Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Pike County, KY is through. We may as well all pack up and move away. There are no jobs unless you have connections that can get you a position at the hospital.
Those that do have jobs do them very poorly. Everyone is too busy looking over their shoulder for narcs because nearly everyone is on drugs and paranoid.
What used to be a population of some of the most hard-working, friendly, decent people in the country has become a bunch of lazy, clannish, criminals who despise all forms of merit.
Every door is closed to the sober and to the educated. Willful ignorance and blind nepotism rule the day.
I am glad my grandfather did not have to see what he broke his back to help build has become. He loved this area and these people.
I missed the last train out of town loaded with the other best and brightest the area had to offer. Nostalgia kept me, but no longer. I have prayed for change but only detrimental change will be acceptable to a society in decline.
wtf

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

sorry you voted for the liberal agenda....I hope they let you on the cheeze line like the rest of them....maybe you can text the best and brightest on an Obama phone....I hear they are getting data plans now.....
GOP

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

It hurts me to agree, but:

When every politician elected turns on us and becomes like Keith Hall, Little frankie and Ray Jones, Jr., the people eventually become disillusioned and give up hope.

I know the voters, at least some, have tried to get rid of politicians like those, but wind up with them again anyway. It becomes a hopeless existance with the officials screwing the people to pocket money and feed the corruption of each other.

Just read about HB496 and the shameful corruption that led up to it being hurriedly passed by OUR legislature.

Read about a nasty, vulgar smut video funded by our supposed political leaders aimed at the innocent children of a Magistrate who dared question about politicians and UMG's secret dealings with them and their families.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
sorry you voted for the liberal agenda....I hope they let you on the cheeze line like the rest of them....maybe you can text the best and brightest on an Obama phone....I hear they are getting data plans now.....
When did you get yours you toothless WV hicktard.
A Carpenters Grandson

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
What makes you think I voted democrat? Are you trying to say those who value intelligence are all liberals? Isn't that like saying conservatism is stupid?
A Carpenters Grandson

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>When did you get yours you toothless WV hicktard.
I don't disagree, but don't resort to name-calling. You don't have to sink to that level.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

A Carpenters Grandson wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I voted democrat? Are you trying to say those who value intelligence are all liberals? Isn't that like saying conservatism is stupid?
Yes!
GOP

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

A Carpenters Grandson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree, but don't resort to name-calling. You don't have to sink to that level.
You are exchnging posts with a black homosexual who trashes any and all who post on here. Ignore the mentally challenged. He is on the copied post below.

curious boi 19
Virgie, KY

Are there ne younger guys lookin in virgie area to have some male on male action or what most people that reply to these posts are like 40 to 50 year old. I'm kinda new to this I'm 20 and have only sucked one Dick but loved would like to try more. Guys 18-35 only please.

bi guy
Virgie, KY
Hey curious what else are u into trying

wtf
Pikeville
I'm in the Pikeville area if you ever come up in me way.

wtf
Pikeville, KY
I meant my way.lol

Grow up
Betsy Layne, KY
Lord have mercy....

I knew it
Pikeville, KY
wtf is gay!!!!!

wtf
Prestonsburg, KY
i will be at Bob Amos park Saturday around noon if anyone is interested in meeting!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

What about the Electronic Voting Machines that NO one is ever talking about it at all! Please see the video "Hacking Democracy" on YouTube! Let me remind all of you that our country is a Constitutional Republic NOT a Democracy! Democracy is mob rule!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

wtf wrote:
Election fraud and voter fraud as well! Electronic Voting Machines!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

GOP wrote:
<quoted text>You are exchnging posts with a black homosexual who trashes any and all who post on here. Ignore the mentally challenged. He is on the copied post below.
curious boi 19
Virgie, KY
Are there ne younger guys lookin in virgie area to have some male on male action or what most people that reply to these posts are like 40 to 50 year old. I'm kinda new to this I'm 20 and have only sucked one Dick but loved would like to try more. Guys 18-35 only please.
bi guy
Virgie, KY
Hey curious what else are u into trying
wtf
Pikeville
I'm in the Pikeville area if you ever come up in me way.
wtf
Pikeville, KY
I meant my way.lol
Grow up
Betsy Layne, KY
Lord have mercy....
I knew it
Pikeville, KY
wtf is gay!!!!!
wtf
Prestonsburg, KY
i will be at Bob Amos park Saturday around noon if anyone is interested in meeting!
Up all night again queer boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••