mean ol' racist-riddled AmeriKKKa, huh simpleton? Meanwhile, King O fuels as much division and conflict as he can to draw attention away from his repeated failures and inability to actually improve anything. Yep..he will be President for 4 more years and when his reign of tyranny ends in 2016 we won't even recognize America. Oh, and YOU'RE an embarrassment to literacy!
You are an embarassment to man kind you deadbeat pos. You have neaver done a damn thing in your sorry life but complain and whine.

You lost get over it.
GOP told you

Charleston, WV

#30 Feb 4, 2013
If just a few more click 'report abuse' and inform Topix moderators of 'wtf' and all his other names destroying adult conversations we might get rid of the poster who's too immature to debate with us.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#31 Feb 4, 2013
GOP told you wrote:
If just a few more click 'report abuse' and inform Topix moderators of 'wtf' and all his other names destroying adult conversations we might get rid of the poster who's too immature to debate with us.
Whine, whine, whine like a baby.
GOP told you

Charleston, WV

#32 Feb 4, 2013
'wtf' is on 'report abuse'. Anyone helping stop his childish destruction of adult conversation is making our forum a more intelligent place to discuss matters.
All reports are needed. We can rid ourselves of the troll today with your help.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#33 Feb 4, 2013
GOP told you wrote:
'wtf' is on 'report abuse'. Anyone helping stop his childish destruction of adult conversation is making our forum a more intelligent place to discuss matters.
All reports are needed. We can rid ourselves of the troll today with your help.
Is some little boy whining???
Triple L

London, KY

#34 Feb 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Is some little boy whining???
If so then please quit molesting him, you sick deviant POS sodomite.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#35 Feb 4, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you approve, LOL. I see no reason why women should not serve on the frontlines of combat. Sure, there's some different physical limitations than males but all in all, how hard can it be to shoot people dead? Why it' so easy even a woman (or gay?) can do it! LMAO!
If meeting the standards gender shouldn't make a difference.

As for size ..... sometimes intelligence, motivation, ability is all it takes. Audie Murphy has only 5' 5" and 110 pounds. They wouldn't let him join. Finally he talked them into letting him serve. What happened? He became a war hero, won the Medal Of Honor, twenty-one other medals, stormed a machine gun nest, held off a huge number of enemy soldiers including tanks until his unit escaped (he was shot doing it).

All at 5' 5" and 110 pounds ..... smaller than a lot of women.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#36 Feb 4, 2013
Audie Murphy 'was' only 5' 5" and 110 pounds. My bad, wrong letter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 11 min Abe 37,939
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Big boy 168,819
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 27 min Kyboy 5,728
Coal Run Blacktop 54 min Ikey Blamed 2
Who Resigned 1 hr we are hoping 21
KY Farm Bureau being too nosy? 1 hr cry me a river 7
Indian Hills Gospel singer 2 hr i seen u 1
pmc layoffs & pay cuts 2 hr Radio Overload 35
Midnight; Pike County Injustice Files 7 hr big daddy here 9

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages